Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warriors of chILL Repute (smugglers, pirates, mercs, bounty hunters, etc)

(Alex) Jacen
    Jace glared at the one called Aztaroth. "If I wanted to, I could use this visor to work out how you looked naked." Jacen shrugged, and took it off, clipping it to his belt. "Its not a fashion statement...its purely functional."

He turned to his R2, and patted him on his dome. "Add them as friends, Kay." The droid whistled an affermative.

"Well, gentlemen...lets get this started. I'll begin with a question. Opinions of the Empire. Keep them as unprofane as you can."

Silvo
    "Frellin cheapskates. They're nothing but lyin bastards and are no better than the private agencies that hire me. That's the only way I can say it without profanity."

Choir Aztaroth
    Choir caressed a long deformation along the side of her parka.

"...Perv..."

Baracc Olra'en
    "Choir," I mumbled. "Shaddup."

Minion Alghieri
    Minion gave the two Forcers a long, quelling glance while listening to Silvo's thoughts on the Empire at large.

"They squabble," he said bluntly. "They're like a bunch of kids the size of skyscrapers wrestling and arguing, and not caring what bugs they step on or deafen."

Jacen
    "Well if you want it nicely. Their idiots and don't know how to run a goverment. That's about all I can say without going into my usual profanic rant." Jacen said with a smile.

(Alex) Jacen
    Jace let out a slight sigh. Big, scary kids. Great. Its like my worst nightmare...this is when someone comes in with a bag of diapers...

His mind stopped talking to itself, and his attention returned to now. "That's good. If anyone in this room had something positive to say about the Imperials, I'd probably have shot them. Its important we hate the Imps...because were going to go beat their dagger-shaped behinds into non-existance."

He allowed himself a small smile, and nodded to Kay. The map on the ops table disappeared, and a datafile loaded. "This file contains a list of everyone who has so far pledged to support my quest against the Imps. We have a few ships, and a few transports, but we're by no means a viable army yet. We've got businesses who'll fund us, and supply us with the equipment we need, but thats not enough. In short, gentlemen...and ladies...by the end of today, I want to be able to add your names to this list."

Jacen
    "Hey anything that'll hurt the Empire, well...I'm game."

(Alex) Jacen
    Jacen smiled. "Slow down kid...you don't know what you're getting yourself into yet." A serious expression covered his face. "This isn't going to be easy. But I'll tell you what I told everyone else. A galaxy without the Empire is a better place for all of us...pirate, merc, smuggler, and trader alike."

He sighed. "The New Republic is loosing. The Empire is regaining power. Under their rule, people like us are finished. They will hunt us down, one by one, and wipe us out. I don't intend to give them the chance."

Jacen
    Jacen jerked his head and his long ponytail came flying around, wrapping around his neck in a make-shift scarfe. "I know exactly what I am getting myself into. I have been against the Empire for years, and don't let my age fool you. I am more than capable of doing my fair share of damage."

(Alex) Jacen
    Jace regarded Jacen with an analysing gaze. Maybe the kid was right. He did look dangerous. Well, as if he could be dangerous if he wanted to be, anyway. Everyone deserves their chance to fight. He nodded slowly. "Ok, kid."

"Here's the plan, people. I want to hit the Empire where it hurts. We aren't just attacking their ships. We aren't just attacking their bases. We aren't just attacking their soldiers. We're attacking their pride. We are going to find somewhere that they think is safe, and prove to them that its not." His lips curled up into the starts of a sly grin. "Shall we go give some Imperials nightmares?"

Jacen
    "Nightmares? I'd rather they be to afraid to sleep."

Silvo
    Silvo gave a slight smirk as Jacen's comment.

"With the way their organization is run, noone is even going to know whats going on."

He gave a slight chuckle and holstered his pistol, satisfied that there were no enemies around.

(Alex) Jacen
    Jace smiled broadly. "Good...then we're all in this. I'd like to introduce you to our new enemy..."

Continued in...

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthr...threadid=35504

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12