Threaded View

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine

Information A Facebook Presence

So, one of the promotional tools bandied about is a facebook page. We have the Forumites page, which is the first big step needed, but seeing as how we want to make ourselves more accessible and easily found, it might be a good idea to make use of that page. Whether it be that we ask Mr. Valten for administrative control of Forumites or we decide to create an entirely new Facebook page, I find the potential of FB to be a very important untapped well.

A few things present themselves with this new opening, and I hope to address them here.

One - a team to handle the content and how big that team should be (no less than 2 I think would be best)

Two - the content itself

Right now, two people come to my mind who would be very good choices for running our FB presence: Mandi and Jace. Both have a very good reach over different places, whether those places are FB, Tumblr, or the blogosphere in general.

As far as content, I think updates on larger discussions concerning general interests, discussion on the new SW movies, games, and even updates on some of the RP threads.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions?

edit - I don't want to create a whole new poll thread, so I'll keep track of things here.

SW-Fans Forumites - 0
    TheHolo.Net - 3
    Other - 0
    Last edited by Loklorien s'Ilancy; May 5th, 2014 at 11:31:05 PM.