Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Angel of Death surveys the BG

The Lounge Lizard

I never...EVER enjoyed the killing, but it was what I was made to do. I didn't know anything else.

Sith Kat

"Tell me, padawan. How does it feel knowing that everything you thought your master believed in was a lie? It must hurt." : : :

The Lounge Lizard

I believed in it. He believes in it. It was simply too late to save me.

videl1999

well killing is the way of the Saiyajin...whether we wanted to or not....damn Freeza..

Sith Kat

"Ah, but it was only an illusion LL, a temporary version of yourself. Your betrayal, and his pain are very real."

::Grins at DA, anticipating the inevitable::

"I can feel your hatred, little padawan. You want me dead. Perhaps the taste of my blood is the only thing that seperates you from your master. Come on..."

videl1999

*watches from the sidelines*
    OOC: I don't think DA is online right now, SK......

The Lounge Lizard

Kat, Videl is right...our fate is radically different than DarthAce's. He is a Jedi, has been one for nearly forever, and his heart is pure. I cannot say the same for myself.

Sith Kat

OOC: That's okay Videl, since none of this is taking place in real time anyway. I like to think of RP/Fighting threads to be like stories that many people write. It's impossible to do this kind of thing in real time unless everyone's sitting around the same gaming table.

videl1999

all Saiyajins are born evil..and Freeza'a rule didn't help us either....the only Saiyajin that has a pure heart is Kakarotto, and that's only because he doesn't remember being a Saiyajin......

Sith Kat

Evil spelled backwards is Live...

DarthAce

Re: Evil spelled backwards is Live...

Death is just the NEXT step!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12