"Well, yeaaahh," she dragged the last word out in the sort of way that one did when confirming the most obvious thing in the galaxy. She even came this close to rolling her eyes at what she thought to be a silly question.

"I mean, think about it."

Her shoulders rolled as she used the edge of a wall panel to scratch at an itch that'd sprung up between her shoulder blades.

"... you get to go and capture people that do horrible things. Slavers, killers, robbers, all that stuff. It's cool because you do what you can to make sure bad guys get justice."

Pursing her lips then, she looked up at the ceiling high above them both.

"I was confused and a little angry when you left Ossus," an admission that she never thought she'd be able to give to him, "... because it was like you abandoned everything that you had told me to honor and be true to. But, now you're a bounty hunter, and it's like you're living the way that you were really meant to live, I guess. At least, that's how it seems to me."

Her head lolled to the side then, so that she could stare at him once more. Blinking owlishly, she decided to confess what she was sure would bring out the Loki-of-old.

"I mean, here I am, and I still haven't made... " her tone shifted even lower, so that only he could hear.

"... a lightsaber."