Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useless or useful?

Trevor D'ran
    "Sounds interesting. I've had the pleasure of seeing the real Jade's Fire in action. Quite a treat. Me myself however, I don't have anything fancy. Just a Barloz-class Freighter. I've done a few upgrades and modifications myself. "

Cheyanne Rakai
    "There's nothing wrong with that, Trevor. Some of the best ships have been overhauled and redone."

Trevor D'ran
    "Oh she isn't one of the best. She is the best...or atleast she will be when I can get a job to finish buying the parts I need."

Cheyanne Rakai
    "How long until that?" She asked curiously.

Trevor D'ran
    "Whenever work would come around I suppose. There isn't much going on that needs smuggler's really. I'm looking for a job in something like delivery but that's running out too, and I don't have any contacts so..."

Cheyanne Rakai
    "Hmmm, well Maxwell Industries could always use the help. I could get you an application and you could put down my name, if you'd like."

Trevor D'ran
    His ears perked up at the mention of the job. "Really. That woud be very intriguing indeed..."

Cheyanne Rakai
    "I'd be glad too, Trevor. Everyone needs to be given a chance to succeed, I was given that chance, so you should be too." She smiled as she thought of the last time she'd given someone that chance. He took advantage of her and left her pregnant and alone, she hoped this time would be different.

"I hope things work out for you."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12