Thread: Any Star Wars factions out there need pilots!?

Flux

Question Any Star Wars factions out there need pilots!?

Fighter pilots, freighter pilots...any of that? My roommate's crazy, whimsical obsession with flying is starting to influence me.

The Rebel Alliance has Rogue Squadron - you'll need to talk to the Sqn Leader (Kelly Perris), but I'm sure there are pleanty of spaces. I also have an A-Wing Squadron that is currently just me, but you're welcome to get involved: alternatively, my fleet character will be gaining a few extra Squadrons soon, so you could probably have one of those of your own. Grab me on AIM if you want more details.

I dunno how active things are with Shadow Squadron at the moment; one of 'em will probably swing by in a bit to give you the Imperial pitch.

As for Freighter Pilots... they're probably Independant, for the most part. You could set yourself up with a ship and see if Black Sun or anywhere has any jobs for a Freighter, or you could take a look and the Wiki, see if there are any existing Indie Freighters, and contact the owner to see if they want to "hire" you.

Heya, buddy. You have my AIM (Miriya Cailis) - I'm Kelly Perris. ....So's you know.