Thread: The current 'Jedi' situation.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I... am... CHRISTMAS!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Jedi The current 'Jedi' situation.

Given the reset, I was wondering in what capacity the Jedi of the galaxy are currently operating. Droo mentioned there is currenty no permanent Jedi establishment, due to the purge and most still keeping a low profile.

The reason I ask is because I've got an idea for a Jedi character but I only really want to roleplay him in a sort of 'group' environment - a la GJO. Have any plans been mentioned for moving towards such a group any time soon? I honestly don't mind putting the character on hold until we get to that stage, rather than do something else with him in the meantime just for the sake of it. I'd rather do a completely different character for now, and come back to him when things get going.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    As far as I'm aware, the Jedi are currently looking for somewhere new to set up camp - they were previously based on Vortex, but some annual festival/concert there brought too much attention to the Enclave so it was necessary for them to leave.

Lamar Starworth
    Right now they are parted, a bit, but mostly grouped together to eventually find a place. A few threads are out there establishing decent networking with the Rebellion so they can find some safe haven in the near future. So, I suggest holding that character off for a little while because if it moves at a decent, constant speed, it wont be long before all is well in Jedi-ville

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    We're starting to goo together like a big pile of happy snails ^______^

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I'm a doctor, not a Jedi, Jim! What you're asking for is impossible! Oh, wait, I am a Jedi.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Kaman
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MiriyaCailis Steam ID: Gyndar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Evanar View Post
    We're starting to goo together like a big pile of happy snails ^______^
    Uh...yeah. What he means is slowly.

Lamar Starworth
    Very very slowly