Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restless (Sianna)

Victoria Von Doom

Restless (Sianna)

Restless.

It had been a long flight to the former home world of the old jedi order... The once brimming planet, teeming abundantly with the livelihood of Jedi Training now lay in the hands of the Sith, a mournful sight to behold, one that when looking upon it from the viewport of her vessel the dark child known formally as Von Doom drank in the loneliness of the planet, her purple lit eyes preying on the former innocence of a planet bound to the force.

Tython.. A planet at war with the force on both fronts, the stories dictate that the planet below seen the flame of war ignite on its surface for the very first time; a spark that quickly grew from what they once considered a monkhood. The kind of spark that lead the galaxy unto darkness and forced the two orders to continue to wage war against each other to this day.

Such a miserable little planet hissed the dark child herself, born of the force. Her father had been a sith and her mother a jedi from the reports. It was a shame theywere cut down by the orders they formerly were alligned to.
    Carrying her trusty weapon tucked neatly into her top robe the raven haired beauty smirked once they came within range and departed the bridge, her master would be along shortly.. This she knew.

Making slow deliberate strides to her destination the girl smirked at the small dispatchment of guards before entering and seating herself. It would take a while to make itto the surface, something she looked forward to.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    Meditating within the cavernous room of dark stone, the Echani Sith Master soaked in all that the dark side had to offer. A search that had brought the student of history from the underbelly of Aargau and across the galaxy to this ancient world riddled with ruins of days long gone. Though the true purpose of her visit wasn't only to seek out artifacts or keepsakes, but also to finally meet the one that had been visiting her visions. A young woman with a thirst for knowledge and power was arriving shortly and as the black clad warrior knelt within the carved triangle full of etched symbols in red, the morass of color before her mind's eye noticed that faint aura making her way from the overgrown landing area to the large temple.

Opening her lids, silver orbs glanced to the right as she focused on the woman, mentally following her progress in the Force. Taking in a deep breath, Sianna rose to her booted feet, turned and strolled from the faintly glowing lines and glyphs and back across the darker grey stone floor. Strides denoting a lifetime of experiences and wisdom, snowy white hair tossed with her movement as Sianna departed the meditation chamber and into the crossing hallway. Turning left, she passed several guards who bowed to the Master, then continued on with their tasks. Silver orbs soon noticed the long dark hair and fair complexion seated in the large foyer.

Moving toward the newly arrived hopeful, Sianna slowed, then stopped. Double bladed lightsaber glinting in the light offered by the nearby luma lamp hung from her belt and Sianna eyed the woman for a long moment before speaking.

"Why should I allow you to remain among us?"

Victoria Von Doom
    Using the most basic concepts of the force Victoria pushed her awareness outward in search of possible dangers once her shuttle landed on the planet and before departing the vessel. Her raven locks being placed in a loosened tail to clear up her vision and to appear a little more formal, the look only accentuated by her white-and-black print overshirt that hung off one shoulder, a pair of relaxing athletic pants and her traditional jogging shoes.. Her entire appearance one of athleticism.

Making her way through the wilderness while keeping her wits about her, the holo-archive said this planet was home to a native cannibalistic people known miraculously as the Flesh Raiders, for this very reason Victoria wouldn't be caught off guard here. The day wasn't pleasant, clouds hung in the horizon, the sun was blocked from penetrating the planet and the place, to Victoria, gave off a putrid smell which only caused Victoria's stomach to churn in disgust.. Whether or not this was the force informing her of an event of the past or future is unknown.. Whatever it is its dizzying.

Finally making it to the aged Jedi Temple, formerly the training academy, Victoria stopped at the old steps and took a moment grasping the site and forcing it into her memory vault. Sighing she nodded in disappointment and began ascending the stairway and into the temple where she took a seat to await a Master.

Hello Master she greeted soon as one arrived and caught onto her question, a hard one no doubt I highly doubt you got the time for such elementary level games, Dark One she responded in kind and with a low tone, Victoria wasn't one to raise her voice, it was a quieted thing that hated to be risen too high; While waiting Victoria began to scan the area in case there might be hidden dangers without even taking her attention from the women before her.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    Amused at the reply, Sianna's cold gaze continued fixed on the newcomer. "Not why I asked," she replied coldly. Several of the guards standing dutifully nearby quietly exited out of sight, recognizing the tone that their master used. Avoiding the rubble strewn about the large entryway, their footsteps eventually faded into the distant echo of large avians that called Tython home.

Crossing her arms impatiently, silver eyes bore into Victoria's being as the Echani readied to pounce should this one not offer some reason as to her motivations for seeking Sianna out in the first place.

Victoria Von Doom
    Tilting her head to the side while looking straight up she smirked as she figured there might be a bit of a surprise waiting for her. Looking back at her master the girls purple eyes lit up with a malevolent glow while the force was being pooled to her out of instinct, basking in the radiating glow of the dark side Victoria took a moment to gather herself and replied I guarantee you'll be making a genuine mistake if you should pass up on this.. Opportunity her voice radiated with a spike in confidence while allowing there to be a slight hint of malice buried deep within her voice.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    A light amused chuckle erupted from deep within the lithe female arrayed in black, the ghostly form of the Echani priestess turned and motioned with her head to follow. "We'll soon see," Sianna replied unemotionally. Moving toward the pair of rising, sweeping staircases, "Tell me what you know about this temple and surrounding area." Being a historian who delved into archaeology on occasion, Sianna needed to also know if they would have anything in common, still unsure if she was going to train this one or not. So far she noted a familiar outlook and pride from the human, but that was it up to this point.

Victoria Von Doom
    Shrugging Victoria took a quick glance around at the temple once the question had been raised and she began to tap into her deep banks of memory. Following close behind the older woman the raven haired sith girl responded with possibly the most basic knowledge The former Jedi Temple of Tython she began with her essay Once home to the Jedi Academies of their old order, from the sources there has been many infamous Jedi that sought training from the masters within... An amazing piece of architecture. she then ran her fingers along the building trying to get a better feel for it Home of the Tython Council that oversaw the entire planetary defensive system as well as maintaining the traiining regimen for some of the brightest of an order now under intense scrutiny. she then turned to the older woman It houses... or housed; an archive of knowledge in the form of stored datacrons. Many from what I understand were created by former students to help further generations navigate their path of the lightside then Victoria ceased and waited for the next question.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    "Light and dark," Sianna replied, scanning the debris around them. Walls and ceiling once decorated now weathered and worn had declared the misguided vision that these individuals held to. "I prefer to think of it as impure and pure paths to true power in the Force." Silver orbs turned back to the dark haired woman. "Most of the more valuable pieces of knowledge have been looted ages ago. Their stories of Sith artifacts recorded by their more adventurous members are the only reason I'm here, otherwise they have nothing to offer us."

Years of her own adventures had offered much in the way of information on paths to power and she had learned much from other enlightened as well. "What do you know of the foundations of the Sith? What really brought you here?"

Victoria Von Doom
    There's the problem with the whole, force wars Victoria mused as she turned her attention back to the building, she liked the architecture of the building.. Sometimes the simplest things amaze I might not have the experience backing my archives but I do have the feeling there really is no light or dark.. There is just this amazing little thing called the... Forsssse adopting an entirely different tone Victoria hissed the last part out while taking in the scenery and paused for a moment I have been informed they have this cute little code. Peace is a Lie, There is only Passion.. I truly hope that can be proven as correct. she then turned back to the older lady and grinned rather arrogantly Through Passion I gain Knowledge, Through Knowledge.. Power, Through Power Domination and Through Domination the Galaxy will tremble afterward Victoria giggled sadistically as her eyes flashed another hue of purple.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    As Victoria began reciting the Sith Code, the Echani priestess could already hear it in it's initial language that it was written in, so long ago. Grinning, the Sith Master then recited it:
    "Nwûl tash.
    Dzwol shâsotkun.
    Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
    Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
    Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
    Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
    Wonoksh Qyâsik nun."

Eyeing the newcomer, her silver orbs glinted like stars in the blackest of night. "Do you know who wrote those words and made them the code that we follow now?"

Victoria Von Doom
    Chuckling amused at the question Victoria tilted her head for a moment as she searched her memory and replied I believe it was the jedi heretic of Sorzus Syn. Sorzus, the very architect of what they know now as the mantra of the Dark Side that many obey, not something Victoria Subscribes feels she can subscribe to.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    "Heretic...," Sianna bit angrily. "She was a genius. Alchemist and philosopher, her knowledge of the galaxy as a whole was unfathomable and why I made her my inspiration as a child. She helped found the Sith as we know it, coupled with the religion of the Sith people on Korriban and Ziost who had already founded an empire when Sorzus Syn and the others arrived."

Thoughtfully, the priestess scanned the weathered and damaged interior of the atrium, the large sculpted holocron half buried in rubble not a few feet from them now. "The Jedi were blind to the truth that is the purest nature of the Force: The strong thrive on the necks of the weak." Glancing to Victoria, she motioned with her head toward the soldiers and laborers around them, "They're meant to serve us." Turning, she faced her new student squarely. "What have you been taught already as far as abilities? If any."

Victoria Von Doom
    Now this question she lusted after, grinning mischievously Victoria held out her hand in an upturned claw and activated her drain while focusing a nearby target.. Slowly the target began to feel disoriented as his energy was being leached, the male holding his head trying to stop his body from getting the cold sweat of addiction.. Something that wasn't the reality he was forced to endure, but it was sweet nonetheless.
    After a few minutes Victoria send a low level push and sent him into the wall and looked at her would be master Force Drain.. The best weapon of the Kissai she replied.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    Watching with interest as Victoria assaulted the guard with the unseen power, she was impressed at what the girl knew already. Ignoring the body slammed into the wall behind him, Sianna's silver orbs returned to her new student and nodded. "Not bad. It's a good start at least. What else do you know?"

Victoria Von Doom
    "not much else" she mused "learned those from an old dusty book" Victoria then looked around to notice the sheepish looks from the armor clad idiots while adjusting her outfit..

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    Grinning, Sianna turned and headed for the main exit to the outside courtyard. "Come with me,' she bid, leading the dark haired student to her first lesson. "For us to survive in this galaxy, you're going to have to know more than just a couple abilities from a book. You're going to have to command many things in your arsenal to survive long enough to rise to perfection. I'm not going to waste my time with a student that can't defend themselves." Exiting from the long hallway and out into the daylight, the Echani priestess continued down a short stair into a sunken reception area bordered on both sides by large landing pads, one of them now supporting their ship.

Extending her right hand, she called two hilts from a selection of lightsabers kept on a rack that had once been used by the Jedi that inhabited this place. Though only practise blades, they would serve their purpose and Victoria didn't know that. Yet.

Turning, Sianna levitated the other hilt to her new student and then ignited her own. The orange blade thrummed to life as Sianna angled hers down and to the right. "Imperial Knights are going to love knowing they have a Sith in their sites. Jedi are going to do all they can to either convert you or destroy you and they're not going to be patient enough to wait for you to use your feeble skills on them." With that, Sianna waited for Victoria to show her what else she could do before unleashing her own ability with the saber on the human.

Victoria Von Doom
    Smirking as she watched the Darkside Master walk off Victoria adjusted her mane so it flowed over her right shoulder and down her back, the girl walking rather seductively behind this master..

Taking careful and deliberate notice of the area she was being lead into Victoria turned her attention back to Sianna to find a lightsaber being levitated to her. Grabbing the hilt she became slightly amused while adjusting her grip and igniting the yellow blade in a makashi salute to mock the Dark Master "Oh I am sure I can handle myself quite well.." she teased and prepared herself for the first "lesson".

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    Being Echani, their race expressed novels in their art of martial dancing with the blade, so Sianna registered the pride in her new student though was a bit disappointed that Victoria had missed the cue. "So, you do know more than just those two abilities that you read in a book," Sianna grinned. Her pale features melting, the Sith master called upon the Force and soaked in all that was offered from the ground and air around them, pushing all that energy throughout her body.

"Show me what else you think you know," she bid, her silver orbs now a deepening grey.

Victoria Von Doom
    The day had quickly went from a bore trap as she floated through space in a star cruiser and afterward a shuttle to an interesting time once she finally met with the dark master "You sure?" she arrogantly and proudly asked while giving a more mocking salute, this time the yellow hue of the blade touched and began to singe her face.

Swinging the blade in her wrist she then replied to the second comment "I'm more than just a pretty apprentice" she teased and began to walk fast paced toward the master, her motions seductive and her attitude dominant. with a slide of her wrist she initiated the duel with a side slice of the kidney, a wound that if hit would inflict a minor cut.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    Seeing the move toward her as if in slow motion, the master Pushed against the lightsaber blade with an unseen barrier of energy exuded from her left hand as Sianna lunged forward with her own blade, firing the tip at Victoria's heart...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast