While Roxane hoped Esoterica would stick around the Moonstone Cafe, except for some festivals, she knew it was quite selfish. She wanted Nara around. Denying that would be horribly delusional; but they were a band, and she was going to deal with her worst Pryio for at least a couple of months. As much as the changes were unpredictable, they normally lasted at least two months. But then, what could she truly predict? She mostly could work around what plagued her and grow and become a better person.

Being pulled into multiple directions was always the worst for her. Dealing with one set of desires was one thing, dealing with multiple and also all the fears and shit that happened was another one.

She would pull through anyway. She just hoped that it would not be a problem in her budding relationship with the Galliard.

"Of course. Having been on my own for so long has made me disliked rigid structure; so it's important for me people have options."

She bowed her head to the brunette as she said that she and the band would do whatever they can to help.

"I appreciate it. I don't share that much about my messed up Pryio. I just register as eccentric, which is a very Bastet thing anyway," she replied with a small chuckle.

"I'll likely be able to make better progress going through the journals because of insomnia."

She gestured towards the bunch of empty muffin trays.

"And I can't bake when in kitty form."

When Nara said that she would reconvene with the band, and they'd come back and pack up, she nodded, still relieved the Garou didn't take her admission badly.

"Sounds good. I'll print the final version of the contract, and bring it here. Then I promise not to chew your chords."