Thread: Ummmmm......

Dace Patton

Ummmmm......

I just learned that you merged with the TGE and that the thread for the battle is closed. I want to know what am I to do and what are my orders?

Darth Viscera
    The battle thread was closed by Jedi who were angry that they were being attacked. Await your assignment. Have I already given you command of a ship? I can't seem to remember anything today.

Gormul Hyfe
    Just to make this clear before I put in Dariens formal resignation: We merged with TGE? Gue's group?

Darth Viscera
    No. We didn't merge with them. Gue left RPing for good. He left TGE to me, so it's mine now, but I'm letting Lounge Lizard manage the board to appease the dark axis.

Dace Patton
    Ok I am on stand by.

Dace Patton
    Gue left! I thought he would fight it out till the end. I believe you gave me command of the Mammoth in Poreons fleet.

Darth Viscera
    The mammoth is in the fleet that's at coruscant now. read the briefing and remain on standby until the fleets engage in battle. you'll know they've engaged in battle by reading about the things that transpire at swfans.net.

Dace Patton
    Superlasers can destory ships in one hit right? Or do you have to damage the in several posts before you can destory them?

Darth Viscera
    They can disable in one post, but you have to post that you're targeting, then charging, then firing.

Darth Viscera
    That's 3 different posts.

Gormul Hyfe
    OOC: Ok, then this is good news.

BTW, I hope to be back and active soon. As in, a week or two.

Darth Viscera
    Excellent!

Gormul Hyfe
    Either you're just saying that because you really want me back or you're just saying that because you're annoyed as hell of me sitting around and picking on your grammar and making fun of your sigs.

Darth Viscera
    What are you talking about? I never get annoyed at you. I genuinely want you back.