Thread: Holmes seeking Watson

Jason Blood

DC Holmes seeking Watson

After watching a lot of Sherlock and Elementary, I'm on a bit of a Sherlock Holmes kick. I felt the urge to roleplay something along similar lines, and I remembered Jason Blood: he's originally from Arthurian times and is still alive because he's joined with the demon Etrigan, who is also his Hulk/Hyde style alter ego.

There's a lot of magic stuff in DC (if you haven't read Neil Gaiman's Books of Magic, you should!), and Jason Blood is quite often involved, so I thought some sort of "Consulting Detective" for cases that involve occult/magical stuff might be a good niche for my Sherlock Holmage.

I know we have a lot of Sherlocked people on Fans, and so I was wondering if anyone might be interested in playing someone based loosely on one of the related characters: not just John/Joan Watson, but Mycroft, Lestrade, Irene Adler, Moriarty, and so on. There are all sorts of possibilities, though I do have one or two ideas of people who might fit particularly well.

Edit:

For reference, this is the sort of thing I'd want to be doing: threads that embody the very essence of, "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
    Last edited by Jason Blood; Feb 18th, 2013 at 11:27:31 PM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

flying a starship is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put smashball cards in the spokes!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Take me out to the black, Tell them I ain't comin' back, You can't take the sky from me.
    With all the stuff I've got going on right now, I don't know, but I can say I'm interested in the idea of writing Watson-like character.