Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arranging Matches

Rebel - Open Arranging Matches

So far, being stationed on Jovan had been... interesting. Not bad, but certainly not a nude beach on Zeltros. The action was sporadic, but it was still there. The patrols at least were on the regular, and the life on the inside was certainly eclectic. A far cry from Levantine, that was for sure. Rather than being on a ship of nothing but Alliance personnel, Jovan hosted a wide sampling of the spectrum. From Alliance to Pride, to the various other governments and worlds represented by their chosen ambassadors.

Seemed to be no one from Carida, but in the grand scheme of things Carida was represented by the Empire. Sad, but true. At least for him it was.

Raskor Shokus wasn't on duty, and his current placement within the lovely Cizerack teahouse was by cosmic design, he deigned. He'd been eyeing the matron of the establishment for the last few weeks, though he was always discreet about it. A few side looks here and there, but mindful to remain focused on his drinks and whatever enticing bit of light nibbles were sent his way.

Bare chest half out of the water of one of the aromatic tubs, the rest of his very unclothed body was perfectly relaxed. He'd waved away a girl - a bare wisp of a thing - a short time earlier, and instead remained content with half-lidded eyes and a mostly empty flute of what had been a Caridan 75.

One of the tenders passed by, and Raskor flagged the boy with a raise of his almost-finished refreshment.

"Another of these I think, yes?"

The Tea House. Since arriving at Jovan three days earlier, Joey had heard about it, but the rumors seemed too wild to be true. A sort of hedonistic playground of a spa, where you just paid the cover charge and then your food was comped, and you could drink whatever you liked; that couldn't be real, could it? On his first day off, he decided he needed to find out for himself.

Upon entry, things felt vaguely familiar to the ancient communal baths on Nehantish that he'd been to on special occasions. The sexes were divided to their own changing rooms, clothing and belongings stuffed into lockers, and a towel given for the remainder of his stay. Even if it was just to be a nice soak in actual water, he decided it was worth the admittedly steep door price, as one could only take so many sonic showers before you craved the real thing. Fluffy white towel wrapped low around his waist, so that his tail could hang out over the top, Joey stepped out of the changing room and into the 'tea house' beyond.

What had been only a mild tingle in his nostrils before suddenly flooded in full and clear, laden with aromas and a touch of spices which fired parts of his brain typically reserved for more private moments. Just out of the doorway, Joey froze in place, breathing in the intoxicating air while his pink eyes surveyed all which lay before him, and he realized it was nothing at all like the communal baths. Males and females alike - mostly Cizerack or human - lounged in pools and tubs, or took advantage of what appeared to be massage tables, their naked bodies glistened from the semi-oily water, while gorgeous Cizerack serving boys bore trays of food and drink. A quick glimpse revealed a couple or two getting frisky, and just from the scent in the air Joey could see why. He also knew he'd have to find himself a tub to slip down into quickly, lest his towel betray his feelings about such a sight.

Any tub, it didn't matter, Joey picked one at random and made a beeline to it. Towel left on a rack, he stepped down into the semi-murky water, pausing only a moment to stare at the strange leaves which floated upon the surface, before he sank down to a seat on one of the submerged benches. As the warm water penetrated his fur, he knew he'd made the right choice, and the brown-furred Nehantite let his toned arms stretch out along the rim of the tub as he closed his eyes smiled to best enjoy a fully contented sigh.

"Ah, e'chuta!"

Mags wrinkled her nose the moment she stepped through the changing room curtain to the main bathing pool. It wasn't the sights, it was the smell. Not something foul, but something that probably would have smelled fine if it wasn't intense. It reminded her of the ryll head shops of her youth, but this wasn't spice in the air. Although the effects...close enough.

A pair of heavy-petters splashed a bit of water from the pool over her bare feet, but Mags carried on. She wasn't here for the baths or the pretty boys. Well, the latter part depended on how pretty. Cizerack stances on casual bedfellows suited her just fine, especially if she didn't have to know their names or their stories, or have them hang around long enough to get awkward.

But no. That was not why she was here. Her aims were equally sensual, but doubly selfish. The masseuse at the Maillanaarro Tea House was purported to be familiar with Naktochi Lek, which was probably the best Twi'leki stress relief this side of legality.

She paused on her way to the massage parlors in the back, catching sight of a few recently-introduced familiar faces. The wide-eyed Nehantite Joey Rabeak was testing the waters - literally, while Raskor had seemed to settle in to his hedonism with more familiarity. Mags smirked, her right lekku rolling in a lazy arc of sardonic expression.

"Of course I would find you both 'ere. 'Ooever 'eard of such a zing as a celibate fighter pilot."

"Ah, Mags."

Raskor grinned almost lecherously as the serving boy brought him another drink. The empty was given up, and the new was replaced in his waiting hand. Oh how he loved this teahouse. With the Madame and her luxurious curves, and the cluster of bodies surrounding him.

"You surprise me. In here? In such a den of evil galactic sin? I do hope that you're gruff exterior can withstand the niceties."

He licked his lips, letting his eyes flit to Titan Squadron's newest arrival, who coincidentally was the newest arrival to his tub. Raskor hadn't had much interactions with Nehantites, and only really was vaguely aware of Jovan's Chief Engineer. Not bad looking, though his baseline for whether a Nehantite was attractive or not was sorely lacking. Either way, he gave a fleeting wink to Joey before sneering back up to Mags.

He took a dainty sip of his refilled drink.

"Your standards might be lowering, yes?"

If there was one thing Joey should have learned by now, was pay more attention to your surroundings when naked, and never close your eyes when naked in a strange place.

Mags's distinct accent broke his lidded reverie, causing his pink eyes to snap open. Relaxed muscles suddenly tensed when he glanced over to see another of his wingmates, Raskor, sitting only a few feet away. How could he have missed seeing him while getting in? And now one of the senior pilots was there, seeing him naked as well? Hell of a third day....

His surprise was quickly covered thanks to years of practice at hiding illicit activities from his parents of others, and he played it off as having been rudely awoken from what could have been the beginning of a wonderful nap. Bringing his arms in a bit, elbows resting on the rim of the tub, Joey didn't miss the once-over from Raskor, though the wink was unexpected, yet certainly not unwelcome. For a human, Raskor boasted a body Joey wouldn't mind getting closer to, and yet fear of messing with a wingmate forced him to keep his distance. Still, a smile played up his long muzzle, and the Nehantite leaned back to look up at the towel-clad Twi'lek, shrugging his fit shoulders. He couldn't do much more at the moment, as he didn't dare betray that the water seemed to be having a rather profound effect upon him, physically.

"Lowering? They must be hitting rock bottom if you're here to hang out with us," he chuckled to Mags.

Sondeeta wagged the tip of her left lekku a bit, a bit of unspoken sass as she placed a hand on her toweled-up hip.

"I do not zeenk so. From where I stand, I am ze oonly one 'oo ees not 'anging out."

Mags craned her neck, as if to get a better glimpse of the Caridan. A flippant shrug followed.

"And my standards zey are just fine. You 'ave nozzing I want. X-Wing pilots, zey are all ze same. Too fast, and a theen fuselage."

With that, the elder pilot turned to head for the massage room. She pulled her towel off, slinging it over her shoulder as she walked with a switch.

"And you all love yourselves."

Undaunted, Raskor only made an unimpressed face as Mags hitched a hip in her 'retreat'. Not one to be undone by a bit of banter, he gave a shrug while turning to Rabeak.

"Do not be fooled by the lekku; the woman carries her brains in her ass." Another wink, as he settled a little bit more comfortable on the submerged bench. It was like heaven, in the tub; water warm, the aromatics heady and enticing. He sometimes wondered what he'd done with himself before discovering the Madame's tea shop. Or the Madame herself, for that matter. She had thus far been mostly inaccessible, but the time would come, he just knew it. In the meantime, there was always the chance to get to know the newest, fresh face that had come to Titan Squadron.

Raskor offered a wide smile as his eyes went to the Nehantite.

"First time in a Cizerack Tea House, then?"

Joey's eyes followed that swaying blue backside for a few seconds before chuckling and returning his attention to Raskor.

"Yeah, what gave it away? It's... not quite what I'd expected, but I'm certainly not complaining," he grinned.

Once more his gaze was stolen away, this time at the sight of some big, muscular, and likely not-too-bright Cizerack male climbing out of a nearby pool, his body gleaming as the water ran off his skin. "Not complaining one bit."

Following Joey's line of sight, his own smile melted into a sly grin. Watching a person's first time at the tea house was always enjoyable, and Raskor couldn't help but indulge in a bit of self-serving ribbing. He leaned ever so slightly closer, head inclined and voice lowering to a whisper.

"Makes the heart go pitter-pat, eh?"

The Caridan reclined back once more then, allowing Joey his personal space again. One arm went out to lay across the edge of the tub as his other hand lifted his drink to his lips.

"Ahh," nothing like a Caridan 75.

"Sooo." He held the word for a bit longer than normal. "I hear tell that you are um, straight from the Academy?"

Indulging his shameless staring a moment longer, Joey allowed all manner of thoughts to run through his head, while his skin practically tingled with excitement. Or perhaps not practically, as there was clearly something in the water that was having an effect on him - an effect which made him glad that the water was murky indeed!

"Mmmf," he replied to Raskor's first comment without thinking about it, only to realize he'd just missed drink service and would have to wait for one of the servers to come around again.

Allowing his arms to slip down into the water, Joey slid down in his seat, up to his neck. "Yeah, basically. Went in for propulsion engineering, and transferred over to piloting when I realized I'd like to actually see some action instead of wearing a labcoat all day," he replied. "Four years there, four years at Dinesh University on Nehantish before that. I am soooo ready for life outside the classroom, let me tell you, dude. Seems I hit the jackpot with Titan Squadron, here. How long have you been with them?"

Raskor couldn't help the sigh that escaped his lips, enjoying the entirety of his current situation.

The Titans," he rumbled softly, rolling his shoulders.

"I would say, oh, I don't know. A... few years? First posting with them was on the Levantine. A nice ship, that. Well," eyebrows rose as his head angled to the side and his eyes seemed to half-roll.

"... before Ossus, at any rate."

Memories of that terrible battle were banished, and he turned back to Joey. He revealed another wide smile while in the same motion lifting his arm to flag down a server.

"I am... not exactly the oldest one left, no. But I am not the ummm... " his beckoning hand lowered, wrist propelling his hand in a rolling motion as if to conjure the words from below the tub's aromatic depths, "... freshest face, either."

It was a playful jab to the Nehantite, one that was punctuated by a good-natured elbow to the other man's shoulder.

Joey chuckled at the elbow, then sat back up, arms pulled back up over the rim as the server drew near, careful not to entangle them with Raskor's own along the back of the bath. With his wet fur plastered down, a body that had only suggested musculature beneath his pelt was suddenly revealed as a real hardbody, and it wouldn't be amiss to think that Joey spent a fair bit of time in the gym to tone his physique.

Just as he didn't miss the elbow jab, Joey also didn't miss the implication that he was the new kid, and therefore had the most to prove. "We studied Ossus at the Academy. Brutal, just brutal," he said, shaking his head. "I hope we never have to see a battle like that again, but if we do you can count on me being at your side. Just because I'm green doesn't mean I'm a know-nothing."

Further comment was cut short as the server arrived, Joey taking a moment to ogle him before stating, "Glass of semillon, please. Chilled."

He turned back to Raskor without a second thought, flexing the muscles of his arms a bit to show off, as he was sure Raskor was looking. "So, what kind of hazing do you think I'll be in for?" Sometimes there was no substitute for being blunt.

He blinked at that, letting his expression fall into a neutral tone as he took another sip of his drink.

"Well, ehhh... "

It was always a thing, the hazing. And while he'd never partaken in the act, he'd never really stopped his squad mates from having their fun, either. He gave a half-hearted shrug while looking away.

"The hazing, it depends on the man."

A knowing look to Joey.

"What the others might do, I cannot tell you. But, I can at least say to not show the weakness, yes? But, even then I am afraid that would do little to help. A pilot can sense things," his head tilted away at first, then rolled over to cast his eyes to the Nehantite; first to the arm that had been flexed, and then up to those pink eyes.

"... it is in the instincts, and not many can outrun the instincts."

"Instincts got me through a heavy meteor shower in a broke-ass old Y-wing with barely any form of shield generator, no astromech and no stability control," Joey replied, a bit too cocksure based on that experience. "But as long as nobody messes with my fur, I can handle whatever the squadron throws at me."

Perfectly timed, his drink arrived and Joey reached up to take his glass of white wine from the server, swirling the bulbous glass's contents before taking a whiff with his big nose. "Mmm, not bad, they didn't even cut it with chardonay," he mused, then took an appreciative sip. "You know, I could really get to like this place. Good company, good atmosphere, good drinks, excellent eye candy, whatever the hell is in the water that's clearly having an effect on all of us,... all of it. Cheers."

Holding his glass by the stem, he offered it up for a toast.
    Last edited by Joey Rabeak; Nov 7th, 2016 at 01:48:57 PM. Reason: Part of a line was eaten, fixed.

With an agreeable nod, Raskor lifted his own flute, gently tapping it to Joey's with a fragile sounding clink.

"To the talents, yes? May we always be flying with them."

He allowed a sip, feeling as the bubbly liquid ran over his tongue and down his throat. It was always a refreshing drink, made all the better that the Madame - in her infinite wisdom - stocked at least a few bottles of Ces Cresita, one of the more upscale champagnes from Carida. It was like a taste of home.

"Jovan is a good place," he hitched his head to the side, eliciting an audible crack from his neck.

"Certainly not the same as the moving decks underfoot, but I like it."

Hazel eyes went up to lazily cast a sweeping gaze to the bodies around him, lingering on one or two that took his fancy. A few pools over, a pair of Cizerack were engaging in the first stages of heavy petting. Of course, he'd been here enough to know that it wouldn't be long till they were on to the main course,taking advantage of the water and it's heady effects. A knowing smirk, and he turned back to Joey.

"At least we have food that is more than ration packs, yes?"

Joey's wine was full and fruity, with hints of lavender and fig, and he relished his drink in small sips while taking in the scenery. All about were naked bodies, most all of them beautiful to look at, and looking for more than just eye candy. It was hardly the sort of place Joey had expected to find, and he might have delayed his first visit if he'd known, but to back out now would be cowardly - not to mention embarrassing were he to stand up, as the murky water was at least concealing his body's reaction to it all.

No, it was a new experience, like so many he'd not been blindsided by on Jovan, and he would take it in stride. After all, he was the new guy, it was prerequisite that he not know things, and be surprised by stuff, right?

So far Raskor had seemed like a good guy, but their only previous meeting had been mostly formal in getting introduced to the squadron. It was different to get to know a wingmate on a personal level, and to be blunt Joey had presumed such a meeting would occur with pants on, not sharing a tub while drinking wine and champagne. His dad was never going to believe this. Well, as if Joey would tell him, that is.

The topic of food came as a saving grace, and the Nehantite allowed it to distract himself from his body's tingling desires which were slowly increasing in intensity due to the jeeta in the water, and he took another sip of his wine before setting it carefully on the edge.

"Oh, Garfife, yes!" he agreed. "Man, at the Academy we should have access to real food, but they just wanted to serve us meal cubes, ration packs, or powders we'd have to rehydrate. After a while some of us figured out how to sneak out some nights and go get real food. And, ha, when I got here I went to that Bothan restaurant, have you ever been there? Well, they serve meat, real meat, grilled and everything, as much as you want. They bring it out on swords, can you believe that? One of the Cizerack officers took me there, and I ate way, way too much, but it was sooooo good! And then I made a mistake. I ordered a slice of chocolate cake for dessert, and I kid you not, it was this big." Joey held his paws apart indicating something approximately the size of a loaf of bread.

"It was huge, and rich, and so sweet, and I was already stuffed, but then she starts digging in, and I realize I'm in a race, so I have to start eating more, and faster. We eventually finished it, but I really wish I hadn't. If you remember me looking a bit sick on my first day, that'd be why."

Mention of the Bothan steak house was enough to make his eyes close in remembrance of his own trip there. It had been glorious and divine, and he'd very nearly rolled his way out the door. He'd not been brave enough to try the deserts, so there was a decently hefty amount of silent respect sent Joey's way.

"Sacre," a rueful chuckle.

"That is a feat to be proud of. I have only looked at the desert menu, but the bravery, ah, it was not there."

Angling back to recline just a little bit more against the wall of the tub, he held his glass between two fingers, rocking it gently in a tight, slow, circular motion.

"I remember well your first day. You had a bit of the green on the tips of your furs. But worry not," beneath the water, his legs stretched out, ankles crossing over one another, "... we all were new once."

A sly look, then.

"But you are here now, yes? You have found the tea house, and you have the good idea of what happens here," a not-so-subtle nod to the Cizerack couple that were now in the full throes of pleasure.

"Tell me your flavors, Jofar Rabeak. You are not on duty, and the odds, they are good you will find them here."

Beneath the water, Joey's tail swished, and he relished the sensation of his long tail fur flowing over and back each time he changed directions. Simply being immersed in water was no small pleasure to the Nehantite, having come from a desert kingdom before packing off to a world of sonic showers for years on end. Fingertips playing into the water, he nearly lost himself in his own distraction as he listened, regaining full concentration only as Raskor pointed out the pair shamelessly indulging each other.

His pink eyes remained on them, as it didn't feel like you were a voyeur if someone was getting it on out in the open, and he considered his wingmate's question while a portion of himself ached.

"Flavors?" he asked, blinking back to reality, and his ears cocked toward Raskor. The knowing smile on the human's face read like an open book, educating Joey fully on just what he had meant. Immediately those ears flushed pink as he blushed beneath his fur, the Nehantite glancing away to look around at any other couples before he dared reply. "I, um..."

The words were difficult, not because they were hard to pronounce, but because of the amount of weight they might bear on his future in the squadron. Would they think of him any differently? Would they accept him, or begin a long slide down the cold shoulder into the icebox of loneliness? Much like flying blind into a new sector, the only way to find out what lay in store for him was to simply punch it, and yet he still tempered his courage.

"I'm not sure that the flavor I prefer is allowed, here," he answered at last.

It was telling, despite the soft explanation. And truth be told, it was enough of an admission to pique his interest. Nothing to act on, but a single eyebrow did go up. Raskor himself was an epicurean of sorts, and enjoyed everything life chose to place in front of him. He celebrated life as any full-blooded Caridan would. Perhaps more thoroughly than some, but he happily indulged in his desires. His chest rose as he pulled in a breath. His free hand pulled back to give a light stroke of his chin, fingers trailing down his neck to rest fingertips at his jugular notch.

"Well now."

Another lull, and he let his gaze shift to stare at an unseen spot above them.

"The flavors, they are broadened."

His voice seemed to take on a deeper tone, a slight rumble lacing each word as each word was spoken for Joey's benefit just as much as his own. Raskor was never one to rush into things, despite his own tastes, but he was not against testing the waters to a degree.

"I have never tested the theory here, personally. I do not think though, that the Cizerack, they are fond of such freedom of... expression."

There was a rueful smile then, as he lolled his head back to Joey. A smile that was very nearly scandalous met the Nehantite. Scandalous with a healthy amount of playful teasing.

"Jofar," he feigned chastisement, "... if it is Hutts that you wish for, I am afraid that none here have the desire to see such coupling."

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Charley
    Behind the two lounging pilots came the soft sound of padding bare feet against tile. It barely registered behind the boisterous sounds of talk and affection, but a voice soon followed to ensure it wasn't a mere chance passing.

"Sorrarr, mjy loveljiess. Arre we enjojyjing ourrsselvess?"

Madame Kalleeiha Maillanaarro clasped her hands together, just over her chest. A bright-colored sari draped her generous figure, complementing an array of glinting earrings to each side of her head. Those earrings clinked as the Madame's ears skewed in their array, betraying curiosity at a new face.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast