TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine

Event 2016 TheHolo.net Secret Santa

Life Day is getting closer!

And what better way to celebrate than to hold our Secret Santa shindig?! Post here if you want to participate!

I'm putting a limit of 20 bucks for this year.

If you have a wishlist on Steam, make mention so that your Secret Santa has the option to snag you a game.

I'm putting my hat in the ring, so the list of participants right now is:

• s'Il
    • Charley
    • Diego

I'll edit as people volunteer
    Last edited by Loklorien s'Ilancy; Nov 5th, 2016 at 11:44:12 AM.

I'm down, these are usually fun.

I'm pretty easy this year. X-Wing miniatures are absolutely the thing I want. Most of the small starfighters in the game are $15. I've got just about all of the ones currently released, but some of them are things I'd want extra copies of. Off the top of my head:
    • TIE Phantom
    • ARC-170
    • TIE Special Forces
    • TIE Advanced Prototype

Now, there are some new waves getting ready to release, and I'm not sure exactly when that will happen. If they do what I think and release before christmas, there are a few small ships available in Wave X:
    • Sabine's TIE Fighter
    • Quadjumper
    • TIE Striker

Aside from that, I'm always game for any local beer-related paraphernalia you want me to have (If you ship beer, do so by FedEx, not USPS). I wear 2xl in shirts in case you've got a local brewery shirt. I love stickers and silly pieces of craft beer flair. Scarves and wooly hats are good too since I have no hair and get cold easily lol. No pint glasses or things like that, I have too many of them.

But really? Honestly? If you know me and know a gift that you really think I'll appreciate, forget any of this. I like heartfelt things. If you make a thing, it's even better. I like these events because of all the thought and care the participants use, so thats the most important thing here.

Sure, I'd like to participate.