Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: De'Ville entered the Chamber...

Jeseth Cloak

Re: De'Ville entered the Chamber...

Jeseth groomed his nails against his very recognizable black clothing, wondering in his mind about De'Ville's current condition of health - mental, and physical. He listened to the going-ons with an eye for detail.

Pierce Tondry

Pierce inclines his head differentially. His eyes are cold and dead, but his brow is furrowed with concern. "It's come to my attention that something is wrong with one of your members. Her name's Lilaena De'Ville- I think she's not herself. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but she's been acting differently lately. In a way that might indicate her mind has been injured."

Pierce's eyes flicker back and forth evasively. "I have a certain interest in seeing her recover."

He coughs slightly, then returns to looking at the Council. "Is there any way I might be allowed to see her?"

Seth Darkserpent

Seth just stayed in the back watching everything. He pondered on a few questions. "Was this all such a good idea?" he asked himself. Personally Seth thought DeVille needed to do what she did. Maybe it would shed some light on the Order's Council.

Seth bowed his head for a moment, a low cough escaping his lips.

"I will do whatever is asked of me by the Council."

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth somberly approached the bowing figure. Seth carried a familiar presence, but Jeseth could not recognize the face. Had he forgotten him as well? Perhaps as a distant memory? The Dark Jedi's eyes fixed themselves onto Seth, examening him for a moment, then wandered off again in contemplation.

Live Wire

*LW looked at Pierce curiously*

If you feel you can help in any way it would be much appreciated.

*LW glanced at the others in the room...nothing more would be accomplished by her staying here so she led Pierce out of the chamber and to the med bay where DeVille was being held*

Seth Darkserpent

Raising his head, Seth stared at the approaching figure, strong in the Dark Side. Instantly, his memory clicked in. He dragged his feet across the floor stopping before the man.

"Jeseth Cloak...Why am I not surprised. Even the grave can't hold you."

Seth grinned at Jeseth. The Dark Jedi was obviously confused. He did not recognize Seth for he had never seen Seth.

"You knew my other as Naga. He met his end in a duel with Leia. I am his succesor."

Lady DeVille

"Nooooooo....Mother! Father!" The memory replayed incessantly in her mind's theatre, and De'Ville was helpless to stop it. The little boy in her head, Cline or not, would not go away.

She was standing, no, kneeling outside a house that had exploded from within. Charred skeletons lay in the garden, having been thrown from inside...

De'Ville's eyes roamed, but did not open. Her lips parted in a silent moan. "Forgive them, forgive yourself..." The little boy's voice echoed in her head. She unconsciously gathered the Force in her and let loose a psychic scream.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jeseth Cloak

He turned to quickly address Live Wire before she departed from the room, raising his voice within reason so all could hear.

"Misstress Live Wire, Lady Vader... You seem to be under the impression that simply because the Lady De'Ville is not in good health, all she has said has been invalidated. I don't beleive it's merely a matter of dismissing it for lunacy - Her words have been heard by all. Perhaps it would be in better judgement to bring together all members and addres this issue here and now."

Jeseth's shoulders tensed up a bit, anticipating any kind of reaction.

Morgan Evanar

His fist was still in the dent he had put in the stone, contemplating his curse.

If I am cursed.

Morgan shook his head slowly, heaving a sigh, slipping slighty off the bed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It echoed violently through his skull, high and peircing. With a whiper, Morgan fell off the bed, eyes wet from the pain of the scream.

Live Wire

Jeseth this will be addressed publicly. But DeVilles health is of most concern right now! Im not dismissing her words as lunacy...if she is insane remains to be seen. The fact is she had no right to act on her own as she did and that invalidated her announcement.

*LW winced as LD's mental scream tore through her*

As I said...her health is what is most important at this time!

Darth Roul

Ah Ha!
    I told you a revolution was coming!
    You didn't belive me!
    Now you want order! I tried to give the council order with the articles, but no our laws are based on comon sence! You didn't belive me and now you will pay the price! I saw the future and you wouldn't listen! TSO has been on the downfall since day one. We need a leader to pull us out not a new council, but the council we have now with some replacments. I say we run an election. LD did the wrong thing by dissolving the council on her own. She doesnt have that power! I ask the people to decide on what they want. Choose LD or your true founders, you true leaders.

Jeseth Cloak

"Thank you, Mistress Live Wire." Jeseth bowed respectfuly, his ears catching the rantings of Darth Roul... He rose, a sneer coming to his pale and rather expressionless face.

"Roul, your articles were very much not going to have been a resolution for this event that just occured... If anything, they would have limited the council's activities and caused less participation on many members' behalfs. We are not a large group, yet we are all held together by bonds that are stronger than anything forged by blood or holographic digitizers for some collection of unuseful and restricting laws... You seem to forget that the Sith have long centered around power... control..."

His hand went out, slowly forming a fist as he continued onto his next sentence, crushing something which all could easily visualize as having been there... but what could it have been? Anything following was washed away in a quick moment of silence... or seemingly to many, it may have been a moment of silence; Jeseth's lips once again continued their whispers, forming a language strange and alien to most. His voice was almost hypnotic as he once again spoke, making all present feel a warmth of fire burning deep within themselves... or what little of themselves now remained.

"What use have you for laws, but merely to break them? If a sense of brotherhood cannot be forged by your own hands, then you cannot expect any lasting sense of 'order.' Perhaps already I've said too much, but an election for new leaders may not yet be a required step... Perhaps once all members of the parties involved have been brought together, a final balance will be struck. If laws are indeed what is required, then they will come about of their own volition."

The shadow covered man began to slowly make his way toward's the main gates, stopping only for a moment to close his eyes and take in a general feeling to the chambers... Jeseth's blood began to warm, boiling within him as he exercised his rage. He required medical attention once again.. He would need to make a hasty departure for Vjun... lest he risk permanent damage to his brain, and possible los of whatever memories were still left intact. He couldn;t risk losing that... Not all of that.

For a breif moment, his life Force feigned, his body wavering between life and death, and then once again he was whole. It was too much of a risk... he needed medical attention now.

"Diktat Viscera... Perhaps you could prepare a bacta tank for me? I fear my health is in a very dire condition at the moment..."

He once again feigned, this time slipping to the floor. He had pushed himself too hard and the Force would not maintain itself within a dead and lifeless coil.

Dark Lord Malice

Walking up to Jeseth, Malice helped him up keeping him on his feet.

*The floor is no place for a sith my friend*

Looking at his master LW he bowed his head.

*I say once LD is better, that the whole TSO get involved. Apprentices and what not. If there is to be a new council, then let it be chosen as a whole and not just by some*

Darth Viscera

*Viscera picked up Jeseth, and carried him to the medical bay, where a too-onebee droid emersed him in a tank of higher-concentrated bacta reserved for emergencies. He was still not certain how Jeseth had been revived, and it puzzled him greatly.*

I buried him myself! Viscera thought as he walked back towards the council chamber.

Lady Vader

*LV was not in the chamber when Jeseth made his little speech, but she heard it through the Force as she walked down the long dark coridors... she continued to keep her thoughts and feelings closed and confidential on the matter... she needed time to cool off... what had transpired had been a shock to her system... more times than she could count walking down the coridor, she had thought of going to the med bay and relieving her rage on the person who had started it... but, she had refrained for the mere reason it would not have solved anything... most likely it would have caused even more caous and she didn't want that*

*yet, as she walked down the corridor, brooding over her thoughts, she couldn't help but think with a sad sigh that she had made a terrible mistake in suggesting LD be appointed as a Council member so long ago... she had shown such promise, LV had trusted her, had even called her a sister... now, she didn't know what to think or what to call her... now, now LD was drowning in the deep recesses of her own damn mind... goodness only knew what would become of her*

*LV shook her head as she rounded a corner, heading down yet another dark and long corridor... yes, TSO would come out of this as it always did... but would she have the strength to continue on?... the corridor seemed to grow longer and darker with each passing step*

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth's eyes oepened slowly as he took a deep breath. He was destined to repeat this... every 30 cycles he would find himself back within a vat of fluid, floating there peacefully. It was a dependency he could little afford... Delirion had fled, and he had yet to find her. 30 cycles would not be sufficient time to accomplish such a task... and while his recovery had been inexplicably quick this time around, reviving his body could take anywhere from several hours to several cycles...

<font size=1 color=lightgreen>Tap .. Tap .. Tap ..</font>
    Jeseth quietly wrapped on the surface of the tube, signaling for a medical droid to drain the solution. Scanning the room, he couldn't make out too much through the fluid... but there were some rather distorted figures moving about, as well as familiar auras.

Jeseth Cloak

<font color=lightgreen size=1>[c]_____ Moments Later _____[/c]</font>
    Jeseth dusted off his clothing, flexing his left hand to assure that all the connections to his nervous system were operating properly... His breaths were still and somewhat ragged, but he was recovering... He had more time now - a good amount of it. Hopefully he'd be here for whatever talks were to go under way, then he could head towards Vjun, or out to find Delirion.

His steps echoed throughout the room with a clanging quality as he exited, his eyes scanning for any sign of Viscera or Lady De'Ville.

Darth Viscera

Viscera reentered the medlab, alerted by the droid that Jeseth was once again in relatively full health.

"How are you?"

Garrett Blade

*It had been almost a week now, since the events transpiring on the day when <A HREF="http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =369.topic">the "Council" met to discuss the issue of Morgan Evanar joining the ranks of TSO.</A HREF> Amongst those events was <A HREF="http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessageRange?to picID=369.topic&start=61&stop=80">the unprovoked, fatal attack by Viscera, aimed at one Garrett Blade.</A HREF>*

*But since then, a great many things have happened. As well as the recent events that have arisen at TSO, there is <A HREF="http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3514.topic">one event</A HREF> that should be marked in history. Yet since that is not possible, though it should be, then at least a great number of people on Berchest will want to know.*

*Some two hundred metres from the palace of TSO, the ground was stirring. A patch of grass appeared as if a small parasitic alein was about to burst from the earthly depths. As the grass ruptured, a hand reached out and ravaged the small area of green directly encompassing it, making the hole bigger. Once the hole was roughly three feet wide, a man climbed out of the grave. Garrett stood upright in the midday sun, topless, with a certain...new...life...within him. He looked behind him into the murky undergrowth, then turned and began the small walk back to the palace. As he walked, someone, or something, shadowed him...every step of the way...*

Jeseth Cloak

<font size=1>OOC: Is today return from the grave day? Hehehe...</font>

"I'm well now... Thank you. I'm afraid that while I am indeed alive, my health has suffered terribly... Has De'Ville recovered from her fatigue?"

Jeseth cast his gaze deeper into the medical facilities, observing his surroundings and regaining his composure.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast