Thread: Mud wrestling (Sith women hehe)

Dios Kane

Closed Thread Mud wrestling (Sith women hehe)

:: I sloshed through the swamp slowly, the water made too much noise and the sound of my boots slowly being pulled out of the foot deep mud wasn't any quieter. I don't know why any Sith would come here but those were my sources and they had only failed me a few times but led me to big enough rewards that I had shared quite a bit with them for more service, but those had been small fries.
    The darkside was the whole house it seemed, and the house always won. Somehow I was always late enough just to see the blood rolling across the floor, just late enough but not too late, those suckers were binded with a ysalamir before they could even breath. It must be horrible to be stuck with that, without the force, but then I knew it was horrible to lose people you loved. But enough about that.::

Friggin fraggan... Sith... live in the muddiest place in the whole galaxy... geez! Why couldn't they live in some hard to get into but easy to find palace?!

Hoshi No Shikyo
    <font size=1>OOC- Um, is it's okay if I post? Hoshi isn't much, but she's vicious.</font>

A sound of coins clinking against each other came from a half-dead tree, as a soft voice spoke in reply to Dios' question.

"If we lived somewhere that you Jedi could find so easily, then we'd have no fun."

She turned so that she was facing Dios, but the tree blocked most of his view of her. Silver coins decorated her ebon hair, as dark crimson eyes locked onto the Jedi's own.

"Are you here to play, or whine, Jedi?"

Dios Kane
    ooc-

:: My frown turned to the noise but I still couldn't see much. I hated not being good at sensing things with the force but if that was one of my only weaknesses sorta, then I'm okay. I turned around again in a whole circle just to se if I could see anything else, spot something that might catch my interest but all I got was more green mud on my red jacket. Maybe I would learn something from this...
    I smiled as I caught a small glimmer of the dull sun in. I hadn't brought any weapons along this time, my complete arsenal was back on the ship, this was supposed to be a recon thing, you know, spy then go back and get the toys to play with, but I guess not...::

Yeah... so, ignoring your question. Who are you? I gotta nameless file of some no named bad person without a record not worth of really a file. I'd rather play then slosh around this craphole all day if you know what I mean and if you wouldn't mind... ah nevermind.

:: I smiled as I looked up for a moment, pulling out my flask and taking a swig before returning it and my view to the tree that had given the slight glimmer.::

Are you ugly or just good at hide and seek?

Hoshi No Shikyo
    "Hah! No, I'm not ugly, at least, that's what the last man I killed told me, and Hide and seek is very fun...But I have no time for that, and neither do you...."

She stepped around the tree, her feet and legs up to mid-calf are covered in the muck and slime of the swamp, a smile playing across pale lips as she noticed the Jedi was un-armed, while her weapon was with-in grabbing distance.

"So, are we gonna play or not?" She spoke in child-like tones.

Dios Kane
    :: My eyes slanted as I observed my adversary. I smiled as my shoulders shook in laughter for a moment as I viewed over my predicament. I could see her weapon and I instantly regretted not bringing mine.::

I agree we have no time for hide and seek, but playing seems a little unfair when I have to run and you have tricycle. You mind being nice and dropping the weapon in this sludge and just going with your nails or something?

:: I shrugged innocently, as innocently as I could. It was worth a try.::

Hoshi No Shikyo
    "Well then, that's no fair, but I'm not one of you, so why should I play fair. And your a big strong man, and I'm just, me."

She smiled almost girlishly and stepped foreward into the muck.

"And my weapon is very easy to use anyways Mr. Jedi, it much to large for someone my size, so it'd be more of a handicap , wouldn't it?"

Dios Kane
    uhhhh... right, whatever you say.

:: I'd played with people who hadn't just ben themselves before. People were always more than it seemed in this universe, no one could just be normal! I smiled despite of whatever threats were ahead of me. I had a feeling this was going to be harder than just tackling her to the ground and putting the stun cuffs on her.
    I took another step forward, sinking further into the muck andpulling a great deal along with me as I drew my boots out of the sink hole I had created.::

So do I take that you're going to not use it and just come along quietly?