Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the Service Of [closed]

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth limped his way back to his ship, his boots leaving a thick trail of blood soaked foot prints behind him. This had been the worse negotiation of his career--There was no way for him to go back to The Black Sun now, surely there'd be a variety of hunters waiting for him there.

His ship lay there, motionless, awaiting his approach as he limped, ever so slowly. Blood streaked down the side of the metal hull as he reached the control's to open the docking ramp. Jeseth lay there against it, finally drifting off into a state of unconciousness as he looked into the inside of the ship.

Saphire Dragoness Azalin

::Saphire looked around the stocks and picked up a few food pallets, in case she might get held back herself if anything were to happen. Long ago she had learnt to be ready for anything on strange planets::

::Saphire got the rest of her supplies and walked out of the ship, telling the ship dock owner to keep an eye on it::

::She walked up to Jeseths ship and found an unconcious figure covered in dirt and blood. Looking into the face she frowned. This was Jeseth and he looked pretty banged up, but she wasnt about to panic. She walked up and found a pulse beating in his neck. Grabbing his waist she picked him up and entered his ship, laying him down on the bed and cleaned the dirt of the wounds he had donned on his, it seemed, exciting adventure. Blood covered the cloth she was usign whern she had finished and she dressed the wounds::

Man, it seemed you got involved in a happening party hey jes? ::Saphire asked him amusingly as he opened his eyes after three and a half hours::

Jeseth Cloak

Pain shot through his chest as he tried to sit up, then he fell back down.

"Ah... - Yeah, you could say that. There were dancers... but I don't think you're going to like the news."

His eyes closed as he took a deep breath.

Saphire Dragoness Azalin

::Laughs and looks at her partner in amusaement, yet a bit of annoyance covering her eyes::
    What adventure is in for us now Indiana Jones?

Jeseth Cloak

"There's no adventure in this for us now. You need to get away from me. I'm already as good as dead after what happened at Sharda's Palace... She's dead - Everyone there that I could get my hands on is dead, but there were still some that got out. It's only going to be a matter of time before there are hunters from every corner of the galaxy out looking for me...

I need to go someplace where I can lay out of site for a while till this whole mess blows over, and you shouldn't be around with me until then... It'll get you killed and I don't want to see you die on my account. We need to let the rest of them know."

He sighed and looked up at the lights of his ship, blinking in tune with the slow flickering,

Saphire Dragoness Azalin

We? Of course ther is a we. if your in trouble then it's my duty to help you out. heck i've been in worse before.
    ::Saphire grins at him, her eyes not disguising her concern::
    we are a team and we stick together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12