Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Or Masters Are Going To Kill Us... (Oriadin, Closed)

As Oriadin bungled another shot, Sejah swigged down another gulp form his beer. Two glasses he could handle, but, beyond that it was a slip downhill, and it was already beginnign to affect him.

Spinning his cue in his paw as he stepped up to the table, the mongoose nearly dropped it, but was able to catch it at the last moment. Smiling, he set it down, aiming at the cue ball on the table and said, "Okay, that green one in the corner pocket." Lining up his shot, he smacked his cue into the cue ball, and made the worst possible mistake there was in the game of pool.

He sunk the black eight ball.

"Gar, it was supposed to go that way..." he grumbled, then set his cue up against the table and went back to fetch his glass. "So, another set, or, what?"

Oriadin couldnt belive his eyes as Sejah made such a bad mistake. He had already resigned to the fact he was going to get thrashed by his friend but now, he ended as the winner. This game was very strange he thought to himself.

He lifted his glass and finished off what was left. It didnt taste that good now actually. It was warm and begining to go flat.

--Hmmm, I dont know. What do you think? We could move on and see if we can find another place if you like. Could do a bit of a pub crawl. Take a few moments to think, ive gotta go to the toilet!--

He stood up to find the rooms swaying slightly. How strange he thought to himself. He focused on the nearest table and made his way to it. Once he got there he rested his hand on the table to help his balance. He moved from table to table like this until he reached the toilet.

"Sure thing pal, I'll be right here," Sejah waved him off as he poured the remaining bit of Mark Fosters into his glass, then took the whole thing in one guzzle. It was starting to go flat, but, it was fine enough. And the thought of anotehr pub was a good one, as this one wasn't quite lively enough.

Though the mongoose was quite sure he had seen a bar with a bit more of a club scene to it just down a block or so. Maybe they could hit that place, as soon as Oriadin got back.

Oriadin was back in no time. He was slowly getting used to walking again now. He felt like he was swaying in his walk but it wasnt noticable to anyone in the bar. The last of the Mark Fosters had been drunk and things were pretty quiet in 'The Jedi Temple'.

--So... what shall we do?--

Setting his empty glass down, Sejah looked around the pub and then back to Oriadin. "Think I saw a more lively club down the street a bit. Want to check that place out? It at least had some music and some girls, from what I saw."

Oriadin nodded.

--Ok, sounds good.--

Oriadin and Sejah made thier way out of 'The Jedi Temple'. The streets were just as busy as they were when they entered the bar. Oriadin scanned over the surrounding area but couldnt see another place to go.

--You saw this other place, wanna lead the way?--

Pushing awkwardly through the crowd, Sejah led the way down the block and then up a flight of stairs to a large, and loud, club called the "Trench Run". It looked like a giant Death-Star from the outside, only much more colorful. There was an enterance fee, but Sejah covered that since Oriadin had sprung for the previous drinks and round of billiards.

Inside it was a bright, colorful mess of people and aliens, many getting their groove on on the dance floor so some loud, yet fast paced music. Off to one wall was the bar, which Sejah led Oriadin over to and ordered a pitcher of hard cider. As he took the glasses, Sejah was momentarily blinded by a flash of light and looked up to see what it was. A Disco ball in the shape of the Death-Star hung from the cieling and spun slowly, shooting off pinpricks of light all around. Blinkign hard, the mongoose carried the pitcher and glasses back to a table and took a seat, pouring himself a glass and then prompty taking a large drink.

"Ahh, good stuff, cider," he said loudly over the volume of the music. "So, a bit more lievely, huh?"

The place was more smokey, more busy and a lot more noisy than the last place but there seemed to be a lot more action here. More of an atmosphere. Flashing lights and loud music. This was a popular place by the look of it. A couple of times Oriadin had to hold his hand up to shield the lights from his eyes. Sejah was good enough to pay for the two of them at the door and for the drinks too. Something called Cider. Oriadin wasnt really clued up on his drinks.

Sejah asked him a question but Oriadin struggled to hear him over the music. Something about lively.

--eh?--

Oriadin moved in closed and turned his head so Sejah could speak directly into his ear.

--Oh, yeah just a bit! Nice place though, very busy!--

He shouted back. He poured himself out a drink and tasted the cider. It was a bit like apple juice but no where near as sweet.

--This drink is very nice!--

"Yeah, it's not as bitter as beer, I find. Easier to drink." Sejah said loudly before taking another drink.

As one song ended, another began, and the color of the lights changed to suit the new tune. Out on the dance floor a young woman waved off her dancing partner and looked up at the table Sejah and Oriadin were at. The mongosoe caught it out of the corner of his eye, and grinned to Oriadin as he said, "Don't look now, Or, but I think you've got an admirer down on the dance floor!"

Naturally, failing to listned to his friends instructions of 'dont look now' Oriadin looked down the dance floor and saw the girl Sejah was refering too. Withing a few seconds a friend joined her. Both looked pretty stunning.

--Looks like there is two now. Looks like they are calling us over too.--

The one girl was making a gesture with her head for the two to go and join them.

Sejah just grinned and took another drink from his cider before setting the glass down and a beermat over the top of his glass to signify that he would be comign back to it.

Standing up Sejah shouted to his friend, "Well, she's not my type, but, I guess whe shouldn't dissappoint them!" Tugging Oriadin's arm, the mongoose hauled him down to the dance floor to meet their new ladyfriends.

For a few seconds the four of them just looked at each other. Not really knowing what to do or say. It was one of those situations where everyone is trying to think of something to say. It felt tense.

Finally, Oriadin went to one of the girls and asked thier names. Lisa and Rilena. Both of them were pretty good looking. Oriadin especially liked Lisa. Pointing back towards his friend he replied

--This is my very good friend Sejah and Im Oriadin--

The girls nodded and smiled as we all said our hello's at being introduced.

Not wishing things to fizzle in an awkward pause, Sejah--who was definitely beginnign to get drunk-- took Rilena's hand him his paw and motion with his other toward the dance floor. Sometimes the best words were none at all.

Leavign Oriadin to fend for himself, Sejah and his new ladyfriend crammed into the packed dance arena and joined the others in the groove. Sej wasn't a particularily good dancer, but, he did more than well enough to get by. Rilena obviously had no qualms with those outside her species, as her grabbing of Sejah;s hindquarters a few times as they danced close demonstrated. And, though he wanted to say it was just the alcohol in him, Sejah fould himself becoming attracted to her as well. As the music changed, he wondered how Oriadin was faring for a breif moment before Rilena pinched his rear again.

Oriadin was a little suprised by his friends sudden movement towards the dance floor. It left Oriadin and Lisa to amuse themselves. He smiled shyly to her and she moved in closer to him. Oriadin caught a wiff of the perfume she was wearing and all he wanted to do was roll his eyes in pleasurebut he kept himself in check. She whispered in his ear asking if hed like to join her on the dance floor.

Usually, Oriadin would have said no. His dancing wasnt bad but he always felt silly but since hed had a couple of drinks he was far more relaxed and up for anything. He nodded so she took him by the hand and led him to the dancefloor. They were in visble sight of Sejah and Rilena. Oriadin and Sejah made eye contact so they made gestures to each other as if to say, nice one mate.

It was becoming more and more obvious that Rilena mainly wanted one thing from Sejah, and it wasn't conversation. Without asking, she slid her hands up under the mongoose's shirt and rubbed his furry chest, then wrapped her arms around him holding him tightly.

Though in his semi-innebriated state, Sejah didn't mind, he did feel a bit uncomfortable with it, but played along. Skin was so soft and smooth. And it didn't brush the wrong way like fur tended to. After a while, Rilena let go and they resumed her dance, though Sejah was beginnign to pick up on rather amorous intentions on her part.

Finally, the set ended, and the booth cleared to make way for a new DJ. The crowd on the dance floor began to dissipate, but Rilena hung onto Sejah as if he were her pet; something the mongoose was definitely used to. With the musid died down, she whispered in his ear something that made his eyes go wide. All he could answer back was, "I'm sorry, Rilena, I like you, but, I just met you."

Instantly she let go and slapped him across the face, then stormed off, though taking a moment to squeeze his rump once more. Rubbing his cheek, Sejah shook his head and looked around to find Oriadin again. Durning the dance he had lost sight of him, but when he spotted him again, it appeared he was having better lick with his girl than Sejah had with his own. Strolling over, the mongoose nodded hello to Oriadin again, though stayed at a decent distance as to not interrupt anythign between them,

The music died down completly and all that could be heard was the murmour of people chatting. Oriadin and Lisa were still close to each other though. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and he had his oh her hips. They were still swaying slightly, as if they were dancing.

He noticed Sejah just before he nodded a quick hello. Where was Rilena? He thought to himself. He gave Lisa a quick kiss on the cheek before taking her by the hand and walking over to Sejah.

--You ok mate?--

He looked round for a second.

--Where is Rilena?--

Scratching his neck, Sejah looked nervous, but replied, "Well, heh, about Rilena... She decided we should go upstaris if you know what I mean, and I said not yet. Well, she slapped me and took off."

Seeing the look on Oriadin's face, the mongoose jerked his thumb back over at the table they had been occupying before and added, "Well, you two go ahead and have fun, I'm going to head back to the table."

Oriadin really didnt know what to say. He did feel though, that Sejah had done the right thing and that Rilena had flew off the handle for no real reason.

He turned to Lisa and told her he was going back to sit down with his friend. Lisa looked a little upset at the fact that Rilena had decided to simply storm off without telling her. She decided she was going to look for her friend. Oriadin gave her a quick kiss and a hug and said thanks for the dance, before making his way back to the table with Sejah.

--Oh well. Easy come, easy go.--

He said with a smile as he drank up from his glass.

Taking a drink himself after dropping into his seat, Sejah said, "Yeah, and she wasn't really my type. No tail." Chuckling, the mongoose topped off his glass for good measure.

"So, drinking buddy, what else should be on our list of things to do tonight?"

Oriadin sat and took a few sips of his drink while he ponderd the question. He was begining to feel funny again. It was as if when he moved his head the world took a few seconds to catch up with him. It was very strange.

--I think we should finish up these drinks, then head out and see what we can see. Hows that sound?--

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast