Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new kind of corruption: Salem Ave

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jenny
    “Knowledge and experrrience,” he replied, evenly. “Years worth of trrraining from Masssters of the Darkside… and of courssse, loyalty to the cause,” Salem added, one corner of his mouth turning up in a vague smirk.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, "Loyalty to yourself, you mean. And you will be best served by working alongside us, I promise you."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think that was the case,” Salem took a moment to think, taking a sip from his glass, “Asss long you uphold everrrything which you have told me about, in practice, I see no reason why my loyalty shouldn’t be to you and your cause.”

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh, do not worry about that, what I have told you is very true and will be upheld." She looked at the two at the table with her, and added, "I am guessing that you already have a place to stay while you are here?"

Razielle Shadana
    Titling her head back, Razielle sipped the remainder of her wine, then set the empty glass down with a clink. "Yes, I purchased the abandoned prison. It has been renovated. Myself, Salem and Han shall reside there." The place was easily excessible to the palace, very convinient.. It also was spacious, now that a few dozens walls had been knocked down. The perfect haven for both Dark Apprentice and Vampyre alike..

Razielle was clearly pleased that things has gone so well. Having Salem around would prove both interesting and very convinient, from her stand point at least. The only loose end she had to tie up now was to begin her own training with whichever of the Master's would like to commence.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Ah, and before I forget to mention it, Gav Mortis and I have spoken about you, Razielle. He is interested in providing you with more training. I imagine he will contact you about it soon." She sipped her wine, and flipped open a menu.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Learning forward, his elbows against the table, Salem asked, "And what about my trrraining? When can I expect to be able to continue?"

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Fairly soon." De'Ville looked back up at him as the waiter came nervously back to their table. She pointed at an entree without looking at her menu or at him, and the waiter scurried away again.

She flipped the menu closed again. "I need to know what you would need to study, and then we can discuss a suitable master for you."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Making a vague sort of gesture with one clawed hand, Salem replied, “Deception… illusss-ions. I’ve little to no skill in eitherrr… rather disappointing.” He brought both hands together once again, “But whoeverrr is available will be satisfactory. I have no real preference to what I ssstudy. It is all relevant and useful.”

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Very well." She sipped her wine, and set the glass down again. "I will personally look into finding someone appropriate. And now... would either of you care to join me for dinner? No?" Her eyes hinted at humor.

Razielle Shadana
    "You go ahead. We'll stop for a ..bite.. on the way home, I am sure." Razielle offered the Dark Jedi a wink and sipped her wine. Razielle was tickled down to her vampyric toes with De'Ville's acceptance of Salem. With her love so close at hand, Razielle would be able to put forth her complete energies into the Circle, without her thoughts wandering to what he was doing on Kirrek.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “Yesss, thank you forrr your time, but we will have to decline.” Salem looked to Razielle, wondering whether or not this signified the end of their ‘social outing’ with the Dark Jedi Master, or whether there was more to be discussed before they retired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12