Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit of Loniless (Epona/Open)

Redeemer
    She looked sideways at Epona and then let out another heartfelt sigh.

"The ones I know of, Epona, are long dead...given themselves up to the light or killed by vampyre hunters. As far as I know, I am the last of my clan. There were other clans, yes, but I have yet to come across any members." Redeemer stretched her arms up over her head and then continued. "Yes, I have heard of this male but did not know where he was supposedly at. I have wanted to search for him for quite awhile now." Redeemer said on a whisper, trying to quell the excitment that now raged within her at the thought of finding another like her. "What am I looking for?" Redeemer took a step towards the window to look out for a moment. "I am looking not to be alone anymore, Epona." She answered softly. She looked up at the clock and then turned to head for her chamber. "I am sorry Epona, I must go into the depths of the ground until tomorrow evening. You are most welcome to stay if you do not have any where else to go."

Redeemer nodded towards her and then escaped behind the coolness of the metal door that lead to her chamber. Walking along the spiral stairs lit by candles, she softly bit her lip, not wanting to sleep the sleep of the damned, but to find this male Epona spoke of.

'That will have to wait.' Redeemer thought to herself and then she froze as she undressed. 'Maybe Epona would like to go with her? Maybe?' She smiled her first pure happy smile in a long time as she climbed into her encasing, closing it tightly with thoughts of what tomorrow evening might bring.

Epona Rhi
    Watching the Vampire retire to her darkened chamber, Epona Walked over to the small two seater and plopped down. She had been up all night and fatigue kicked in. Closing her eyes she knew that somehow she trusted this woman.
    Hopefully Redeemer could find the relief from her lonliness, just like Epona. She wanted an end to her being alone. Ever since Ranx had betrayed her and being she couldnt kill him, let him go. She knew she'd run into him one day and she would finish the job then. Turning over and covering herself with her cloak she fell asleep.

Syndell
    As quickly as it had left, darkness once more bathed this planet. The sun fading, many went to reitre for the night. However, as much of them that had left, many more came out. One such case was with a woman. Dressed in a silk purple dress flowing down her body. It clung to her, showing every slender curve of her figure.

Many eye this mysterious woman. None more so then a group of young teens. Three of them. They couldn't have been older then 19, maybe even20. Brushing back her long black/white streaked hair, the woman walked up to the boys. Her dark purple eyes gazing deeply into theirs. Seemingly putting them into a trance.

"Good evening boys. Fine night to have some fun.......don't you think"

Her voice was soft and melodic. To them it sounded as though she were singing a song to them. This allured the teens to her. Which made her smile.

"My name is Syndell"

She spoke to the boy closest to her. He was a rather tall well built teen. Brown hair, brooding brown eyes. Nervously he stared at her, enchanted by the very look of this woman. Slowly he spoke, studdering as he did so.

*M..m...my name's Eli. Th-they're names are B-b-brian, and Nicholas*

Nodding to each of the boys. Syndell walked even closer to Eli, till her body wa up against his. Her milky colored skin shown in the dim moonlight. Red lips pursed together, once more releasing a captivating sound. Drawing the boys further into lustful thoughts of Syndell

"Come with me........i shall show you a good time. One you'll never forget"

Turning, she motioned for them to follow. But without an command needed, the teens hurried after her. Following her like drones, zombies under a spell. Such a spell that a vampyre would put on someone.

OOC: Hope you don't mind if i join. Just wanna spice things up a bit.

Redeemer
    Walking back in just after dusk the next evening and having fed, Redeemer smiled to herself, hoping to be able to talk to Epona soon about making the trek with her to find this so-called 'Mist Walker'.

During her slumber, Redeemer sensed another's presence. Not a mixed, but a pure like herself. She hadn't dared forced herself awake to seek her out. Maybe she will get to meet up with her soon enough.

Redeemer headed for her chamber to change into something more comfortable, leaving the door open should Epona try and find her.

Epona Rhi
    Still in her deep sleep, she tosses and turns underneath her cloak. Unknownst to Redeemer, the soft whimpers coming from Epona as she drempt.

It's the same dream, She is walking down the same path she walked a few years ago while on a mission for the Crimson Blade.
    She is surrounded by strange men in black body suits, and what is unusual about this mission and them was noone knew except two....Master Daishi and Ranx. But who wouldve tipped them off? Certainly not Master Daishi, he worked best he could to get her to this level of expertise. Which left only one. Ranxer....but why? She loved him and he her, or so she thought.

After taking the shadow warriors out, which left her tired and beaten. He revealed himself.....Ranxer....staring at her with a sickening smile of glee at her bruised and bleeding form as she kneeled there. She slowly stood up and drew her two sabers. She ignited the orange blades and walked slowly towards him.

"Why Ranx? Why did you do it?"

He stepped backwards always smiling...

"You can't kill me Epona. Your heart won't let you."

Damn he was right. As much as she hated to admit it then.....he was right. She watched as he ran off. The frustration building inside till she scremed.

Back in Redeemer's apartment, She jumped up on the two seater, screaming...and with her buckle knife in her clenched fist. Sweat dripping off her face and body, her cloak fluttering down from being thrown off. She looked wildly around the room as she slowly gained her bearings as to where she was.

Redeemer
    Fastening the buttons of her vest top, Redeemer slid her holsters on and then reached for her hacket when she heard Epona cry out. She dropped her jacket and raced up the stairs to find her awake but startled.

"Epona!" Redeemer softly spoke. "It's ok, you're awake now. What ever demons chased you in your sleep cannot hurt you now." She could see the wild look in her purple eyes and knew something else was going with her than just a nightmare. She walked closer to Epona, picking up her trenchcoat that slid to the ground. She reached up, placing a hand on her arm. "Epona." She spoke, using the haunting tone of her voice to calm her.

Syndell
    A rather large, rundown warehouse stood no too far from all the active night people. This was where Syndell had chosen for the three boys resting place. Walking in, she led them into a room a few stairways up. Within the room, layed many beds, covered in soft colorful quilts and pillows.

The room looked fit enough for royalty to sleep in. Silk draps, and tapestries littered the walls. The three youths were tunned and the beauty of the place. Syndell walked casually to the biggest bed. Motioning for Eli to join her, while the other two sat on opposit beds.

The soft, rythmic motions of their bodies moving together as one excited the youth. Though they still have yet to do anything to each other, Syndell had further put him under her trance. Whereas one simple touch from her silky smooth body felt like unimaginable pleasure. Sinking into the minds of the other two, she also altered their reality on what they were watching. To them, they saw there friend making love to this woman. Whne in reality their friend was doing nothing but laying their moaning.

But it would end shortly. With one swift motion, Syndell bit into his neck. Her elongated fangs easily piercing the soft male skin. Normally her prey would be kicking and screaming by now. To Eli however, the bite felt like exstacy. A state of pleasure he had never been before. He would not notice his fate until it was too late.

Minutes went by, and Syndell was already on the second boy, Nicholas. She was hungry, and would drain all three men before the night was through. But deep in her mind however something stirred. Her instincts were telling her of another. Yes, even from this distance she could feel it in her bones. Another vampyre like her roamed. The force also made it apparent to her of this fact. Soon, she wuld meet this other, and se where he, or she comes from.

Epona Rhi
    A tiny gasp escaped her as Redeemer touched her arm, her head jerked quickly to look at her. Redeemer felt the tensed state of her muscles, as well as she was shaking a bit. Finally ralizing where she was, she dropped the mini blade clutched in her fingers and sank into the two seater with her hands on either side of her head, rubbing her temples.

"I .... I'm sorry."

She let out a deep breath. She felt Redeemer's hand on her shoulder, heard the syren tone of her voice. And Epona reached up and grasped the hand on her shoulder. Pushing back a sob that tried to escape her. She looked up at Redeemer, her eyes glistening with a threat of tears.

"Im going to kill him when we meet again Ree. He'll pay for his crime."

Epona smirked at the sound of her cutting the Vampire's name short. She leaned back against her new friend, taking a bit of comfort as she didn't wake up alone this time.

Redeemer
    Redeemer smiled at Epona's use of her name and then momentarily tightened her hold on her shoulder before releasing it and walking to get her something to drink.

Coming back to Epona's side, she handed her the glass and sat next to her.

"You are no longer alone, Epona." Redeemer smiled. "I will help you if you want me to. Just say the word." She got up and walked to her chamber entrance. "Follow me, I need to finish dressing. We can finish talking there." She turned, taking the steps two at a time. Grabbing the holster that wrapped around her thigh, she fastened it and finished adjusting the holsters at her sides and slipped the blasters in.

Epona Rhi
    She set the glass down and stood up and stretched. Joints cracked as she loosened them up. She walked over to where Redeemer was getting ready. Leaning against the wall, Epona watched her.

"You know, something tells me tonight is going to be anything but ordinary. I felt something earlier. A slight tremor in the force. Then again, It could be from my dream."

She sighed and brushed a stray lock of raven black hair from her face, and tucked it behind her ear.

Redeemer
    She stopped getting ready and turned around to face Epona. Her words had struck a chord with her.

"A tremor in the Force?" She repeated, slipping her jacket on. "You're not the only one who felt something. While I was sleeping, I felt another's presence. Pure, not mixed." She saw Epona's eyebrows raise and she chuckled. "I'm not sure where they're at, but I have a feeling I'll run into them soon enough."

Epona Rhi
    Walking back to the two seater, she picks up her mini knife and clicks it back into her buckle. She picks up her two chrome cylinders and place them in her boots. Grabs her cloak and waits for Redeemer to finish up.

Redeemer
    Climbing back up the stairs and closing the heavy door behind her, Redeemer grins impishly over at Epona.

"So, feel like a road trip tonight?"

She can't help but be excited at the thought of finding another of her kind. She lets out a sigh, feeling her like her whole body was alive and buzzing with anticipation.

Epona Rhi
    "A road trip sounds perfect Ree. Right now I need to get rid of some of this pent up energy."

She tosses the cloak over her lithe 5'4" frame and smiles.

"Shall we?"

She gestures to the door. Pulling on her hood of the cloak, they both head out to find what they can find tonight. And tonight promises alot.

Syndell
    Having finished the three youths, Syndell cleaned up what little blood had escaped her mouth, drizzling down the sides of her cheeck. The three boys bodies were as pale as her's. Though not from being transformed, but from being dead. Within her group, she was not allowed to create other's like her.

So instead she kills.....and with each kill grows stronger. Walking out of the warehouse, Syndell opens herself up to the force. Once more she could sense the one from before. But this time, the presense wasn't alone. Syndell could faintly make out what possible could be a force using companion. This she was not sure of. But none the less, it would not stop her.

A couple steps was all it took to send the slender vamp gliding down the streets. Aided by the force, and her vampyre like speed, Syndell quickly sped towards the one......possibly two she had sensed. Meeting one that she had not met at the shrine would be intresting. The only other vampyres she did know were from the shrine.

Redeemer
    Walking out onto the street with her new found partner, Redeemer closed her eyes, searching mentally for any Mixed out that night causing any senseless harm. She locked onto one, shuddering slightly as she got the visual of one stalking a young man. She knew the area the She-Mixed was at. It would take them long to get there, not with her speed.

Redeemer's eyes suddenly snapped open, feeling the other Pure one's presence. She grinned, sending out a welcome to her.

'Soon.' She thought to herself with satisfaction. She looked over at Epona.

"We're in luck tonight, Epona. You'll be able to get some fun in before we leave." Redeemer said, her full black lips turning into smile. "Follow me!"

Redeemer bolted down the street, her white hair flowing in the wind behind her. She turned the corner and headed into an alley to see the She-Mixed holding the young man up against the wall by his throat. Redeemer stopped and turned around to face Epona.

"Would you like the honor, Epona?"

Epona Rhi
    Stepping out in front of Redeemer, She slowly walks towards the "mixed" one as Redeemer calls it. She calls to it.

"Hey ugly, Might I suggest a better tasting meal?"

The rogue vampire turns to look at Epona. Then turns her attention back to the guy she has. Epona looks back at Redeemer with a slightly miffed expression. Then turns bakc and her hand comes from under the cloak and with the force, she sends a trash can flying into the back of the vamp.

"Word to the not-so-wise, never turn your back on me."

That got her attention, she dropped the fool and began walking toward Epona. hissing.

"Oh come on, you gonna breathe at me or you gonna bring it babe?"

With that the vamp is a blur as she rans at Epona, And with the speed of a jedi and some "other" training she's had, she easily falls backward and places her foot on the vamps chest and drives her over her laying form and back first into the wall. Epona continues to roll backwards and flings her cloak at the vamp who is getting up. The cloak covers her and she starts to tug at it tryign to get it off. Epona draws her two sabers and ignites them, She spins around and the twin orange blades slice in opposite direction. The vamp goes silent and falls into three parts.

Epona disengages the blades and sets them back in her boots.

"Mmmmmm that felt good."

She smiled back over at Redeemer.

Syndell
    Syndell was close now. But a couple more minutes till she would reach the other. A smile crept over her face as the one she seeks had sensed her, and welcomed her. Soon indeed they would meet.

Redeemer
    Redeemer grinned at Epona's state of euphoria and let out a soft chuckle.

"Most impressive, Ep." Redeemer said. "You have quite a way with those sabers."

She walked to her side and nodded towards the bar they occupied last night.

"Shall we have a drink before heading out?" She asks. Redeemer stopped in her tracks, tipping her face up into the night sky and closing her eyes. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled. "We're going to have company soon, Ep. Let's go inside and wait for her."

Redeemer took out the lighter from her jacket and bent to light the pieces of the mixed one's body on fire like she did the previous night. Watching the body burn quickly to ashes, she grinned sadistically as she looked over at Epona.

"Let's get that drink now."

Syndell
    The smell of the other female flowed into her nostrals. She was very close. Looking at a nearby building. She jumped. Her nails extending out more to help grip onto the concrete. The builing was rather low, so it took her mere seconds to climb to it's roof.

Creeping like a cat, she as low to the ground. he other felt as though she were coming to this building. But why? What was the building she had just climbed up on. Reaching the front of te establishment, Syndell looked over the edge. A flash of lights blinded her for a few seconds till she could focus her eyes to it. Instantly she knew where she was.

She had made he way to the top of a bar.......or tavern like place. It was here that the two would finally meet. Wether it would be a good meeting or not was up to the other. She would sit and wait.

While she sat however, a throbbing pain shot through her head. Like someone had taken a metal pie and just bashed it into her skull. The pain was followed by voices. Voices she could not make out, but through the force felt familiar. Shaking her hed,she would figure that out later. For now her mind was concentrating meeting the fellow vampyre.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast