Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introductions with a Monster

Salvestro
    No word can escape my lips as the blinding energy hits me. I fall to the ground. I try to scream but my chest is empty. I am a shell for the electricty and it is eating me alive.

I can hear ringing and I see my mothers bloody face staring at me. She smiles now. The maggots eat away at her gums.

As darkness begins to creep into my vision I can only think one thing:

WHY!?!?

Gav Mortis
    "Because this is self-indulgence. This is pleasure." Said Gav, answering the unspoken question; after all who wouldn't be thinking 'Why?' at a moment like this. Gav's mouth twitched into a grin, it had been a while since he'd last done something like this; how he had missed it. His other hand raised and a second bolt of lightning errupted from his empty palm. The electricity wrapped itself around Salvestro's fallen body, snaking over his limbs and digging beneath his skin. His victim was crackling now and the smell of burning flesh filled the air. The Sith didn't stop.

"Tell me, Sally, how does it feel to be on the other side of the tracks?"

Salvestro
    Bastard!

I would have spit if I could get at him. More electricity. More pain.

What's that smell.

Stop the ringing damnit!

The taste of blood fills my mouth but I don't pay attention.

I can't!

Kill you, kill you, I'm gonna frelling kill you. You've got family. Kill them. Friends. I'm gonna eat them. Bastard!.

I suddenly realize that I could definently die. Oh what a pity that would be...so much to do.

Stop talking idiot! Can't you see that I'm dying! What are you asking me?"

Gav Mortis
    "I thought as much." Gav said nonchalantly, his heinous barrage of lightning continued. "Consequences, Sally, consequences; you have to start using more mind and less muscle. Not everyone has to suffer and die. Waste not, want not. You kill needlessly, I see that as a flaw in an otherwise promising student."

Suddenly, the flow of devastating energy from his hands came to an end and their surroundings were dark once again. He was silent for a moment, watching the smoking form of Salvestro on the floor. He was still conscious.

"We'll have to do something about that wont we?"

Salvestro
    The floor under me comes sharply into focus before everything goes blurry again. I cough and hear a splash of blood against the ground. The stench of cooked flesh sickens me.

I hear his words but they are distant and faint. I cough again. More blood.

Look what the beautiful fiend has become! Sniveling child that lies on the ground like a beast.

I lean my head up slowly, ignoring the stab of pain on my neck, and stare at my attacker.

Then I give a shot of laughter. I close my eyes as I let the feeling wash over me. I laugh again, this time louder. My eyes burn behind there lids but I pay no attention as my laughter builds. Suddenly I am heaving with laughter. The pain is excrutiating but I deal.

"Ahh. So your the teacher and I the student. Ah what a lesson Gav. What a gloriously ingenious lesson."

I roll onto my side, small burts of laughter still echoing through my frame.

"You wanna give me a hand here friend? I don't think I'll be able to stand."

Gav Mortis
    "Stand?" Gav repeated curiously, he looked puzzled. "Stand? Oh yes, stand. No, I don't think you need to stand, you'll be on your back for quite some time yet."

Gav smiled rather cheerfully while small sparks of elecrticity danced about his fingers.. "The next thing you're going to see will be the ceiling of a hospital ward on Onderon. Now, where were we?"

Then his expression changed dramatically and with a snarl he lurched forward violently, hands outstretched once more. There was a powerful explosion which illuminated the bar a brilliant white and again there was hissing and fizzing and crackling. The tendrils of lightning were much more potent and eviscerating this time, jumping from Gav's fingertips, the torrnets of electricity never ended. His eyes were wide, his teeth clenched and he was oblivious to the fires which had started around him and Salvestro as he brought the once fair man within an inch of his life.

Salvestro
    All I see is white.

No more pain.

Just white.

Blinding.

Hello. I hear a whisper and I turn. My father stands before me but not the way I remember him. I remember torn flesh and fountains of blood, but now he looks so....alive.

He's turning away now. Walking away.

Am I dead. A whisper. Where am I.

No pain.

This is beatiful.

But I need to wake up...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12