Luna laughed somewhat as Alienor spoke of not pegging the blonde to be a motherly type. "I wasn't exactly planning on having a child when I did." Luna replied. "I was more interested in partying be having fun, but I'm not so irresponsible that I'd willingly put her at risk. When I realised I was pregnant with her, I made sure I got clean and promised myself I'd be the mother she needed me to be. Not touched the recreation drugs and drank very little alcohol since. Funny, considering the past three years my sister and I ran a bar and nightclub on Gala."

As Alienor handed Luna a plate of food, she couldn't help but sniff it to take in the aromas. "Umm.. This smells fantastic!" she said as she took a fork and took a bite out of her meal and chuckled. "Wait a few minutes and Lily will catch a whiff and wake up! Smell of food will always catches her attention."

As Luna continued to eat, she had one ear listening out for Lily stirring as Alienor explained that she'd be away for a few days performing and felt bad about leaving Luna and Lily behind while they were here. Wafting a dismissive hand, Luna smiled as she reassured her friend that it would be okay to leave them. "Ppft! Don't worry about us. We'll be okay while you're away." she said softly. "And a girls night sounds great! Lily is good and sticks with me at bars but, if you want, we can see about a restaurant or a bowling alley with a kids play area. She'll get a kick out of the play area while we chill out."

Upstairs, Lily was indeed beginning to stir from her nap. The smell of food awakening her senses. Lifting her head and opening her dark coloured eyes, Lily knew she was somewhere new and vaguely remembered her Mother saying she'd be downstairs if she was needed. Climbing out of bed, Lily cautiously opened the bedroom door and looked around. Unsure of where she should go Lily decided to quietly call out for help. "Mummy..? Mummy!"