Thread: @ReddieFreddie

Open @ReddieFreddie

(Author's Note: This thread is effectively a longer-format, Twitter-like social media feed (Ootini), run by Fredal "Freddie" Rabeak, engine tech for the Quasar Fantastic. It will be run much like a real social media feed, though due to badwidth and transmission logistics in the Star Wars galaxy, things might come in as bulk updates, despite being written at different times, when Freddie comes into range of a ship or station capable of mass distribution on a powerful network. Similarly, it may take a while for him to see an incoming message, due to the same reasons. This should be considered fairly standard to any user of the holonet. If you'd like to reply to one of his posts, please give yourself a username in your message, for a bit of fun. Freddie is @ReddieFreddie, for example.)

@ReddieFreddie says:
    Hey, everybody! Welcome to the best engine tech and racing feed on Ootini! I'll be your host, Freddie Rabeak, of the legendary Quasar Fantastic, captained by none other than Captain Maron! I'm gonna take you along for the ride as best I can, with as many updates, info, and pictures as I'm allowed to show! Tomorrow we're gonna start the Dragon Void Run, and I'm super pumped! Nobody stands a chance against Captain Maron and me! You can watch our progress on GNN!

(Attached image of the Quasar Fantastic, from a mid-grade camera, slightly crooked.)

@ReddieFreddie says:
    Oh! Almost forgot! In case you're wondering, I'm totally official, now! I know I Ootini'ed about being part of the crew before, but some of you didn't believe me, so here's the proof!

(Attached is a grinning selfie in front of the Quasar Fantastic, showing Freddie in an official crew uniform shirt, with his name embroidered on it. The quality of the selfie camera in his personal comm isn't great, so things are a bit grainy, and color seems rather washed out)

@ReddieFreddie says:
    The Dragon Void Run is a long, difficult race, but nobody's gonna be a match for us in the Quasar Fantastic! I'm technically billed as the co-pilot, but the amazing Captain Maron is the only one really in control. That's okay with me, because I'm not even old enough to have my speeder permit, yet! I leave the piloting to the professionals, and Captain Maron is the best there is! Still time to place bets on us, the window closes an hour before race start!
    Last edited by Fredal Rabeak; Mar 8th, 2019 at 11:20:17 AM.

@ReddieFreddie says:
    If you ever feel like everything is against you, and you can't succeed, just keep working toward your goal. I know what it's like to be bullied and kept down, but I didn't give up! That's how I got where I am now, the job of my dreams! No matter how hard it might seem, you can make it if you focus on it really, really hard!