Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie recieved the paper and penned down her neat reply just under what he had written.

Well, we can try and keep in touch. It was nice meeting you.

She sent it back to him and turned to the dance floor to watch some of the dancers.

Redic Scott
    Redic smiled and nodded at her. He stood up and saw his XO flirting around with a bunch of girls. Shaking his head Redic went over there and introduced himself. He told a little joke and then told them all that they had to leave.

His XO frowned but knew it was true. Saying goodbye, both of them left the club.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza watched Kassie write on a peice of paper and then turn around to watch the dancers. "So are you intersted in my offer? I can make it worth your wild"

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie watched Redic leave and nodded a goodbye to him just before he exited the club.

She turned back to Yurza. "It depends on the terms and of what you're offering," she told him.

Yurza Magus
    "Just get me a few names. A thousand credits for each name you can get. I'll provide you with protection and a place to work your magic and no one knows it is me you are getting the names for," Yurza said as he turned to the bar and ordered some Blue Moon Juice.

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie frowned slightly. "A thousand each...? Fsh, I not an amateur you know." She shook her head. "It's much harder than you think. You have to fake id's, get access to networks, bypass firewalls and other viruses and such. No, I'll take five thousand each."

She knew from some past experiences that possible employers sometimes got ticked off as she raised the price. But she couldn't help it. If they wanted the information, they would have to pay the price for the labor that was required to get it.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza sighed. That was pushing his budget. He just couldn't afford it. He had to buy some time for some money. "Two thousand now and if you get the job done another thousand then."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie sighed. She gazed Yurza in the eye, seeing if he was telling the truth. She was usually pretty good at reading people since she was always socializing and she could tell that he was conveying the truth. "Alright, I'll do it."

Yurza Magus
    "Good." Yurza looked at his watch and then back up to Kassie. "Well I've only got a few hours left before my next meeting with a few clients. Would you care to join me for a bite to eat?"

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled and shrugged. It wouldn't hurt I guess. She thought to herself. "Sure."

Yurza Magus
    "Excellent," Yurza said with a smile. "Any place particular or just a random diner?"

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled back at him and shrugged. "It doesn't really matter to me."

Yurza Magus
    "Very well then, I have the perfect place in mind. If you would," Yurza said as he held out his arm like the gentleman he wasn't.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie eyed Yurza carefully. Since she socialized around a lot of people daily, she had gotten the ability to read people very well. The way that Yurza carried this simple gesture out indicated that he wasn't usually used to doing this. She ignored that for now and smiled.

She got up from her chair and slipped her arm around his.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza flipped a few coins onto the bar to take care of his tab and the lady's and walked through the crowd.

"Any special appetite you have tonight?" He asked as they reached the front of the club.

Kassie Strorm
    "Nothing in particular..." Kassie said as she walked with Yurza to the front of the club. She nodded goodbye to a few of the employees she knew as she went.

"But what did you have in mind?"

Yurza Magus
    "Just a little place a few blocks away I know. Original place. They cook your food in front of you while you wait. Very interesting, thelove to preform tricks."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie nodded. "I think I've been past there. I've never been inside, but it sounds interesting."

Yurza Magus
    "Oh it is lovely. Very fun and expensive, but definitely worth it."

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie smiled. "Well if you find it good, then I suppose I'll find it good as well."

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast