Thread: Hologram pack ins

Image(s) Included Hologram pack ins

The basic figures in the new Saga line will each include a hologram. They'll be randomly packed. So if you're an insane MOC completist you're going to go broke. Here are the 12:
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • Darth Maul
    • Queen Amidala
    • Darth Vader
    • Yoda
    • Count Dooku
    • Boba Fett
    • Han Solo
    • Rebel trooper
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Stormtrooper

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

JMK
    They will stop at absolutely nothing to keep our money in their pockets. It's a little frustrating honestly. What business do half of these characters have being in this format? It's not like they ever appeared that way on screen....

QuiGonJ
    That's not a bad selection though... at least they have Darth Sidious, Yoda, Maul and Vader in there., though the Emperor shouldn't have been in a combat stance IMO.

I like them, but I'm glad I'm not going to be chasing carded variations. Hopefully, some of these different holograms will be in army builders. I wouldn't mind getting 2 or 3 clones to get 2 or 3 different holograms.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Everyone is fighting except for Queen Amidala. And technically that might be her double. You never know, those two girls were always switching, and are still impossible to tell apart.

JMK
    That's because women aren't supposed to be fighting. They're supposed to be at home, baking muffins and mopping the floors.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    That reminds me I have muffins to bake....

Actually, I am in charge of Thanksgiving Dinner today. Except for the turkey, my husband is cooking that.

JMK
    Don't forget, if you burn the muffins, you have to say "Phooey", not a curse word, or any other kind of declaration of frustration.

Originally posted by JMK
    That's because women aren't supposed to be fighting. They're supposed to be at home, baking muffins and mopping the floors.