Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst of Patience [Agatha]

"Me," Lykeira motioned to herself, surprised look on her face as she smirked wryly. "Model citizen right here. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time," she stated sarcastically, though the thought of being this immobile burned her to the core. A momentary thought that showed as her hazel green eyes flashed. Taking a deep breath, she sighed. "Right now, just need to get out of this bed as soon as I can."

Footsteps approached as the attending nurse stepped into the room's doorway, gaining the brunette's attention. "Miss DeLaTour, I've got everything taken care of for the night," she glanced to the patient now eyeing her curves, then back to the doctor. "You going to be okay?"

Lykeira grinned knowing that was code for, "Will you be fine in the presence of this psychopath?" Charming, to say the least.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Natacha
    The woman's frustration was almost palpable, and for the little she had gathered about her, it didn't surprise Lorna. "You should be able to get out of here soon enough. We'll provide you with some meds to help with the recovery, but your body has been adjusting remarkably well given the circumstances."

When the nurse stopped by, the half-Lorrdian looked at her, and shrugged at the question. "I sung lullabies to a Wookiee back on Ryloth, I'll be fine." She appreciated the nurse's concern but at the same time she found it somewhat rude to do as such in front of the patient, no matter how dangerous the brunette could be.

The nurse gave a puzzled look at the doctor, having no idea whether it was a joke or not. "Have a good night," she said politely before scampering off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12