Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A learning experience

Anbira Hicchoru

Re: A learning experience

:: Anbira looked at them seriously ::

I've done more thinking on the subject, and I cannot risk endangering those who are not padawans. I've decided to only take padawans on this journey.

Eldrak Gruuhl

To say the large green being was disappointed would have been an understatement. His feature showed it pretty clearly with the way they dulled and drooped. His voice also carried the feeling as he answered.

“As you wish sir.”

Anbira Hicchoru

:: He continued, his voice unflinchingly stern, although when he finished, a smile crossed his face ::

Which is why I have decided to take you both as Padawan Learners.

Daleethria

She wished there was something that she could to do rectify the sadness that washed over Eldrak. To finally be accepted and then not go along with Anbira was quite painful.

And then ... all was changed. Daleethria should know better then to trust her eyes and felt that things were shifted for Eldrak. He was now a Padawan and could finally begin what he greatly desired.

The ghostly aparition continued to watch ... not revealing to those that could possible see her, that she was there. Only perhaps those that knew what to sense for might know that there was an invisible presence that stood near Eldrak.

Sia Lan Darkheart

Sia-lan broke away from the other padawans talking about the mission and headed for the LQ to ready herself for it instead of waisting time talking about it. She pulled the hood of her cloak over her head as she exited the loud bar.

Estelle Russard

Hearing that she too would be included in the party to Aurash brought a genuine smile to her face.

Estelle glanced around at those who also would be going - quite a cross-cut of individuals. Some of whom she hadnt yet even had the chance to meet. It would be an interesting opportunity just simply to get to know them a little, let alone have an opportunity to perhaps discover histories of the Old Ways of the Jedi. There were risks - the older Jedi Master had made that clear. But what in life didnt carry such risks? The short time spent with the bounty hunter, Aurelias Kazaar, had amply illustrated that truth for her.

When Master Hicchoru had finished speaking in private to the young boy and the large green fellow, Estelle ventured a question.

"Is there anything in particular we need do, Master Anibra, in preparation for this journey?"

Anbira Hicchoru

I would set your affairs in order for the next month. The journey will be long.

Salemn Lysce

Salemn got out of her seat and started to walk out of the B&G. Excitement coursed through her veins while she thought of her conversation with Nash. This was just one step closer to becoming her goal - not to mention it was an adventure. She went to the LQ to start packing her things and telling Nash the great news.

Loki Ahmrah

"I've decided to only take padawans on this journey."

Loki's heart sank into his stomach; his facial expression changed completely, he felt dreadful, like someone had just teared out his insides. He almost felt cheated and averted his stare so that Anbira didn't see he how upset he was - he'd just let Eldrak do the talking.

"Which is why I have decided to take you both as Padawan Learners."

Not turning his head too suddenly Loki just stared off in another direction, his eyes widened and his heart thumped against his chest and he could here the blood pounding in his ears. He began to tingle all over as he returned his gaze back to the smiling face, lined with wrinkles at the cheerful eyes.

"Me?" he asked, "A Padawan Learner..."

He swallowed hard, could it be real? He was just regular, little Loki, nothing special. He hesitated before continuing.

"...a Jedi Padawan Learner?"

He swallowed again, he couldn't speak anymore as his throat had gone dry. He couldn't believe it, it was like the type of thing he had fantasized about at home in his bedroom. To everyone else he'd always been the quiet, boring little boy who always had his head buried in books. After being here for three days he had never felt so accepted and welcome, a smile stretched accross his face. He tried to hide his joy as the tears began to well up inside, he just wanted to reach and give the friendly, old man a hug. Instead he turned for a moment to pretend he was cleaning his glasses so that no-one could see how moved he was - he was going to be a Padawan Learner - he had never asked for this, did he deserve it? That didn't matter now.

"They're going to be so proud when they find out!" he thought to himself, imagining the faces on his parents when he tells them.

Eldrak Gruuhl

It was a shock to be sure, especially after what he had heard just previous to it. Had his desire finally been made to be true? Had his ears heard it right?

Hearing Loki’s response to Anbira confirmed it, he was just as the boy was, now a Padawan learner in the ways of the Light. His features did a complete reversal in their appearance. It was impossible to conceal the fact that he had moments ago been so down and now was suddenly on cloud nine.

His huge face displayed a smile of honor, happiness and pride as he looked to Anbira and then bowed in respect.

“Thank you my master.”

Anbira Hicchoru

I do not know if you will thank me in a month's time. Your training will be difficult, for the both of you.

Anbira Hicchoru

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123