Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To the friends we have...

imported_Terran Starek
    Hi guys!

Part of me doesn't want to post this, because I don't want to forget anybody, but I am gonna try and get everybody (and keep it short, I promise ).

Xazor
    What to say? I can't think of how to thank you for the welcome you've given me. I attribute all of my success not to my abilities in writing or creating intriguing threads, but in the fact that people as caring as you willingly accept new members to an already strong community. You're a great and awesome friend and person--much stronger than I am, I assure you. You're the best.

Marcus
    Yours and Xazor's roles in my settling into a position here have been synonymous, and you have become someone I can trust, complain to, and even--at times--poke fun at without getting a rubber chicken up my <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>. Thanks for all of the awesome sigs and art. But what will stay with me more than JPEG files is the friendship we have built.

Silus
    Man, you know me sometimes more than I expect you to! It's scary! You have become a great friend and a great counselor, both about the boards and about life. Your role in defining Terran (and you know what thread I'm talking about, you saber-stealer!) is just as strong as the bond we have formed as friends.

Taylor
    Another great friend, on and off the boards. Your kindness in accepting my crazy ideas (and often times even encouraging them) and accepting my own characters into your world has been so important. The fact that I honestly think--and I mean this--that we will meet up in life, through our careers, excites me. Someday I will call you up in D.C. to meet for coffee, so be ready for that.

Dae
    The happiest Sith I have ever known! You are a great gal, and don't forget it. A good friend and a smart person, your characters show these characteristics. You've been a fun person to get to know and have had a lasting impression on me.

Sasha
    Man, I still argue (and will, till the end!) that we had one of THE BEST duet threads in history, bro! No doubt in this mind!!! A great guy who's had some bad luck with padawans, but anyone who would forfeit your mentoring is truly a fool, anyway, and deserves to be kicked outta here.

Sejah
    A great artist and an awesome person to chat with, I have to hand mad props to you. You are just as cooky as me, and I love your humor.

To those who I have RPed with and talked to a bit on the boards but never gotten to know yet--Navaria, Dasquian, Evil Hobgoblin, Sanis, SWFans.Net, AmazonBabe, Alera--you guys are awesome, and I look forward to continually gain in our friendship and interaction.

That’s it for me. If I forgot anyone, I have included a buffer:

“Oh and ___________ (insert your name here), you are THE BEST!”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

My thoughts went almost exactly with Hob's, in that I didn't want to post in this thread. Mainly, because I hardly talk with anyone from SWFans on AIM or e-mail or what have you. Most of my closer friends who I would spend hours on end chatting on AIM have all left here, either to go elsewhere or stopped RPing all together. That's not too reasuring for myself to go and open myself up to newer people, and consider them close friends.

But then I thought about it. Even though I only have what I consdier very few true good friends here, I do have a lot of acquaintences... and a boat load of respect for so many who RP here. So, the first few will be notes to my good friends (new and old) who still post here, followed by a list of people who I've looked up to, or have helped me out through my time here, and who I know would be there for me if I needed anyone to talk to. Also included are those who I feel should be acknowledged, just maybe even for one thing they've done. I'll end it giving a list of those who have passed on, and are not around as much... if at all.. anymore.

Hadrian/Silex: You've become one of my better friends on the boards in just a short while. I've told you this before, and I'll say it again, you are a great person, funny drunk, and just all around rock. You have one of the most clearest pictures for each of your characters, and know exactly how to play them out. You're fun to RP, and I hope we get to do many more later on here.

Xeno: Good guy, you are. You're love for FF matches my own. You're also one of my newer buds. You're fun to RP, and hopefully, our friendship will grow.

Hera: You're always there "just to say 'hi'". For that, I thank you. Even though we don't talk a lot, I still consider you a friend. You're a hoot to RP with.

Taja, Kindo, Jared, Sten, Dae, Ket.... we've talked alot every now and then, and I just want to say thank you for beign who you are. You are a great group of people.

LL: You'll always be the lizard to me. That's how I knew you over at TF.N long before I came here. You are a great person with a rational mind. You're there to answer questions when I have any and usually have the answers. Thanks.

Morgan: I look up to you. I really do. I don't know why, but I do. You remind me of a few of my friends all combined into one cool guy

Nup: I still remember our first interaction.. and how much of a n00b it must have made me look. Least to say, I have dropped my whole 'wanting to be a serious roleplayer' because of what you did. It taught me to go with the flow, no matter how weird it may be.

Ogre: I couldn't have asked for a better master. Thanks for all you have taught me.

Hob: You're skills as a writer are almost unmatched. Any RP that I've been in with you (which is not many) have been fun.

Dale: I think I've only Rped with you once, but our thread at Meras has made up for it.

Fett: Fett.. fett fett fett..... you just rock. Your wit is your strong point, or your weakness, however you wish to look at it. Thanks for the laughs.

LD: So many chats we've been in... yet only once have I talked to you outside of the confines of a chat room. And that one time I did chat with you, it was like we have chatted a gajillioni times before. You're easy to talk to, and that I like. Get your net back soon!

And to those who have gone, or who I hardly see at all...

JKLS, my old Jedi Master. I miss talking with you.

Rebel and Liam: you guys rock. I had so much fun RPing with you and just chatting with you guys about nonsense.

FireHazzard: I'm sorry for everyhitng I put you through. I know you are probably not reading this... but I'm saying it anyway. I valued our friendship way back when... thanks.

Poreon: Probably the closest thing I've ever had as a best friend on the boards. That sums it up: you were a great bud. I'm just sorry I haven't gotten around to contact you just to see how you've been doing. For that, I regret.

I realize that I don't talk to most of you constantly, or even once every now and then.. and that it may come as a shcok that I listed you... but deal with it. You all have touched me in a great way, and have made staying here all the more worth while. I can say that throughout my 3 years of roleplaying, SWFans has been the only true constant. Thanks so much, everyone.

*flips off the spell check and just posts*

DarthHERA
    Like SWFans, Hob and Daiq, I wasnt sure whether or not to post anything at all. SWFans (and Snack) said pretty much what I feel too, but you know, it is always good to tell people something good, so bear with me, this may be long.

Eve and Daiq - you are the two I am closest to here, and I cant beleive my good fortune for ever strolling into the StarWars Chat room one night for want of knowing how to do anything else on the internet. That was over 3 years ago, and we have all been fast friends ever since.

EVE: I love you with all my heart. You have proven over and over again to be such a sincere and beautiful person. You are so generous with your friendship toward me that it blows my mind. You are incredibly smart, funny, sweet and have such sense of values and ethics, that you inspire me. There is an age difference between us, yet I feel we can (and do!) talk about anything and everything, and you understand me and always encourage me. I am forever your friend and biggest fan.

DAIQUIRI: If there was an award for "The person who is always quick to listen and slow to judge" it would be you. You are one of the kindest and most down to earth people I know. You are funny as hell and everytime I talk to you, I always feel 'lighter' in spirit somehow. I love you hon, and treasure the friendship we have. Plus you are so awesome to RP with, girl.

CHARLEY: After I stop beating you for forgetting me...I just will hug you like I always wanna do. I talk to you probably the most than anyone (except Taylor) over AIM and I always look forward to it. I read everything I can that you write as your gazillion characters, and find I try to mimick your ability. It was so great to meet you in LA...along with that other kid Akrabbim And the girls, too. (Except I missed Holly..how annoying was that. But thanks for that midnight call LD!) I feel so glad that I have gotten to know you, and would feel I missed out on something truely unique if I hadn't. You are one of my favorite people, ever.

TAYLOR: My RP soul-buddy. No matter what Character you are using, I can click with it for some reason - must be cause you are so darn good. I love Kazaar and Cyrus especially - you crack me up everytime. I enjoy all our "hockey" talks..and how many caps do you have now, mon? I know I can count on you always having time to chat...or if not, making up for it later. You are a great person Tay, and have the best radio voice evah!

MORGAN: Ive said this before, but there are so many times you surprise me. You say something so kind or so observant that I often sit and shake my head that you have done it again. I have hardly rp'd with you..but our latest thread makes me realise what a mistake THAT has been. You know so much about computers etc (I dont got a clue what you are saying most times) and I just think you are cool.

SILUS: You remind me so much of a Han-solo type scoundrel. Such fun to talk to always and the same goes for your rping. Gotta make more time to hang with you.

OGRE: Ive known you basically from the start of my board's rping and to say I love rping with you is such an understatement. I respect you and want to thank you for all the help you gave me - from sig help to board help to rping help. When you get back into rping - Im first in line.

DALE: We dont talk too often, and when we do its usually on the fly for one or both of us. I miss interacting with you, but just wanted to tell you that you are a great RPer and I always enjoy reading what you do. You also are an outstanding Moderator. You show wisdom and independant thought all the time - something not easily done. Keep it up.

SORSHA: From our first spar all that time ago at the New Order even till now, you continually amaze me at your ability to surprise and add such twists in your rping. I dont know you nearly as well as I would like to.

SAURRON: Though I'd seen you about all the time, its only been in the past year we have gotten to talk. You are deliciously evil in your writing and I just love it. You are one of the best people I know here and am so glad I finally got the courage to IM you. (Stormtrooper Handshake)

MOCKADANE: As big and cuddly as his sig pic Mock - enjoying getting to know you so much. Love the rp's were doing.

DEVILLE: You are so energetic and fun, its impossible to keep up with you! You always have something witty to say and are a wonderful storyteller/rper. I was so disappointed to miss you in LA..but like you say..Viva Las Vegas mebbe!

GARRETT: Blade - you are INSANE. NO question. I just reel laughing at some of your posts. Another person I just want to hug to death constantly.

YOGHURT: Talking to you over AIM is always such a pleasure. I think you are one of the sweetest people Ive ever met. I honestly mean it.

AKRABBIM: A real live Ninja You always are so happy when you say hi and you have a fabulous smile. Whenever I picture you, you are always wearing that great grin.

ZASZ: (thought I'd forgot you didnt you) I cant believe Ive known you since you were 14. Rem that time when Jader kicked your <smallfont color=#0060FF>-Censored-</smallfont> at StarCraft? (lol) You are a great person and always say Hi to me when you are on. Just...stop growing already!!

MAXIMAS: Just really only know you IC, but you honestly are great fun to RP with. Im so glad I picked you as a padawan

PLO KOON: Same as Max, I only know you IC mainly, but I can tell you are a sweet person and are lots of fun at the boards.

SCORPION: Dude, you arent here, but wanted to say - Eve once IM'd me saying "scorp is the funniest man alive" and so many times that is the truth! I miss our chats (get AIM again) and reading your RP's. You are another person Ive known since the chat, and..well..oldies but goodies, right. I miss ya.

HAVOK: Such a gentleman, and a great person to have a indepth conversation with. Thought you were coming back...??

KET: Archnemisis?? I thought I was your honey-bunny booggle-snoogle? No? j/k Cant beleive you bring your char back for Hera to crush over and over lol! You are a good sport, J.

LANCE CASEY: For a messed up Jedi dude, you arent so bad The rp's we've done in the past have always been alot of fun. I will always rem you were a good friend to me, Lance.

LOKI: You are a great writer - I rem Havok commented to me once that you were a great example of how to rp. And I agree.

SNACK: Gotta have the BEST "Darth" name Ive ever heard! Im glad to be RPing with you, bud.

HOB GOBLIN: My dearest little imp. I love that you created that Character, Brian - he is so entertaining and you do such a good job with him. Also - You have a great telephone voice.

FETTISH: Title holder of the Best Darn Legs at SWFans. And one of the funniest people ever! Your SIG making efforts are legendary. Im glad you are my friend.

S'ILANCY: I knew when I first read some of your posts that you were someone I liked. You are a great rper and are so funny. We should talk more than we do.

LADYVADER: Possibly the MOST organized person in the world. Great to meet you and Tatiana in LA. Wish I had more time there. You were so generous to drive me around etc. I will always remember sitting at Starbucks with you guys, talking and laughing etc. Sorry I missed LIVEWIRE too - that would have been great.

ALANA: We gotta rp girl! I wanted to say thanks for the really kind things you said about me and Daiq. It was a nice surprise to see it.

ORIADIN: You seem like a really classy guy. We are lucky to have you here at SWFans.
    SEJAH: Same as Oriadin. I dont know you two very well, but the little that we have talked or PM'd - and especially the way you rp with people, says so much. Great examples to follow.

CALLISTA: Another of the old -crew...You are too busy! You must be around more!

ATHENA: The new Mommy! I miss you!

NUPRAPTOR: I havent talked to you in quite some time. I think its because we dont have a great deal in common, but just so you know..I think you are a terrific guy (but know too many gross links)

JESETH: Where are you? I never see you?

LEIA SOLO: You are such a sweetie. Genuinely kind and always up for stiring up the badguys.

REMY LEBEAU: I dont think Ive ever talked to you and you arent grinning or joking or something. Remdawg.

BOWDIN: Another Vamp that I finally talked to. You guys just rp too scary and when I get to know you, its like..what took me so long to say Hi!

ELDORACK: You and your little DOG are MINE mwahaha!

MARCUS: My co-compatriot - its weird, but an encouraging word from you means alot.

HELENIAS: I respect you a great deal. One good woman.

MU SATACH: X-file phreak, just like me. Yay!

There are so many people here that I enjoy so much.
    Many times I think I should find something else to do, but its just too much fun some of the stuff that goes on here.

Some here I havent gotten to know, or am just now starting to roleplay with. Like PIETT or other IMP characters.

EZRA,KARISS, MAKOTO - Looking forward to doing more with you guys

DALAMAR/SOTH: gonna rock the Shrine boat sometime soon hehhe.

VEGA - somehow our paths dont cross much in RP land, but hopefully that will change soon. You have some great oneliners when you write.

Ive met alot of nice people roleplaying. Some have moved on to other things, or just arent here much (Liam,Rama,Jedah) but some good memories and character plotlines still remain and Im glad to have known them.

**I know I posted a long one, but really, I love this place. Thanks all you guys for making such an amazing place to come to**

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    *huggles Hera*

And I miss Jyanis! Our AIM conversations always were kooky and crazy and somehow I feel like he went and grew up and left us behind.

I'm staying in never never land!

Also, Snack, I have dial up, and I'm around now, so IM me anytime!

Azhure Darkstone
    Hmm...an interesting idea.
    Unfortunately I havent made as many close friends here as I'd like to, perhaps also because trust is an important issue which creates a lot of block and time but...

(I WILL Have typo errors so dont worry about them. Im too tired and cant think properly enough tonight to fix them. Maybe I was supposed to sleep more last night......)

Jeseth:
    It's been a while and you've become a very special friend through a hard time (which you helped as much as you could - the internet is a very cold way to comfort someone), the chats, and generally getting to know you. Never think your not worth it because you shine as brightly as the sun and your writing is wonderful. You'll find your dream. Your one of my oldest friends here and I want to thank you for the memories if you get to read this. Remember the statue... That was also meant for you OOC somewhere in that message on the plaque.

Lord Gue-:
    I know he isnt here and I know his name isnt exactly welcome but Micheal you are also a very good friend. You cant read this but you mean a lot.
    Our chats have been enlightening on the heavier topics such as politics and etc. to the lighter topics, and we've had some pretty good arguements, hurt feelings and make-ups too (pretty amazing for an internet friendship really lol).
    Your a free spirit who wont bend to any rules and is born to lead something because of your very strong personality. You can appear very rough, hard and egotistic on the outside first impressions but inside you have a warm heart and a great soul which I wish many people will see one day, because an intelligent and warm mind like that cant hide for very long.
    Need a little work on authority and rules though :-P < hugz >
    Joking. Your fine just the way you are. Somehow that carefree part of you is what makes you special. Maybe somehow you'll even get to see this.

Warren Azalin:
    Lol, hmm....will you even check this post, let alone this site?
    Anyway I'm starting from oldest (or trying to) to newest friends.
    You have meant so much to me, your friendship and even though we hardly speak anymore, your friendship has still been in my memory and the friendship you have given has not gone unnoticed or unnapreciated. I hope you find the happiness you are looking for - because god knows, you deserve it and you ARE worth it.

Livewire:
    There was a time when I used to talk to you for a while, now hardly ever. I'm really sorry and for the truth of it I find you very intimadating because of your strong personality and my respect for your opinion. You were a good teacher from what I did learn as a disciple of yours and from our other chats and you were never forgotten - dont ever think that.

Marcus:
    Ok, I do find you hard to talk to and hard to connect to, but all in all your a good guy and I know a lot of the time when I say he you think I want something - which half the time I do (ok, I'm not a saint, wish I was but there it is lol). But thanks for your help and for those chats that havent lasted very long but last none the less. I wish I knew you better and maybe one day I will, lol.

Leia:
    You are such a GREAT person! Your warm and sweet and funny and always willing to help and have a chat and easy going.
    Thanks for everything dude.

Vega:
    Your a great person too. we've had some interesting chats, and for a time I actually thought you were a male (that was a very dirty trick by the way lol). Your friendship you have given is valued.

Sieken:
    Well, now here's a friend that means a lot. Internet friends are close but only so close because of the computer detatchment, but you still have meant a lot. I may not talk to you much anymore but your still a friend and and a friendship I don't wish to lose, even at times it wavers quite heavily. Partly my fault perhaps.

LIam Jinn:
    What more can I say? Your a damn good flirt. and also a good person to talk to with helpful opinions and open ears.

Kindo:
    I've only started to get to know you, but your such a gentleman! Stay that way becuase someday some girl is gonna be very happy and your attitude is very rare (sorry people, but around my joint it is).
    Your one heck of a guy, and you should be proud of it.

Snack:
    Can I eat you? Please?
    Your a funny guy and a joy to talk to. Do you taste good too?

Navaria:
    Your a great teacher and I hope to get to talk to you on aim or such to get to know you better ooc. If your character reflects who you are you are a very wise person.

NUpraptor:
    OK, I never really got to know you well, and I've never thought you were boring.
    Your a great guy with a fantastic sense of humour and a lot to give to the world and I wish I could get to know you more. To be truthful, I guess I find it hard talking to you not because I dont like you (quite the opposite, you'd make a really good friend) but because the topics to talk about always become so limited.

Tomak:
    Ive come to get to knwo you quite a bit and your a special person. Thanks for the chats and for the roleplaying dude. and hopefully we may even do more rps if time permits.

Dios:
    Same to you dude. You two guys friendship and chats have been great. see you online

Dalamir:
    Thanks for the images, the help and the chats. The person Ive come to know through the IM"s and roleplay is a person with a lot of talent and skill in understanding the human condition and someone with a lot of depth. I hope to get to know you more and perhaps I'll see you with Saharia in the shrine by next year when I apply (first gotta do the death thing) and if I am accepted.

Xanatos:
    I havent know you for very long but thanks for the help with TSR - ghood luck with continuing that, and thanks for not crashing Saharia's ship :-p That IS appreciated.
    Most of all thanks for letting me become friends with you to see alittle of who you are and appreciate that.

Miryan:
    You are a close friend and < BIG HUG > I want to thank you for all the chats. You are a deep person who can understand a lot of things a lot of people cant and I truely value your words and everything youve offered in this friendship.
    You have a big heart and a sensible and intelligent manner. A talented master in understanding people and hard concepts and in writing, and alos a talented artist.
    You are going to be great - not as in actor great or big fame great -but in beign someone who is going to make a lot of people's lives shine one day (even if this sounds like rubbish to you it's true). You can bring out the best in people because you have the ability to see the best in people - even over the computer lol. True talent that.

Dyne:
    Now thats someone I havent spoken to in a long time but when we used to chat a lot more frequently thanks for everything and hope to talk to you soon. Thanks for thr FF advice too lol, got me out of a big rut at one time.

Looking at this list I can see I know a lot more people than I realized and perhaps I spend too much time on the net and chat lines......theres more I havent added but I havent forgotten your friendship either. Oh also I will most definantly have a typo error in here so if I do please excuse it.

Straght off, this isnt a full list. These are all people I have something to say about. If youre not there, doesnt mean you're not someone I consider a friend

LD and Taylor - Of all the people I have spoken to, I feel I am closest to you two.

LD, you have a personality which is so easy to like. I can spend ages talking to you with little to talk about. The amount of in-jokes we seem to have testifies to this. You're both intellegent and funny, something that most fail to be. And you're always there for me when I need someone to talk to, someone to listen to me. I just hope I'm half as good at it for you as you are for me. Also, you helped me get back into RPing, something that I wouldn't have thought would have happenened.

Tay, you look like Quentin Tarantino, which I suppose is a good thing . But you have a real intellegence about everything, never one to not listen, ignore or disagree on principle. You've always been there listening to me when Im whinging on about the same thing I whinged on about the day before, but still replying as if this was the first time I mentioned it. Thanks for that.

S'il - After speaking to you for only a few minutes, I knew I liked you. You're without doubt one of the most entertaining people around. You could make talking about washing up seem fun. And I cant wait to RP with you :]

Akkrabim - You are the puddle that you find out to be an ocean only when stepped upon. I remember last summer, went I stayed up until 8AM, and spoke to you the entire time about nothing in particular. And not long after, we had a proper conversation too. And thats what I like about you. You can switch so easily

Sanis and the rest of you - You need to stop being so wrong, and start agreeing with me.

You're a great guy to talk to, and always a help when I need it.

Silus - After only speaking for you for a few weeks, I was telling you things I wouldn't tell people I had spoke to for a while. I feel that says it all really. And you're always there to listen, but can make one quip and make me smile. That's an ability worth saving

Gav - You're funny, you're bright, you're intresting, you're great to work with. You just need to start replying faster than if I had mailed you something

Garrett - Seriously man, go to an Asylum. You really do need professional help. You're great to talk to, but I worry

Hera - You're always willing to listen, and you're a great talker

LV - HIT ME, dammit!

Bruce Campbell - I remember when I heard you say hi to me. And later I got your book, SIGNED!

...Oh wait, not technically a friend then

Syrius Cline
    Xazor - You're probably the person I've talked with most OOC. I don't get around to PMs that much and I usually keep the OOC stuff to RP related junk, etc. But you're one of the few people I've made an effort to get to know better. When I first saw you on this board, I thought I was looking at a clone. You posted everywhere and read everything it seemed. You just jumped off the screen you were so active. Someone that full of life just made me smile, I had to get to know you better. You really are a great person. One of the things I love most about you is the fact that you always have a positive attitude. I don't like downers and you're an upper. You're like me, which is scary. but great.

Warren - Dude, I know you're not here to read this, but I'm posting it anyway. The talks we've had, though not as many as I would have liked, have really been something special. I remember telling you some of my secrets that I don't tell most anyone else. Things that are minor but I'm ashamed of, like my almost critical shyness around women. Things you didn't put me down about. You're such an awesome guy. I wish you were still here.

Leia - I think you're the first person to actually show an interest in my life OOC. You're probably the first person I ever told anything about my RL to, and your lovely personality, kindness and warmness are the reason for that. You're a real gem.

Darth Stone - Heck, I know everyone here probably hates him. Hey, he tried to get me demoted for christ sakes, so I don't have a great reason for liking the guy. But he was my Master and he really took me under his wing. He was inexperienced too. Actually, he was a Padawan. At the time the influx of Padawans was so high that they gave a Padawan to a Padawan. We learned this crazy world together.

Ice Fox - He's the reason I joined this board. I knew him from another place and I had my own board called "haven" he went to. He told me about this Star Wars place he had just joined up with. I didn't really care for Star Wars one way or the other but it looked like fun so I joined the sucker. I've never looked back since and I'm a better person for it.

Fire Hazzard - I remember you were applying for a moderator position at a place I was applying at. It's so long ago I might not be remembering it right. I think I offered you a place at Haven and got to know you better before giving you the position. I was just joining the Star Wars board and I had the crazy idea of having you be my sister. At the time, I believe, it wasn't like everyone was related. No offense, but everyone has a brother or sister here now adays. You and me really were great as brother and sister. If I had to look back and wish one person back from the good old golden age of my RPing days, it'd be you.

Like I said, I don't PM much and I don't really go after OOC relationships. So I don't have many people I can call really close friends. After reading this thread... I always knew everyone here was wonderful. Truely, though I don't know everything about everyone, I think of this like a second home and family. After reading about these people that are singled out as friends... and how close they are to the people naming them... I think I'll go after friendships more.

Oh and there are MANY people I revere. Heck, Marcus, Sanis, Yog, Figran, Fett, and the list goes on. Countless people here I look up to. I just can't find the courage to talk to these people who are so much better to me. It's like a grade school student befriending his teacher.

Miryan no Trunks
    Crap, I'm mooped on this one o.O

Perhaps later in the day or week I'll come back and flesh this out some more, but for now I'm just going to speak. I post it there because it's easier than c/ping or editing the list for both here And SWrp. =^

To All though.. I know well the art of losing friends, and rarely in my life has it been due to growing to dislike one another.. I am cursed with the world's worse luck when it comes to being able to communicate with those I care about, be it through internet connection (or lack thereof) not seeing ppl, or simply not being ablt to get ahold of them over the phone (and we aren't going to go into my complete inability to write and Send a letter..) So to everyone here whom I've befriended and eventually and inevitably grown apart from, I'm truly sorry..

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Sunny D and Zombies Jen, need I say more?
    !!!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Skiing the slippery slopes
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Rem that time when Jader kicked your -Censored- at StarCraft? (lol)
    Psshh!!

I devistated her town with my carriers! You remember that!

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    Hey, you kids know who you are.

Those who have mentioned me: thanks for the love.

DarthHERA
    I remember no such thing Zasz!

hah!

Morgan: love the love, man.

and yeah Zasz...you erm..might have just managed to beat her a little..

Leeloo Mina
    I'm leaving out ALOT of people but there are the ones I have something to say to. Here goes..

FETT:

You were really one of the first people I talked to from the boards. I don't talk to you much anymore, but you always were alot of fun. You made me feel better with your jokes when I was down, even if you didn't know it. <--Fett smile

HOLLIE/LD:

I haven't known you all that long really, you seem like a pretty nice person and I don't feel like I'll ever know you as well as I could but I guess only time will tell... and that dirty word you said! right back at you!

PHIL/ZASZ:

Haven't known you too long either but we've become pretty good friends. Sorry I don't answer the phone sometimes when you call.. it doesn't mean I hate you

CARLOS/JESETH:

You were probaly one of the closest friends I've had on the boards.. You got to be the lucky first swfans person I met Even though you can be a real jerk somtimes, you've got a good side as well. I don't really know you anymore and I don't plan trying. But I hope we stay in touch, it's nice to talk to every now and then. Sometimes you don't seem to be too happy with the way your life's going but I hope everything works out for you in the end.

SHAWN/NUPPY:

You used to scare me to death and I used to annoy you(Hope I don't anymore). But now that I've gotten to know you a little better, you aren't as bad as I first thought. SWFans wouldn't be the same without you. You're really easy to talk to in RL, but sorry I'm not usually very talky on AIM . I'm not always sure what to talk about with you about when it's not face to face. I miss ya when you're not around for weeks =P I know my chicken obsession annoys you a little bit but you'll get over it!

You're still a bit scary.. with all those pointy objects in your room and those teeth

VINNY:

You're alot like me in so many ways and you've always been there for me.. you probaly know me better than I know myself at times. I'm really thankful for everything you've helped me through..

Eve Siren
    Wow, I should really start reading these OOC forums ... For those who've mentioned me, I love you too. ^__^ Falling down now ->

Girls -

Taja (Shabz) - My love ! Well, you were until I found out you have a million of other loves, behind my back. >=P That's okay, I still love you, boo. I never knew you had so much hatred for me until you pointed it out, lol, but it's fine. You know that you are my evil twin and I love you very much. We dislike everything and like everything else. As you've said, we are alike but complete opposites at the same time, and I agree. Luuuv U !

Salemn (Jackie) - My other boo ! Well, originally, you were my first boo but hey, you are still that special. =P We've been friends for such a long time, you know ? Because of your sucky connection, we don't get to talk much anymore, but I refuse to grow distant from our friendship ! We've been through hard times together, but also a lot of good unforgettable times. Never forget that I'll always have your back.

Gitane (Liz)/Vega (Jenny) - You two fit in the same spot. We've been friends for way too long, that it's impossible to forget you two. I love you very oh-so much ! =P

Athena (Kat) - You are the strongest person I know. Don't ever change ! Continue to kick <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> !

Destiny (Dipps) - Hah, we go to school together so you pretty much know how I feel about you. Yes, I hate you ! Argh, why do you keep beating me with your damn high grades ?! LoL ! Nuu, you're one special girl and this board is lucky to have you.

For all the other girls I haven't mentioned, just remember one thing - Girls Kicks <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> !

Guys -

MnT (Ryan) - Hello, Ryan-poo. You've listened to me when I was normal, weird, freaky and <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed up. Even when I was PMSing ! And thank you so much for that.

Zasz (Phil) - Hey there, crazy man. =P No, I am not beautiful, stop it. LoL, I enjoy your company a lot, and I also want you to know that I'll always be there for you, whenever needed.

Xenodoros (Erick) - I really regret not having met you for real, when we were going to school together. =( But I sincerely do not regret meeting you here. You are such a great guy, don't change or I'll kick your <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> to the next dimension, 'foo !

Lance (Brian) - Har har, you knew it was going to come down to you ! LoL. I go to school with this man, people, yes, be jealous ! Mwuhahaha. Basically, I just want to thank you for not running away when you listen to me rant about weird stuff ... Yeah, I know I'm not a normal girl, but you accept me as I am, so thank you.

Alpha (Tony) - We should RP more often ! You are a great person overall, so don't change. You are really fun to RP with and very original. Just ... Be yourself, and screw those who have a problem with it.

And finally, Dyne (Shawn), I tell you over and over what you mean to me, so if you still don't know ... -- Shakes fist angrily -- ... =P I love you, babe. Just as simple as that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123