Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skyrim RP

A couple more things that we've discussed that I believe haven't made it onto this thread yet:

1. We're beginning prior to Alduin's attack on Helgen, but it should happen soon. I personally like the idea of a "Where were you when it happened" thread - some characters might be close enough to Helgen to see the destruction, some may only hear thundering noises and feel the earth Nirn quake beneath them. Then the rumors start flowing that dragons have returned, and we can actually have dragon encounters in other threads.

2. The Dragonborn is an NPC who will never appear on-screen. He's also a colossal jerk who abuses his power - in essence, the typical Skyrim player who's just messing around in the game. We may come across the chaos left in his wake - goats shouted off of mountaintops, dead shopkeepers with buckets on their heads, marketplaces with goods and wares scattered all over ground.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Awesome stuff everybody. Really cool to see everyone's characters coming to life.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Sorry for disappearing there for a few days; skyrim came in last tuesday and I've been shamelessly binging on playing and checking out mods, hehe. I'm out and about right now, but I'll be firing off posts to threads that I'm up in this evening

^ Check out the ambient noise mods. There's one that adds the sound of rain on the roof inside your house if it's raining outside. :3
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

That sounds really cool! I don't know if there's already a thread in Gaming about Skyrim mods, but if there's not, we need to start one! I'll check when I get home this afternoon.

Mandor of Archen
    If anyone wants to jump into my thread, feel free. Finally finished it >_>

Mitch asked what season it is in the current roleplay. We're about a week or so before Alduin's attack on Helgen, and according to my game that happens on the 17th of Last Seed (August).

Mandor of Archen
    Okay, I've wanted to make a post with links to wikis/info/music/other cool things, and I don't think we really need ANOTHER Skyrim thread, so here it is:

Elder Scrolls Wiki - Skyrim Portal
    Unofficial TES Wiki
    Map of Skyrim with all locations marked

The Imperial Library - This has all of the books from all the games, it has the Pocket Guide to the Empire, a Tamriel calendar, maps. Things are labelled official or unofficial. It also has interesting stuff like this, written by someone who worked at Bethesda.

Skyrim Ambient OST
    Dragonborn OST playlist
    Skyrim OST

Sweet Roll recipe

Tide - I found a download of the Ambient OST, if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Mandor of Archen; Jun 4th, 2014 at 10:50:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12