Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Close to Death....

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Wei stepped out of the bathroom just in time to glimpse the head of Clay's brother before the lid was replaced.

"You're sick, you know that?" Wei said to Naj. "And you've caused enough trouble. Now please leave." Wei's voice was stern, but not angry.

Naj Arilov
    The red glow from Naj's eyes flared slightly as Wei came back in. Naj? Sick? Of course not. Not by his standards at least. Of course, you cant really take anything from the standards of a man who killed his whole family out of spite...

"Im insulted Jedi, Its only a gift. I hardly see that causing problems."

Naj's eyes narrowed slightly at Wei and he smiled...

"I'd do the same for you...."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

"How about you don't and just say you did. A dismebodied head is no gift. Now once again, please leave this place. You are no longer welcome here."

Clay Dennatta
    Clay put the head back into the box and set it next to his bed. He would have it returned to Onderon, to his cousin. The Emperor of Onderon was now dead and there was only one brother, Clay, who could take over. For now his cousin would be the temporary Emperor till Clay was done with his training. Ulic would be buried there in the royal palace, at least his head would. But for now Clay needed to rest a litttle more. He was able to move alot now but he still didn't feel refreshed.

Do as he says and leave. You don't want to cause any trouble alone in the headquarters of the Jedi.

Naj Arilov
    Naj heard the message loud and clear. The problem was, he was thoroughly enjoying his stay, no matter how unhospitable his hosts were.

"I guess you Jedi have never been known for your manners."

Naj bowed politely toward Wei and turned to exit...

"I guess if I dont get going now, heads are going to roll....."

Naj opened the door and made his way out, grinning inwardly at his own bad joke. Naj made his way back down to the lobby, where the same receptionist was sitting...

"Did you find your friend?" she asked, as Naj casually stepped in.

"Yes, thank you very much...."

"What was in the box, since you dont have to worry about me ruining the surprise?" she asked with a smile, as Naj was about to step out.

"His brother's disembodied head." Naj casually replied as he stepped out.

By the time the initial surprise had left the woman's face, Naj was well on his way back to his ship.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei watched Naj leave. "If he wasn't so intent on making people upset, he could have stayed to chat," Wei said. "But sending you a disembodied head? A little on the strange side for me. But more importantly, how are you handling all this?" He said to Clay.

Clay Dennatta
    " Many images passed through Clay's head. Of when him and his brother were only young boys. The fun they used to have and the fun that continued even to this day. He would no longer be able to enjoy the company of his brother. Clay was now the Emperor of Onderon. Ulic had never gotten married so he had no child to take over for him. It was a bit much for Clay but he knew he would be able to deal with it. He had lost much in his life time, including his mother and father, so it should not be to hard to deal with. But it will take a while. He knew that for shure.

As tears streamed down his cheeks he looked over to Wei,

" I will be fine. I just need some time alone if you don't mind. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12