Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In brightest day, in darkest night... (open challenge to two Sith, any rank)

imported_Akrabbim

In brightest day, in darkest night... (open challenge to two Sith, any rank)

Akrabbim Melchizan stands on a small rise, overlooking a plain. His eyes are closed in concentration as he reaches out with the Force, searching, learning. He is perfecting a technique, one that would be very useful against the hordes of the Dark Side. His Force signature is very strong, giving off waves of Light Side ripples. Any Force sensitive person within several thousand yards should be able to detect them. But no matter... the training must go on.

Blaine
    The small rise, not being hard to climb, stood in front of the infamous Cold Blaine. He saw a figure at the top of it, and knew that it was time to do what he loved to do: Fight. The Dark Side grew in him, and as he saw the form getting nearer, Cold spoke:

"What are you doing here?"

imported_Grev Drasen
    "A little far from home, isn't he?"

Just as the second voice was heard, Grev Drasen stepped from an opposite direction, his arms lingering in a bit of a sluggish fashion in the depths of his slate-colored duster. His eyes fixated a perusing stare towards the Jedi Master, who was seemingly in a mediation of sorts. He had not looked in Blaine's direction, but he knew of his fellow Order member's presence. This event would serve as interesting, to say the least.

imported_Akrabbim
    His eyes snap open, glowing blue. He fixes his gaze upon the newly arrived Sith.

I happen to be training. And you are intruding. It would be in your best interests to leave. Soon.

Blaine
    "Too far," Cold said, amused as he tilted his head to look at a Dark Sider he'd seen at the Order.

The Light Sider spoke peacefully, and asked politely for them to leave. But for Cold, this was just an invitation to spar. Cold grinned maliciously and responded to the Light Sider.

"Intruding? Leave? Soon?" Cold laughed.

"Better watch your words," Cold approached the Light Sider and slightly pushed him on the shoulder, "...it gets pretty dangerous around here"

Cold's black eyes looked directly in to his in a threatning mood.

imported_Akrabbim
    He looks down briefly as the man touches his shoulder.

Oh, you have no idea of the danger...

*Are you ready, my friend?* He concentrates, envisioning a large gauntleted hand. The image appears beside the two men, bobbing up and down slightly as it hovers there.

Well, one good push deserves another, don't you think?

At Akrabbim's mental request, the giant hand sweeps in, grabbing the Sith in its massive grasp. It pulls back and hurls the man about thirty yards away and returns to hover beside Akrabbim. With a wave of his hand, the construct vanishes.

You see? You never know what may appear out here.

imported_Grev Drasen
    Drasen held his position, watching as Blaine and the Jedi had their exchange of words. For now, he would not put himself into the mix of it all, Blaine could handle himself at this point. With his fists still digging into the pockets of his overcoat, Grev continued to observe the unfolding confrontation.

imported_Akrabbim
    Akrabbim turns and notes the other arrival onto the field.

And who might you be? Another person come to disturb my training, or something else?

Blaine
    Being hurled away yards away, Cold landed roughly on the ground. Knocked out a bit, Cold had difficulty getting up. He shook his head, and walked, patiently, and calmly towards the one that had pushed him. Cold observed the odd being as he talked to his fellow member of The Sith Order.

imported_Grev Drasen
    By this time, Grev had a firm grasp on the metallic cylinder of his lightsabre; slowly pulling his hand from the depths of his overcoat. His facial expression remain impassive, as he watched Akrabbim with a blank stare.

"Who I am is not important, Jedi. What I am, however, is."

Just then the crimson blade of Drasen's weapon shot from its hilt, he continued to stare towards the Jedi, awaiting any sort of action that might be foolishly made.

imported_Akrabbim
    Akrabbim inclines his head, as if speaking to a person behind him.

They never do listen to reason, do they? Well, no better way to test this technique than battle, eh?

He closes his eyes momentarily, concentrating on a new construct. In a flash of light, a large being appears before the Jedi. It looks like a giant man, roughly 12 feet tall and 5 feet across at the shoulders. It carries a massive warhammer, wielding it with both hands. It advances slowly on the two Sith.

Blaine
    Cold wondered where the tall man had come from. It looked like the Jedi had summoned something... but it was too easy for him. Something was not right, and the giant was an issue.

"...looks like we've got a tiny problem," Cold told himself.

Cold took out his lightsaber. He glared at the giant, but something was not right. The giant seemed artificial; something was not right about it.

imported_Akrabbim
    The golem moves closer, nearing the men. Once it is within range, it raises its warhammer above its head, and swings downward.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    :: The business end of the warhammer connected full across Grev's torso, flinging him against Cold and sending both careening end-over-end from the force of impact ::

imported_Grev Drasen
    Absorbing the impact of the mauling warhammer as best he could, Grev tumbled back from the blast with no real alternative; crashing into Cold en route of his landing. A bit shaken from the sudden attack, he returned to his feet, attempting to dispel the pain.

“Attacking one out of no reason but spite... surely not the deed of a Jedi.”

Responding as he clenched his chest, which was thriving in pain by now, Drasen attempted to regain his proper breathing. At first he had no intentions of intervening, but now it appeared he had no other choice. He glanced back at Cold, who was seemingly still recovering from the collision.

“Get up, there is more than one of them.”

imported_Akrabbim
    Akrabbim drops the illusion covering his fellow Jedi. Anbira Hicchoru appears behind him, hand on his shoulder. Akrabbim provides the visual component, the outline, so to speak, of each construct. Anbira, in turn, provides the substance.

No reason? You have drawn your saber in anger after you were warned to leave. You have no one to blame but yourself.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    It seems our enemies are disappointed.

:: Anbira kept his hand on Akrabbim's shoulder, watching the two opponents regroup against the warhammer golem. ::

Here I've been a Jedi since before they were born, and only now do I discover that even in the face of adversity, we should be soft and sweet.

:: He smiled ::

I know enough to admit when I am wrong, and to duly accomodate to your wishes.

:: The Golem paused, shook violently for a moment, and exploded into a shower of incorporeal schrapnel. For a few moments, there was nothing but a disturbing silence and calm, as the fighters stared each other down. Seconds passed, until a faint whistling sound could be heard, high above. The Sith looked up in the sky, and saw a white object, growing rapidly as it accelerated toward the ground. It looked like...a three-story marshmallow.

Which is exactly what it was...plummeting down at terminal velocity. ::

imported_Akrabbim
    OOC: TTT

imported_Grev Drasen
    (Ooc) I was waiting to give Cold the chance to reply, but I'll go ahead and continue.

Averting his gaze back to the opposing Jedi, no reply was heard from Cold. He must have been out cold, pun intended. A faint grin snarled its way across the lips of Grev, as he watched the two Masters exchange words, mocking the Sith, no doubt. With his lightsabre still clutched in a cold grip in his right hand, the apprentice watched on as the golem decomposed itself, scattering into uncountable fragments.

Then in the sky, seeming to be a cloud of sorts, expanding larger with each second. The Jedi and their illusions, surely a deadly game played by the apprentice; two on one, all odds seemed to be stacked against him. Escape was ruled out, but nor was it an option that Grev had thought to begin with. As the 'marshmellow' reached its full expansion, it began to descend, at quite an uncharted rate.

With nowhere else to go, Grev gave a final glance to fallen comrade, before snatching him by his shirt collar and forcefully dragging him from the point of impact as the giant formation closed in.

Blaine
    OOC: I'm so sorry, I was very busy IRL. Thanks Grev for doing what you could.

Cold opened his eyes, and looking at Grev dragging him. Cold shook his head and observed a giant object in the air.

"I must have been knocked out real good, 'cause I'm seeing a marshmellow."

As Grev rushed his way out, Cold followed and moved away as far as he could.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast