Thread: * Enters the door*(reserved)

Anakis Moreven

* Enters the door*(reserved)

*Anakis sees the large concrete walls with small cracks all around. he steps in, ignites his saber, takes off his cloak, and stays ready to fight*

"You challenged me, Snack. I shall fight you."

(This thread is meant for a battle between me and Darth Snack)

Darth Snack

*Snack stood in wait in the back left corner. The room was poorly lit, and he was hidden in the shadows. He watched as Anakis threw his Jedi robes to the ground and ingited his saber.

With the sound of a snap~hiss, Anakis sees an orange blade grewing from within the shadows. Stepping from the darkness Snack stood ready.*

"Good. A coward you are not for accepting the challenge."

*He grins and advances quickly slicing diagonally up from Anakis's right side. Their two blades meet with a fury of sparks.*

Anakis Moreven

*As Anakis watches the sparks fly, he feels the force, and uses Force Strength as he kicks Snack in the chest, knocking him into the wall, and he hears a sickening crunch as Snack's head hits the hard concrete wall*

Darth Snack

*Snack lands back first against the wall, knocking sdome air out of him. A slight headache rolls over his head as it conects with the concrete. He steps forward one stepp, and shakes his head, clearing it.

He looks at Anakis and smirks again. He walks over towards Anakis attacking again. This time he slashes horizontally from Anakis's left. He moves his saber to block the incoming blade. The two connect once more as Snack brings his saber back and djabs it towards Anakis's mid section. Anakis bats the saber away and slices for Snack's head. Snack ducks, dropping low and sweep kicks Anakis off of his feet. He lands hard on the ground back first as Snack sets up then comes back down hard on Anakis's rib cage with his knee.*

Anakis Moreven

*As Anakis is on the ground, he kicks Snack in the jaw with his foot, knocking Snack off him. He then rests with in the force while Snack is clearing his head, and uses Force Strength. He grabs Snack, and throws him against the wall, with more gruesome CRACKS.
    He then lleaps over Snack's head as Snack charges at him in rage, he ducks down, and slashes Snack's Achelles tendons, so he cannot walk, or even use his feet. Then, He pushes him, with all his strength, into the hard floor. He hears a sickening CRUNCH as Snack's forehead hits the floor...*

Darth Snack

*Snack slowly lifts himself, kneeling on the floor. With his left hand, he moves it up to his forehead, rubbing down, lifting it away. He felt blood smeer on his forehead as he looked at his bloodied hand. The pain in his feet slowly died, as anger filled him. Knowing he could not stand, he went to other alternatives.

Reaching out through the Force, Snack used it, grabbing Anakis. Anakis is pushed from his back towards Snack. He stumbles then turns around to see if anyone was behind him. Snack quickly lashes out with his right hand, pucnhing Anakis as hard as he could in the kidney. Anakis yells out in pain, as he turns to slice at Snack with his saber. Snack ducks and brings his saber up, batting away with Force Anakis's next slice. Using both his hands and the handle of his saber, Snack drives them into Anakis's gut, driving the air out of his body. Anakis bends down at the force of the impact, and Snack quickly brings up both of his hands and saber handle and uppercuts Anakis, connecting hard and square on his jaw. A crack is heard as Snack Force pushes Anakis back with authority, Moreven's back and head hitting the concrete wall hard, bouncing off of it landing face first on the ground.*

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis wipes the blood from his face, and puts some healing salve on his face to help stop the pain*

*He looks, almost frowning, but really gazing the Sith. at the Sith, but feeling more sorrow than anger for the once proud Jedi*

*He concentrates and remembers his training, and how he force pushed the droids, and manages to force push the Sith into a wall. He leaps at him, and slashes down, making deep cuts along the sith's chest. He steps back as the Sith lashes out in anger, Anakis parries the saber, and kicks the Sith in the chest, while resting within the force, and using force strength, and Snack hits the wall, and falls facedown on the ground, blood on the wall were Snack's head had hit. He then lifts up the dazed Sith, and with all his normal strength, and also Force Strength, he throws him across the arena, Snack hitting the wall with a sickening THUD-CRUNCH*

*Anakis steps back from the Sith, and clears his head, to block out some of the pain from the sith's dangerous attack.
    Also ready to fight back against the Sith.*

Darth Snack

*Snack leaned on the wall, blood dripping from his head. He could feel the burn on his chest from the saber slice. The pain from it, drowned out the pain in his feet. He licked his lips, some of the blood had dripped onto them. The bittersweet taste was new for him. As he tasted, he glared a stone dead stare into the young Padawan who stood a good 5 yards away. He laughed as Anakis used some healing solvent to ease his pain.*

"Weak."

*Still leaning on the wall, Snack let the anger and agression from the Dark Side of the Force flow through him. He closed his eyes, concentrating on it. He outstretched his left hand, and began to slowly crush the air infront of him. Through the Force, he concentrated on the throat and windpipe of Anakis. As he made the crushing movement with his hand, the Force enclosed on Anakis throat, and grabbed onto it. He tightned the grip, driving more air out of the Jedi's body, preventing any to get in. Anakis drops to one knee, gasping for breathe, not getting any. Snack hesitently put pressure onto his feet, and slowly made his way over to the Jedi, still with his grip on the throat. With his left hand, he reached out and grabbed onto the throat, letting go of it with the Force, yet still applying the same pressure. He brought the Jedi back to his feet, and with saber in hand, gave Anakis a hard right hook, breaking his nose. Blood started to gush as Snack threw the Jedi face first against the wall, cracking again the already busted nose.*

Anakis Moreven

OOC: Young Padawan? Anakis is probably older than you. He's older than most jedi. How old is Snack, 26?

*Anakis looked over at the glaring Sith, and tried to hide the horrible pain, and calmed his mind, remembering his training. he flows with the force, and he jumps towards the Sith, and catches him by surprise as he kicks Snack in the chest, the air whooses from Snack's lungs, his chest cracks, and blood drips down it. Snack looks up at the Jedi, who lifts him up by his throat(using force strength), and crushing it, as Snack did to him.*
    *He then takes his saber,chokes back the pain, and presses it into Snacks stomach, about 3 inches, a serious, but not fatal attack. he gathers his force strength, and delivers one hard punch to the face, punching snacks nose, crushing it, and sending snack flying a good thirty feet into the wall, Snacks head hits the wall, CRACKS louder than Anakis ever heard before, and Snack falls facedown onto the hard concrete, floor, then a large piece of concrete, that broke off when Snack was thrown into the wall, fell down, crushing Snack's body underneath. For one more attack, Anakis moves the boulder off Snack using the force, from a far distance, force pushing Snack against the wall, then force pushing the boulder at him, crushing him between two hard slabs of concrete.*

"I think you have underestimated the Jedi."

Anakis Moreven

I think I won the battle, but I don't know.

Darth Snack

ooc: Not yet. I haven't been in a posting mood, plus I have been busy non-stop for the past couple of days. :evil:

ic:

*Snack was crushed by the force of the boulder which had struck him, pinning him on the wall. Emense pain traveled throughout his body. All he could see was red. The last thing he heard before the sound diminished was that he had underestimated Jedi. With broken sentense, Snack answered.*

"That... I might have.... but... "

*He couldn't say anything else. The darkside filled him, anger crept in. Rage began to fill the warrior. With an act of desperation, Snack yelled out in a deafening scream; his hands forced outwards from his body as pent up anger was released in a burt of energy. The shockwave emitted from the burst of energy lifted the boulder from him and flung it at high velocity at the Jedi. Amakis had covered his ears at the shriek from Snack, which left his mid section open. The shockwave carried the big boulder radily through the air. It connected with the Jedi's chest, as the momentum of the rock sent Anakis flying back. His back hits the wall with the added impact of the high velocity rock crsuch/ breaking Anakis's ribs, driving air out from his body.

Snack then fell to the ground, worn. He used the little energy he had left to heal some of his wounds.*

Anakis Moreven

OOC: Um, LL, Jedi DO use Force Grip, the tendon slash is pretty cheap too. It's just something I wanted to try. As for the stabbing, I'll stop that altogether.

IC:*Anakis gets up. He has some serious injuries, and sees the weakened sith on the floor. he calls the force to him, and is able to limp over to the Sith. He also falls down, and concentrates on all of his training. He remembers how to use the force, and thinks of peace and serenity. He gets enough strength to lift up Snack, gather his strength, and punch him with all strength sending him flying into a wall. He looks weakly at Snack, and is only able to stand, but barely able to move.*

The Lounge Lizard

Anakis...

The tendon slice is rather borderline...and rather cheap if you ask me.

However...this stomach wounding garbage has got to go. Three inches is more than enough to cause a horribly painful and very fatal wound.

And Jedi using Force Grip? I guess I could let that slide.

Also, you practically ignored Snack's "trump card" move, which should have been given a lot of attention.

Lets stop the God Mode, and fight clean gentlemen.

Darth Snack

*Snack looked at Anakis. He hurt, and tried to stand, but fell back to one knee.*

Let's say we call a draw.. Both of us are in no condition to battle any longer. We are at a stalemate.

*He keeps his eyes on the Jedi, using the this time to recover.*

Anakis Moreven

"I agree, Snack."