Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Out of the Frying Pan

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Re: Out of the Frying Pan

At first, Huntress Captain Reiarru wanted to answer the call of battle herself, but she hesitated. She knew the importance of this trade agreement, and she also understood that if there was anything that could be done to bolster relations between the Pride and the Sith Order, then Emissary Sarrtarroa would wish to handle it personally.

Reiarru turned to a subordinate, her teeth bared in action-readiness

What arrre the coorrrdjinatesss of the Oorrrrrru'Gurrrrrre'Gurrrrrre'?

Sensor officer: The Oorrrrrru'Gurrrrrre'Gurrrrrre' jisss 22 ljight jyearrrsss awajy, Huntrrressssss Captajin!

Reiarru pondered a course of action, and turned to the communications officer.

Sssend a prrrjiorrrjitjy hajil to Emmjissssssarrrjy Sarrrrrrtarrrrrroa jimmedjiateljy!

Within moments, the face of Keerrourri Sarrtarroa could be seen on Reiarru's screen. She saluted him with the fisted right hand over her breast.

Emmjissssssarrrjy, we have a sssjituatjion herrre on Corrrelljia that rrrequjirrresss jyourrr attentjion.

Sarrtarroa's face is stern

A sssjituatjion? Verrrjy well then, Captajin. jI wjill arrrrrrjive at jyourrr locatjion ssshorrrtljy.

The communication terminated, and 22 light years away, the Cizerack flagship turned towards Corellia, and jumped into hyperdrive.

Lady Vader

*LV had already started moving towards the entrance of the palace... she had already put all of Corellia's defenses on alert for location of a human Force user carrying a child... she'd sent out descriptions of the child, and had even sent out the fighter squadrons under her command to do a low altitude search for any unauthorized ships in the vicinity*

*they would find Ariel*

Seth TraSven

After leaping out of the bedroom window some twenty stories high, Seth quickly fumbled about with his utility belt, whilst carefully holding the sleeping baby in his other arm. He took from the belt a device which he had been given by a good freind on a mission in the past. He looked up as he fell and fired some sort of a grappling hook onto the balcony of the room below the one out of which he jumped. He continued to fall, a thin wire continuously unravelling out of the bulky instrument, which he now aimed to a building not to far in the distance. He punched a second button, a red one and suddenly a high powered projectile was launched from the device. It soared through the air at speeds which matched laser fire, a immensly long yet thin wire accompanying it.

As Seth watched the projectile fly of into the distance he clipped a hook on a chord from the device to his belt a closing his eyes he gripped the child tight. Suddenly he felt an increadible amount of pain in his mid-section, the air inside him was quickly forced out as his face turned pale. He had stopped falling but the belt had jerked against his waist increadibly hard, he was gasping for breath and began his slow decent, as the device had formed some sort of zipline and he slided down from a height of roughly twelve stories high to a height of about two stories high. As he slided down the rope his velocity increased gradually as he neared this building.

Soon he was right before it, still two floors high and he was going to collide with solid wall if he did not act fast. Quickly, he held the child close as he disengaged the hook from his belt and he fell. He launched himself forward and crashed straight through a glass window as he fell, it was a hanger bay.

A pilot running to his fighter was suddenly forced to the floor by a tremendous weight, he was knocked unconcious as his skull smacked against the cold, hard floor. Slowly, Seth climbed to his feet, checking on the baby who was still fast asleep in his right arm. His left arm had been damaged as he had to put all of his weight on it as he fell onto that pilot.

"Thanks!" he said to the unconciouss individual on the floor, then quickly began to move through the maze of fighters that were being prepared for take off dragging the unconcious body with him.

Finally he came to Garrett Blade's Infiltrator and leaving the body hidden behind a stack of crates, he walked over to his military protocol droid and after speaking to it for a moment, it went inside the ship to prepare it for take-off whilst he made his way back to hide behind the crates.

Green Squadron Leader

*Green Squadron Leader Jason Reeves sat in the cockpit of his TIE Defender, he started up the engines and prepared for take-off. He turned to the comm-link and opened a channel with Lady Vader, Commander of the TSO Fighter Squadrons.*

"Ma'am," he says as he salutes, "Qreen Squadron are ready to go. We will all be out there within minutes."

*His attempts to quell her worries failed, her face still angry and frustrated. She simply acknowledged him with a nod then deactivated the channel. Once his co-pilot had joined him, the Defender took off accompanied by the other eleven TIE's and began surveying the area around the Palace and the main Hanger Bay.*

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Out of the cold blackness of space, a behemoth-sized vessel of war sprang from the dreamlike vortex of hyperspace. Its angular surfaces gleamed, casting light from the Star of Corellia itself. Dressed in red war-paint, the predator of the cosmos hungered once more, its myriad weapon systems fully powered. The two Korri-class battlecruisers soon parted, letting the Flag of the Cizerack Pride pass forward. From the vessel of war, a message came, awaiting the Siths' reply. Emissary Sarrtarroa sat calmly in his command chair, with an air of poise and deft purpose.

"Now jissss the wjinterrr of ourrr djissscontent; made glorrrjiousss sssummerrr bjy thjisss sssun of Yorrrk."

Sarrtarroa smiled confidently.

The Oorrrrrru'Gurrrrrre'Gurrrrrre' ssstandsss bjy to assssssjissst jyou jin jyour hourrr of need.

Live Wire

*LW sent out a gneral announcement to all ships arround correllia and all personel*

No one is to leave this planet! Even if the ship has TSO markings and clearance codes no one is allowed to leave! If a ship tries to force its way off planet it is to be disabled and captured. Do not destroy it! I repeat! Do NOT destroy it.

If you discover the person or persons who have taken her shoot to kill! However do not jepordize the safety of the baby Ariel.

*LW ignited her saber and headed down to the hanger bay to the lightnings strike*

Im heading into the air....anyone who has a ship can join me.

That bastard wont make it off this planet alive.

Lord Psychic

*Lord Psychic, starting to feel stronger, heard what was going on. He then headed toward the hangar bay.*

Psy (to himself): I have no clue who Ariel is, but whoever did this will surely pay.

*Psy got into his Defender and flew up into the atmosphere, seeing several other ships in the atmosphere with him. He then enabled the cloaking device, as well as shadowing his presence so that nobody with Force sensitivity could notice him.*

Morgan Evanar

Anyone with even a smidge of above average force sensitivty could have picked up on Live Wire's fury. Morgan had gone tearing off twoard her room as soon as the alarm and announcement had sounded, and now he was skittering off twoard the landing pad where the White Rhino Tea was.

Morgan found his folded headset in his coat, and put it on as he ran.

"CAD, prep for a mad scramble. I need to be up in about a minute. Save some juice for the ion cannons, it looks like we will need them."

As he tore through the halls, he was grateful he had dropped what many would consider a small fortune for high-grade, high-load power regulators.

He skidded around a corner, and began taking the stairs whole landings at a time.

"CAD, you better have that ramp down."

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Huntress Lieutenant Jaerrourra turned to Sarrtarroa, her teeth bared in battle-readiness.

Emjissssssarrrjy, jI am detectjing dozensss of vesssssselsss ljiftjing off frrrom the planet'sss sssurrrface!

Sarrtarroa raised an eyebrow, approaching the Lieutenant's computer terminal. Sure enough, numerous launches were being registered on the surface. Sarrtarroa steepled his fingers together, pondering a course of action. The Sith Order stated that no ships were to leave the planet, yet it seemed that multiple vessels were now attempting to do so. It was time to unsheath the claws.

Huntrrressssss Ljieutenant, sssend a messssssage to all of thossse ssshjipsss, and orrrderrr them to rrreturrrn to the sssurrrface, orrr rrrjisssk bejing ssshot down.

As the message was sent to the ships, Sarrtarroa turned to Huntress Gunner Seelorri.

Prrreparrre all gunsss to fjirrre. jIf the ssshjipsss do not turrrn back, we wjill pluck them frrrom the skjy. Tarrrget all vesssssselsss engjine sssjyssstemsss!

Lady Vader

*LV made a mad run to the hangar bays once she'd received Green Leaders message... she'd heard the message received from the Cizerack fleet and LW's message to them*

*skidding to a halt outside of her Advanced TIE Interceptor, Blood's Shadow, she connected a direct link to all TSO squads*

This is Lady Vader. All ships return back to base! I repeat, all ships that left the surface return back to base! The Cizerack forces have been orderd to shoot any ships leaving the planet.

*she heard several confirmations as the squads that had left the surface began to angle back to their respective bases*

*she began to climb into her TIE Interceptor, switching to a highly secure channel to TSO's Black Hole fleet*

Black Hole fleet. This is Lady Vader. I want Ebony Orb positioned at the South pole, and Gaping Maw positioned at the North pole. My flag ship, Shadow Hunter, will remain near the Cizerack command vessel. Once in position, I want all squadrons launched. Disable any ships leaving the planet.

*she started her engine, cloaking, and heading for space at high velocity*

I myself will lead TSO Avenger Squad. I will need to board my flag ship before leading the squad out.

*she heard a confused question from the Captain aboard her flag ship*

Nevermind, Captain. It's a long story. Just do as I command.

*she got confirmations from Black Hole fleet, and switched frequencies yet again*

Roebuck, this is Lady Vader. We're gonna need all the ships you can spare right now placed at strategic points around the planet. Order your ships and squads to disable any ships leaving the planet. I myself am heading to my flag ship under cloak. Out.

*she sighed... it'd been a long time since she'd flown, and it felt DAMN good to be back in the cockpit*

Live Wire

*LW borded the Strike and prepped it for takeoff. She sent a message up to the Cizerack warships*

Myself and Morgan Evanar will be taking off in our ships to patrol the grounds. We will not be leaving the atmosphere, I repeat we will not be leaving the atmosphere. I am transmitting our ship ID's over a secure channel. Our two ships are not to be shot down!

we will attempt to disable any ships trying to escape. Callibrate your sensors to scan for the lifesigns of a baby human female.

*LW ended her transmission and she saw Morgan heading up the ramp to his ship. She didnt need sensors....she would be able to sense if Ariel was on a ship....before she took off she searched for her presense in the force...Ariel wasnt far but her sense was weak as if she was unconcious or injured. LW hoped for the best and shot out of the hangar bay*

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Huntress Lieutenant Jaerrourra turned to address the Emissary again.

Jaerrourra: We arrre recejivjing anotherrr messssssage frrrom the planet. We arrre bejing asssked to grrrant frrree passssssage to two of the Sjith Orrrderrr'sss ssshjipsss.

Sarrtarroa gestured.

Verrrjy well then. Clearrr the two ssshjipsss, but prrreparrre to ssshoot down all otherrrsss.

Lady Vader

*LV sailed through space while cloaked and was beginning preparations to dock in the hangar bay holding Avenger Squad... she opened a channel to the Captain aboard Shadow Hunter*

Captain. Have Avenger Squad on stand-by for immediate take off once I enter the bay. Vader out.

*she dethrottled once she got near the ship and entered the hangar bay... the bay itself was large enough for a ship to hover and turn to face the bay's opening... and she did just that, at the same time decloaking*

*she remained there and hailed the Cizerack force*

Cizerack force, this is Lady Vader aboard Shadow Hunter. I am ordering my flag ship, and two other ISD at the poles to release their fighter squadrons to scour the planet for any escaping vessels. I myself will be commanding the squadrons, but leading Avenger Squad. Do not shoot any ships leaving vessels already in orbit above the planet. They are friendlies. Out.

*with that LV singnaled all squads*

All TSO squads. Launch and set your scanners to scan for a vessel containing two life forms, one being a baby female human. If the ship is found, do not destroy it. I repeat, do not destroy the target. Disable only. We want the ship captured, and it's occupants alive and unharmed. Vader out.

*all TSO squads that were contained within Black Hole's vessels launched, with LV leading Avenger squad... they began to scan and search the planet for escaping vessels of any sort... they woud find baby Ariel*

Green Squadron Leader

*Upon hearing LV's transmission, Jason signals for his squadron to return to their hangers and so, the perform a 180 degree turn and head back to the hanger bay*

Pierce Tondry

After making sure Lilaena was finally sleeping, Pierce left her room and headed to TSO's main messaging area. He typed a short message in for Lilaena, then sent it.

She would find it when she awoke.

He walked towards the exit, and was stopped by TSO guards. "You are not cleared for leaving."

Pierce frowned. "What's with the lockdown?"

"You are not cleared for that information."

Pierce's frown deepened. "I have a very important mission to perform, as of now. Nothing will keep me from it, do you understand? Who do I have to contact or kill to get off this rock???"

Seth TraSven

As the squadroons of fighters circled the hanger bays frantically, waiting for clearance to land, an Infiltrator-class vessel soars out of the main hanger bay. It's engines screaming at full power as it blasts into the midday sky, it begins to climb and as it does the pilot notices the large dragon creature following behind whilst the fighter squadrons are in hesitation whether to follow or not.

The dragon begins to roar and as it does is met with a short burst of turbolaser fire from the rear turret, it swiftly dodges the volley except one bolt hits its right wing and it begins to flounder about in the air, struggling to maintain altitude. Whilst this happens the ship launches a concussion missile in front of it, then performs a slight swoop and allows the missile to perform a u-turn and impact on the dragons back as it dives after the vessel.

The creature screams and begins to fall, whilst the Infiltrator once again gains altitude and then suddenly cloaks. It had been heading to break the atmosphere on it's last known trajectory but now was invisible to sensors.

- - - - - - - - - -

As this was going on, Live Wire found a message in her ship, Lightning's Strike, which read:

Catherine,

If you cherish Ariel's existence you ought to let me leave the planet.

Seth TraSven.

xxx

Lady Vader

*LV swung her ship around knowing that her sensors would only show her what was physically there... she'd have to keep her Force senses alert for wrecklessly leaving vessels... and there was a good chance this thief had a cloaking ship*

*she singled her wing*

Leiutenant, take charge of the squad. Make a net of the ships and scan for engine trails. I'm going under claok.

*she got an acknowledgment and went into cloak*

*at that moment she started seeing things... she was getting a message from Shenraun... the dragon was persuing an Infiltrator-class ship, heading out of the planet's atmosphere... krasst! the ship was firing upon the dragon... if he so much as hur--... she blinked as she felt the wash of pain go through her as Shenraun was hit from behind by a missle... she saw through his slowly closing eyes as the Infiltrator went under cloak, and then he lost consciousness and plunge towards Corellias sea... she snarled... she knew he'd be fine, but this had only infuriated her more*

*she opened a channel to all orbiting ships*

All ships. Target is heading out of atmosphere under cloak. I am attempting to lock unto him using the Force. Once I have done so, I will attempt disable of his cloaking device. Out.

*her cloaked Interceptor roared towards the planet as she searched through the Force for the hidden ship... for the mind controling the hidden ship... for the child being held captive by the person with the mind controling the hidden ship... she opened herself fully to the Force, letting it's power seep into her... her eyes took on a far-off look as she traced the living patterns of seen and unseen things in the universe... she narrowed the search to that of around the planet... looking... looking... loo--... something in the corner of her min made her vear her ship suddenly to the left... THERE!! coming out of the atmosphere now into the low orbit of the planet*

*with a snarl she opened up her ion cannons, seemingly firing at open space... he was good, dodging all her shots... fine, lets add a bit of difficulty... while still firing the ion cannons on her advanced Interceptor, she opened up her torp tubes and let out one ion missle... it streaked blue across space, moving about, yet remaining on the target's tail... as he ivaded, one of the stray bolts of ion fire streaked across his nose, making the ship spark slightly... not enough juice to paralize it*

*she was getting frusterated and used the Force to buck the ship upwards, letting the ion missle collide against the hull where the cloaking device resided at the nose of the fleeing ship... the ion missle exploded, sending sparks flying around the ship and knocking out it's cloaking device... only then did she decloak herself*

*she opened a channel to the ship, still fleeing, but unable to claok*

Unidentified Interceptor. Stand down or be brought down by force.

*the ship didn't respond... she shot a warning ion shot across his cockpit, but he still did not slow down... damn it, this guy meant business*

Green Squadron Leader

*The Infiltrator shot out of the hanger bay at an increadible speed and at that moment Captain Reeves knew that was the ship and he couldn't turn down the oppurtunity, even if it meant he was hit by the fire from the ships in orbit of Correlia. He had his duty to which he felt obliged and honored to carry out and so broke away from the circling fighters and accelerated after the fleeing ship.*

"This is Captain Reeves to Green Squadron. I'm going after that ship, I am not ordering you to follow as you would be risking your lives but if you wish to join me then do so."

*Suddenly the rest of Green Squadron broke away from the ships near the hanger bay and followed Jason on his ascent. inside his cockpit, Jason smiled at the loyalty of the rest of his squadron. He was nearing Lady Vader's ship now, Defenders were much faster than any other TIE and he soon locked on turbolasers and began firing, as did the rest of his squadron*

No! Stop! We cant destroy the ship, fire about the Infiltrator in order to frighten the pilot but don't aim for it.

*The turbolaser volleys errupted about the ship, never impacting as they closed in on it.*

Seth TraSven

The ship was thrown about as the volley of ion blasts exploded about it when finally it suffered a direct hit. The pilot of the Interceptor was extraordinarily skilled, she had uncloaked the ship.

The deflector shield was angled appropriatly so that it was enforced at the rear but strong enough to break the atmosphere. The pilot could do nothing but to continue reaching towards the atmosphere, when it finally reached space but the Interceptor was on it's tail and catching fast along with the TIE Defender squadron not far behind.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Huntress Gunner Seelorri kept her keen blue eyes fixated onto her sensor readout, ready to bring the Oorru'Gurre'Gurre's weapons to bear on the suspected target. Suddenly, her systems got a lock on a craft not cleared by TSO control. It was rising up rapidly from Corellian airspace. Seelorri snapped to attention, her clawed fingers quick at work to fix a lock on the ship.

Seelorri: Emjissssssarrrjy, we have ssspotted an unauthorrrjized vessssssel ljiftjing off frrrom the planet'sss sssurrrface. Ssshall we engage?

Sarrtarroa sat up in his seat, snapping his fingers to bring the questioned vessel up on the main screen. As he scrutinized the ship, it suddenly faded from view.

Seelorri: Emjissssssarrrjy! Thejy appearrr to have usssed sssome kjind of cloakjing devjice! We have lossst them!

Snarling angrily, Sarrtarroa ordered sensors to be intensified within the area around the ship's last known coordinates. A few TSO TIE's began to fly by, then a couple of unexplained weapons discharges could be seen, highlighted by the enemy ship getting blasted out of cloak by a decloaking TIE fighter. The ship was close...moving dangerously near the Oorru'Gurre'Gurre'. Sarrtarroa stood, snapping his fingers to the communications officer.

jI want an open channel to that sssjip, now!

Within seconds, it was done, and Sarrtarroa stared at the image of a Hyuu-mann male on the view screen. Smiling slightly and exposing his canines, Sarrtarroa nodded.

Grrreetjingsss enemjy vessssssel. Welcome...to the end of jourrr jourrrnejy.

"O! forrr a Mussse of fjirrre, that would assscend; The brrrjightessst heaven of jinventjion."

Sarrtarroa raised his right hand slightly, snapping his fingers. With that subtle movment, the myriad of 90 ion cannons on the Oorru'Gurre'Gurre' sprang to life, firing at once towards the fleeing vessel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast