Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting an Intelligence Division

Darth Viscera

Starting an Intelligence Division

We need an Imperial Intelligence division to assist us in the war effort. I'm going to start one up soon. Why don't we just use IIHQ, you ask? Simple. Isard has made it blatantly clear that she wants nothing to do with the Empire, and wishes to stab us in the back one day to further the nexus. Obviously, we cannot let this happen.

The Intelligence Division will work for both the Galactic Military Alliance and the TGE dominion. Please alert me if you wish to transfer to this division.

Darth Phantom
    Can I be in both?

Gormul Hyfe
    Shut up, Viscera.

I reapeat: shut up Viscera.

That is all.

P.S. - Shut up, Viscera.

Darth Phantom
    :: Phantom turns to see Gormul Hyfe, his eyes glow red, he walks toward him, grabs him by the throat, and lifts him in the air ::

Show some respect worm.

Darth Viscera
    Should I take that to mean you'll be volunteering? An Empire can't go on without an Intel division, lest we all wish to perish.

Darth Viscera
    Hmmm, it seems you've offended a bonafide TSE Sith Lord.

Darth Viscera
    ....Intelligence doesn't collaborate with factions of the Empire. Intelligence dominates them. If the GMA refuses to be dominated, it is in the way.
    -Director Isard

Imperial Jay
    I would like to be in the Intelligence, though I would also like to stay an Ambassador...Is this possible?

Darth Viscera
    Yes, it is.

Imperial Jay
    Great...I read the convo between you and Isard...She scares me...

Darth Viscera
    She scares us all.....

Gormul Hyfe
    Pansies. *snickers*

Laser McClarty
    It would be very difficult to compete with Isard, she's cunning and ruthless.

However, If you need an agent for a dangerous mission, I can handle it.

Darth Phantom
    Little man I will snap you in two, no one talks to Viscera that way and I mean NO ONE!!! if you do it again I will rip out your throat.

(speaking to Hyfe)

Gormul Hyfe
    Heh heh... I don't think you understand that I don't really post here (at the GMA boards) IC. Everything I say and everything I do is OOC, for many reasons. One, my characther, Gormul Hyfe, really has no relation to the GMA, and has no reason to be in the vacinity that would permit him conversing with you, or any of the other people in this forum, for that matter.

I'm also starting to wonder why all these hot-heated verbal threats torwards me have been edited by Viscera himself.

Laser McClarty
    I should probably have a cloaking device on my Defender if I'm going to go on Intelligence missions. Should I make that request in the workshop or the shipyards?

Darth Viscera
    First time, he made a spelling error.
    Second time, I thought that Laser might have misinterpreted it as something against him.

And Gormul Hyfe is a former GMA officer.

Darth Viscera
    Intelligence missions? I thought you were in the starfighter corps.

Khendon Sevon
    In another RPG, another land, another game I had the most secretive organization ever, and the most powerful. I moved from there to here, now I am working my way up. We had an intelligence division. People considered me a brilliant tactician, and ruthless. An organization tried hacking my computer database; I destroyed their main facilities with a giant meteor-launching weapon. A company competed with mine, my spies infiltrated, reported the guy sucked, then I drowned his company out with better ideas. Yes, it was a corporate army.
    A hostage situation, what do you do? Get rid of the hostage, did it, worked.

Just thought I’d point that out. (bah, I feel belittled by you guys still)
    (sorry to be a bragard for a minute)

Gormul Hyfe
    Viscera, I thought it was understood that when I replaced Gormul with Darien, it was like a OOC switch. Gormul Hyfe has supposedly had nothing to do with the GMA. It was just Darien.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast