Maybe Roxane should have never crossed that line, for the fear she might hurt Nara was still coursing through her blood, a tamed drip, but one that could still become a flood of anxiety under the wrong circumstances. Yet she did not regret that leap of faith, for there had been a connection between them even before Cormac's blade came to life, only illuminating a bond that was meant to be by the moon and the astral powers that existed beyond the tangible.

While she had heard that non-verbal communication was important to humans too, being a Bastet and having her shifted form meant that such type of communication was paramount to her, and this was one of the reasons why it was so difficult to break away from the dancing with Nara.

She grinned as the Garou tucked her fingers into her front pocket. It felt right and natural to be by the musician's side. She chuckled as she caught sight of the surprise on Nara's face at her admission.

"I've not always been the best for timing,"
she replied with colors rising to her cheeks.

As they were nearing where Vicki was, Roxane recalled all that she had told her before taking a decisive step with Nara.

"I... There are things I need to tell you.... Just not here. I don't want to start with secrets," she rambled, unsure whether she would be able to repeat the awkward information dump she had done with Vicki earlier. Yet she owed it to Nara.