Hey, everybody. I know that the Skyrim RP has really taken off, recently, but I'd like to look back a bit at something from last year: the DC RP setting.

I know much of it was run by Jace, and that without him it rather collapsed, but I would like to imagine that if some of us are still interested, it could be resurrected. I would love to return to that setting, with Gotham's "heroes" getting off the ground, and having all sorts of fun in that sort of dark hero enviromnent. I also have a friend who is a massive DC fan, and would be super-interested in joining us for RP. He's never been here before, but I can guarantee he'd be a very welcome asset to our sadly dwindling pool of RP'ers.

For those characters played by people who no longer want to be part of DC, or have just basically vanished, I propose that we be able to take over those roles if given permission, or make a new account for that role if the player is just plain gone, and not going to come back. Yes, that's a little harsh, but in order to really keep things going, there are characters we just plain need to have around.

Any thoughts on this? I wouldn't be able to really get into things until after the 4'th of July weekend, so we do have some time to discuss and see if this is an environment we'd like to return to. I know I still love DC comics, and I want this RP setting to come back.