Thread: New SW main page

Darth McBain

New SW main page

I went to the official site and they have a new main page. Looks pretty sweet - when I pulled it up it got my blood pumping when I heard the music... Man, I'm totally in Ep. III mode now...

I love the Grievous skin - he looks really cool and it looks like they did a really good job with him - he looks quite realistic to me.

Gav Mortis
    Refresh! Refresh! Refresh!

I love them all but my favourite is the Vader skin: that short of the helmet and face is gorgeous and with the music it gives me shivers.

And have you seen the wallpapers!? I'm spoilt for choice!

JMK
    I like them all too...I wonder if I've seen all of them? Since I've only seen it at the office so far and with no sound, is it new music by any chance or just usual themese were used to?

Darth McBain
    Just the usual themes, but combined with the skins, it really gets you goin... I don't know if I've seen them all, but so far the skins I've seen are:

Mace
    Palpatine
    Sidious
    Vader
    Obi-Wan
    Yoda
    Grievous
    Anakin

JMK
    Those are the ones I've seen as well. I'm surprised they didn't throw in Padme or a Chewie one...

Darth McBain
    Yeah, I keep hitting refresh, as I think there's gotta be a Padme one in there...