Thread: everyone else is doing it, so me too...

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Erin

everyone else is doing it, so me too...

Okay guy's. Let me have it, but first let me put in my two cents: I know that a majority of people disapprove of the whole SW / Vamp mixture. All I can say on that note is - some people can handle it, while others make it just plain silly. Raz is a vampire yes, but primarily a Sith. I try very hard to balance the two. So, tell me your thoughts

Sudoku
    To be honest, we haven't really rped as much as we should BUT...I have read some of your rps as Raz and enjoyed them.

I don't think you should worry about the whole vampire in SW thing - you play one very well, not in the stereo-typical Anne Rice (although, not that there's anything wrong with that ) way that seems to be the vampire "thing" to do. I don't think I've read a thread where you've actually over-done anything vampish.

I really liked your posts in one of LDs' threads where they're planning to snag Jax. It made me "lol", which (I think) is always a good thing.

Han Fernua
    Hmm....I like Raz. She is different, besides for all the Vamp stuff. To me, it seems that she acts as if she is still alive(or human or not vamp) yet she is not. That she wants to be just like everyone else and just live life. She is kind of a uptown girl as well, having great possetion and wealth, which gives her a different attitude towards how she acts with others around her. A kind of, I'm richer so I'm better then you all. yet she has a kind of grace that keeps this kind of attitude at bay.