Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Night at the Bar.......(Open)

Clay Dennatta
    " Thats a pretty tough situation. Sorry to hear your mother and sister died. "

Clay took a sip from his drink as he thought up something else for the two to talk about.

" Who's your master? Mines Xazor Elessar. "

Shandri La
    "Nobody stays alive forever. If they did, the galaxy would be overcrowded.

My Master is Lord Dasquian. He's really nice."

Clay Dennatta
    " That is true, but is is never good to die from being murdered. Everyone does die at some point in time but is a goal of alot of people to live to die of old age.

Yes, I have heard nothing but good of Dasquin. "

Shandri La
    "My Mother and sister were not murdered. They died in an accident. And they had no hope of dieing of old age anyways. They would have been killed when they can no longer perform there job, just as I shall be killed when I am no longer able to perform my job.

I was only here for a short while before getting Lord Dasquian as my Master. Since then I have found out nothing but good about him."

Clay Dennatta
    "O. I'm sorry. accidents do happen. But it also sucks to be in an enviroment where you get killed for not doing your job."

Shandri La
    "If I am not able to do my job, then it will be easy for others to steal the Treasure. And there can only be one Guardian of the Treasure at a time. So when I am not able to do my job, they will kill me so the next Guardian of the Treasure can take over."

Clay Dennatta
    " Well, hat dosen't sound like much fun. Kind of sorry you have to live that way. "

Shandri La
    "You aren't the only one. What I want is to die of old age. Not be killed when I am no longer able to perform my job. With any luck, I'll get killed while doing my job, that way my death will mean something other then my getting incompetent."

Clay Dennatta
    " You said your planet was taken over by the Sith and they run it right? Well you should also go to the council and have them help your planet. I know they would be proud to be able to take the Sith out of your planet. "

Shandri La
    "I plan to approach the Council in awhile to do just that. Though right now I need to get my training under way even more so I will be able to be a bigger help then right now."

Clay Dennatta
    " Sounds like a good plan. Hope all goes well with that. And of course if you need any help with anything i am more than willing to help you out. "

Shandri La
    "I appreciate the offer for help. If things go well when I approach the Council, then my home will shortly be freed from the Sith and the ppl there will be able to get on with their peaceful lives until the next bully comes along and declares themselves ruler. When that happenes, they will just shrug and continue on with their lives.

And here I am, planning to ask the Council for help just so I can get my home free of Sith so I can go back there and have a depressing life where I will be killed when I get to old and can no longer do my job. I will have to beg and plead to be able to continue my Jedi training."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12