Thread: Mortal Gods: Night Walker [completed]

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    She shrugged, "A few days." De'Ville's eyes sharpened as she looked at where Raizelle was gazing, and then back to her. "I am not taking you if you are going to try and feed off me on the way there. I don't paticularly want to have to clean the inside of my ship again so soon."

Razielle Shadana
    Her eyes widened a tad in disbelief, followed by a quick chuckle. That was genuinely funny. She wouldn't have thought about making a meal out of anyone she knew personally, let alone someone who was opening a doorway of vast opportunity to her. Call it honor among the honorless, or a Vampyre with a conscious, but it just wasn't like her to gnaw on friends.

"I don't see that happening. I tend to favor lost, sad looking young men for my pleasure kills. And as for long distance travels, I'll get something before we go that will hold me and you can just point me in the direction of expendable people when we arrive."

She wouldn't have been able to make the journey when she was newly made. But over time, Vampyre's grow stronger and her long sleep over the last year or so had done wonders for her endurance in the way of hunger. She would get there, but upon arrival she would need to feed well.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She hmphed and nodded. "Fine then." Lilaena pushed herself up off the bar stool. "Meet me at docking platform 22C in forty-five minutes. I am going to look at the gift shops."

She winked, and then started to walk away.

Razielle Shadana
    Razielle watched her go. Not everyday opportunity came knocking, best to let it in when it did. De'Ville was offering her exactly what she wanted, served up on a nicely arrange platter. Other's to train with to progress in the Dark ways, and a chance to avenge the wrongs done her.

As she wandered looking for suitable...cusine she pondered what sort of people she would meet. Would they be like her female benefactor, eager to have another Dark sider to strengthen their numbers? Or would they be disinclined to accept a Vampyre? Razielle was many things, but first and foremost she was a killer. That should be enough for the others.

Her first kill had come easy that night, the little waitress was mercenary to follow after her for some money. Now she was a predator on the hunt, tracking her prey. She found exactly what she wanted in a drunk young man staggering around the back door to a bar. With a few flirtatious words and a smile he welcomed her into his arms, and died with a smile.

But two kills would not sustain her comfortably for days, so she resumed her hunt for another. She returned full circle to the street where the prostitutes abounded, letting the jeweled pin in her hair sparkle in the street light appeal to their mercenary nature and one was stupid enough to follow her into the shadows. She didn't die quite so happy as the young man... She was actually to be found later that night by her coworkers, ripped apart.

Feeling quite full and content, she arrived at platform 22C. No one would think her anything other than a pretty woman waiting for her transport. The blood had given her a healthy flush and her lips and cheeks were tinged with pink. She hopped up on the back rest of a bench and awaited De'Ville.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As she approached the platform, De'Ville could see Raizelle there waiting for her. She loosened her grip on the bag she now held in her hand and walked up next to the vampire. "The ship is all checked out, so we can leave as soon as you are ready."

There wasn't anything to indicate that the woman was not ready to leave, but then you never could tell with some people. Lilaena nodded towards the TIE Infiltrator sitting some yards away, and started walking towards it.

Razielle Shadana
    A young boy scurried over as Razielle rose, clutched in his grubby grip was the one bag she had brought with her on the public transport. Even fiends, such as herself are not always without a sense of compassion. She patted him on the head and sent him off with a shiny currency, native to the planet. Giving her belongings a cursory glance, she found that her perception of his character was not wrong, he wanted the pay more than a few female garments and other personal items. She slung her bag over her shoulder and follwed De'Ville towards the ship.

"Ready.."

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

De'Ville was already tapping in the access code to the Revenge and soon the ramp descended to welcome the two females inside. Raizelle followed her inside, and De'Ville pointed down the hall. "The 'fresher is down that way, and the living area is straight ahead."

The Dark Jedi started walking towards the cockpit. "Once you have been in one ship you have been in them all. Just don't go into my cabin. We should reach Onderon in three days." She reached the cockpit and sat in the pilots seat, starting the warm up sequence.

Razielle Shadana
    She smiled after the woman. That was one thing she already liked about Miss De'Ville. The fact that she said what was on her mind - exactly what was on it. She was brutally honest when she spoke and you didn't have to read the fine print to catch her meanings. Flowery, pretty speech came in handy when dealing with certain types, and Razielle excelled at it. Still it was a pleasant change to be able to speak openly with someone.

Razielle made sure to cover any windows that she would be in proximity to with the protective film. She would make sure and explain to her traveling companion, if she inquired, that it was a necessity. She stashed her bag away and found a cozy place to sit and relish her good fortune. Twisting her long braid up into a coil, she secured it with a jeweled pin that doubled as a dagger when the situation called for it. She streched out her long legs, wishing away the time it would take to arrive.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

[continued <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32757>here</a>]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123