Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalia...

Inu
    "She'll be maimed horribly. Or at least that's how the crying will sound."

He said it light heartedly, hardly serious at all.

"Let her try anyway."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
    Sorreessa finished her meal, knowing Inu meant nothing of what he had just said, he wouldn't allow any harm to come to Kalia just as he wouldn't to her if he could help it.

"jI hjighly doubt you would let herrr."

She smiled, Kalia was still watching Inu intently, her eyes wandering his face but at the same time waiting for the chance to get his hair again.

Inu
    She nearly had it too, but Inu dodged aside.

"So what are we doing today? Aside from taking care of Kalia?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
    Sorreessa shrugged, she didn't really have any plans but lack of sleep caused that.

"Um, whateverrr you wjish jI guess, jI had nothjing planned rrreally forrr today."

Inu
    "Whatever I want?"

Inu could think of a few things he wanted to do. But what needed to be done was a more pressing matter.

"I still have to finish fixing up that old shack."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
    Sorr nodded, she preferred letting him choose what he wanted to do.

"Well jI'm not surrre jif I can help wjith that but jI'll do what jI can."

Inu
    "You can help by getting some sleep. I'll take Kalia to the hut and do set up while I watch her."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
    Sorreessa kissed Inu softly for him trying to be helpful again then shook her head.

"I'll help wjith what jI can besjides you can't feed herrr."

Inu
    "Didn't say sleep here. The hut has a bed, remember? You're gonna sleep there, and I'm gonna finish set up and take care of Kalia.while you're at it. If she cries and doesn't need changing or sleep, I'll go get you."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
    Sorreessa purred softly before she answered.

"Sounds good to me."

Inu
    "Then its settled."

Inu gave Kalia to Sorr, then lifted the pair from the chair and carried them out the door and down the streets to their hut. He deposited Sorr on the bed and took Kalia back.

"Now sleep. You need it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
    Sorreessa yawned a little, kissed Inu then laid down.

"Wake me up jif jI'm needed..."

She said quietly before she closed her eyes, she knew Kalia was in good hands with Inu. She dozed off almost the second her head hit the pillow, purring softly in her sleep as her tail ceased to lash.

Inu
    "K, time to hop to, little one."

Inu shut the door as Kalia giggled.

"We're gonna get some furniture. Like a holoprojector and a couch and stuff."

Kalia
    The young cub giggled softly, watching her father's face again for a chance to get his hair again. Her eyes wandered a bit, taking things in, it was only the second time she had been outside of Obasan's house. She took the scents as well and sneezed.

Inu
    "Bless you, little one."

In the center of what was to be the living room was a sort of pen, with a blanket, pillow, and some plastic toys. Inu set her down in that, then rolled back his baggy sleeves. The furniture he'd spoken of was here at the house, in a small storage shed out back. He'd lugged in the holoprojector earlier, and now set to work on setting it up.

Kalia
    She pulled herself up using the side of the pen to see better. Kalia checked out what her father was doing for a few moments before trying to see what she could reach. Upon finding that she couldn't get anything she growled softly in annoyance. She reached down to get one of her toys before sucking on it as she watched Inu again, wondering what daddy was doing with that box thingy.

Inu
    Inu was finding the setup to be fairly easy. There were several plug ins, apparently for disc players or some other device. He plugged it into the wall and turned it on. It was working...sorta...the picture and sound were fuzzy, but it was a minor problem. A few buttons pressed on the front of the device and it was set up perfectly. A cartoon of some variety was on.

"How's that, little one?"

Kalia
    Kalia's ears perked up, what were people doing in the box thing? She growled softly in her confusion while wondering if daddy was going to let them out.

Inu
    Inu grinned.

"Its a holoprojector, Kalia. It shows us things like cartoons. They aren't real."

He picked her up and set her down before it.

"See? Its only a picture."

Kalia
    She poked the picture, her hand coming up against a hard surface. Her ears fluttered as she tried to make sense of it all. But before she could an explosion on the screen went off and scared her a little. She fell back softly, landing on her bottom and she growled lowly.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast