Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Serena Predicament

Eragon_Dushall
    I'll bring the champagne after the battle. We could enjoy the rest of the sunset. Lol jk

In all seriousness. This would work. But I see he being held in some sort of Inquisitor Fortress or maybe a mobile prison mush like Cadeus star destroyer. That would give us plenty of strorm troopers and We can throw in there a bunch of basic inquisitors. Maybe the ship also serves a dual purpose of training would be inquisitors how to torture and extract statements/testimonies from prisoners.

Eragon would be bringing the "Wildfire and could fit a party of up to 150 if the cargo holds were empty. Or one really big bomb if need be. :-P

Since he is finding his way to the wheel via Rebel Intelligence maybe he could be the one to find and gather other volunteers or seek assistance from them.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    Sanis is perfectly suited to playing school bus driver to all y'all force users, if you'd like.

As for Anbira's role in all this, I'm pretty much cool with being a grunt. Not a whole lot of plot-effect, but the right amount of brute force applied in a certain direction. He's more of a follower role at this point of the game.

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    Y hallo thar thread. I figure Morgan shows up about a day or so after Serena is discovered missing. He'd be very useful from a security systems perspective. And that whole skull cracking thing.

help me, help me!

there is no passion; there is serenity
    there is no death; there is the Force

Quote Originally Posted by Anbira Hicchoru View Post
    Sanis is perfectly suited to playing school bus driver to all y'all force users, if you'd like.

As for Anbira's role in all this, I'm pretty much cool with being a grunt. Not a whole lot of plot-effect, but the right amount of brute force applied in a certain direction. He's more of a follower role at this point of the game.
    Do we have a designated "bus" that we know we can use to get in to Coruscant? Or are we going to have to appropriate something?

Are we going to need disguises?

Acacius Blade
    Yes! Brash Blackadder and the Seasick Kid are ready to go!

Lowrook
    I'm in and the Berserker as well. Also we can used the Berserker either as a battering ram to get in or in as a delaying guard that can be destroyed.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Quote Originally Posted by Inyos Aamoran View Post
    Do we have a designated "bus" that we know we can use to get in to Coruscant? Or are we going to have to appropriate something?

Are we going to need disguises?
    Shouldn't be a stretch that we could easily have hijacked a lambda or sentinel shuttle or such, and use that.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    There's one shuttle going to waste in Errand Boys. And one Imperial shuttle pilot on the Layla.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Indeed. We could certainly double back for that after...well...you know

Drin Kizael
    So who all is going to Bespin? If Corell and Anbira are going, we probably only want to send 2 more at the most, right?

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Loki also. He is starting us a thread.

Acacius Blade
    I still like the idea of Acacius causing a distraction to pull security forces away from Serena's location. If not the troops directly guarding her, at least it will make it easier getting into the facility. Perhaps there's a small force in place to prevent her from escaping, but a larger force is on site as usual. Acacius could lure away the bulk of the personnel stationed there, leaving just the detachment who are specifically assigned to her incarceration.

The difficulty with ^ that would be the fact that she's now likely to be on a train, as per here.

Team Two is the principle Jedi team, which will be assaulting the stationary train, so a distraction would seem somewhat moot there. Team Three is going to be disabling a tractor beam or something apparently, which in itself is a distraction, and they want to do it fast and dirty from the sound of it, so that might not fit.

You could always provide a distraction to allow Team One to infiltrate the generator for the train, provided you don't mind being on the all-Rebel team, rather than working on the Jedi parts of the plan. Tried pointing out that there wasn't much accomodation for your suggestion as is, but...

*shrug* Maybe you'll have better luck.

Hey everyone - please continue to post and rescue me! I am dying to join the Wheel with Serena. I'd like to do it after she's actually rescued.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12