Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Imperial Mini Arc

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Natacha
    Thanks for the info! The opening of thread 1 is still in progress. I had to deal with my depression going bad again last month and have been dealing with stuff in between studying and work. Thanks for your patience <3

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    So, I've been writing a bit again. I've (finally) set up the first thread for this arc"

Part I: Willem Van Beek / Charley's Shadow Squadron Pilot / Zachariah Jak'el
    I am thinking that Tatiana would investigate another scum base at the edge of her sector (following information she would have gleaned from the recently finished thread Vengeance Venom's prisoners). Since her Sector, Koradin, is close to the border with fellow imperial Sector Anoat, it might warrant for a larger task force, which would bring Shadow Squadron in, besides Tatiana's usual crews and pilots, besides her flag ship.

You can find the thread here.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Madeleia
    /hugs. Glad to have you back again.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Thank you!

-hugs back-

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Alright, I'd love to dust off this arc that was discussed for some imperial activity:

Part I: Willem Van Beek / Charley's Shadow Squadron Pilot / Zachariah Jak'el
    I am thinking that Tatiana would investigate another scum base at the edge of her sector (following information she would have gleaned from the recently finished thread Vengeance Venom's prisoners). Since her Sector, Koradin, is close to the border with fellow imperial Sector Anoat, it might warrant for a larger task force, which would bring Shadow Squadron in, besides Tatiana's usual crews and pilots, besides her flag ship.

Part II: Damien Kantrael / Jezekiel / Jarvan Trask
    I have been toying with the idea of an assassination attempt on Tatiana's life, so that would be the perfect opportunity. She is known to get on the battlefield even now as a Moff and it could have been a trap, expecting her to actually show up on the terrorist base, after her having visibly hunted other smaller cells down in her sector. She would go there with operatives and soldiers (thus opening it to 2 stormtroopers) and that the assassination attempt against her would come from the Sons of Coruscant).

Part III: Damien Kantrael / Akilah / Wulthgarn Schreiger / Rez Ace
    Following the assassination attempt, interrogation of one or Sons of Coruscant would eventually lead to investigate a larger base at any chosen location (that could totally lead to a secondary plot line with or without me under another imperial character).

Part IV: Alexia Sturkov / Matatek Sel Vissica

Tatiana never had her Force potential unveiled, so either/both of you could help finding about it, and eventually deciding to train her. I never had that case of story here, so I'm not totally certain of how it's supposed to go. I don't have anything precise in mind, but I think that it would tie into what happened with the previous threads and mission / surviving the assassination attempt.

At least one writer (Willem/Jezekiel/Akilah) has been MIA for several months, so we might want to shuffle things around. I'm happy to check for interest, or just move forward and turn the stories into PM to join, instead of closed ones. I am happy to involve up to 3 people per thread, as it is my personal threshold of comfort.

The first thread had just begun, so it should be easy to adjust. So, if you're still in and/or would like to join, let me know!
    Last edited by Tatiana Renkl; May 28th, 2019 at 07:51:47 PM.

Momma Vandron could get involved if needed.

You know her but the slight change is she and Lise Tarkin are actually sister in laws, having married into House Vandron, tho her husband met an untimely death

She is mid range Imp Spy.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Thanks for the info! I'd love to have Momma Vandron in the 3rd thread.

Happy to help, tho if Akilah comes back to help, gladly back out since she was there first

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    I'm sure we'll find you a spot regardless <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12