Thread: Half-Life? Anybody Got that Game?

Dark Lord Dyzm

Half-Life? Anybody Got that Game?

For I think I'm gonna buy it.

And I want to know if its worth it or Not.

Hmm, should post this @ Fox's Place

Lady Vader

Re: Half-Life? Anybody Got that Game?

a freind of mine has it... he likes it a lot... it's really creepy and looks fun... I say go for it if you like gore and being scared -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-less... :

Darth Tholuem

I think I've got that somewhere, but I stopped playing a while ago. Just wasn't my game I guess.

I got Deus Ex instead, now that's one hell of a game!

And I'm looking for an ISO of Baldurs Gate 2, but I can't find it, if anyone is involved with WAREZ and knows where I can get it, please tell me

Garrett Blade

Now thats a helluva game!!! I absolutelt love it! The suspense is great and there are really creepy parts like when you have to crawl inside air vents watching out for those little head-eater monster thingeys which attatch to your face and turn you into a zombie monster! There is this one bit where you look through a window into an office - and all the lights are out except for the light from the computer monitor. And there is a chair in front of the computer with a strange looking being in it! Dare you go in!!! there are losts of moments like that. And sometimes you can hear gunfire in the next room, but when you get there - nothing!!! There are bodies all over the place but no sign of what caused the massacre!!! And the weapons are really good to! There is the reliable yet weak Crowbar (good for smashing zombie monster heads in!). And the trusty pistol - lots of ammo lying around once you get to the good parts! And the shotgun...NICE!!! You can get a machine gun with attatched grenade launcher - as well as things like the harpoon gun - the only weapon besides the pistol which can fire underwater, the quantum destabilizer, the alien hornet gun which breeds its own ammo!!! And also some C4 charges and grenades!!! And the levels are very big - it took me AGES to complete it! And they have very sophisticated names like "unforseen Consequences" and "Questionable Ethics". It is STILL the all time number one BENCHMARK GAME for 1st person Shooters in PC-ZONE Magazine!!! They gave it a rating of 95%. There is no question about it - it is one GREAT game! And for less than £30 its a real bargain now. How much is £30 in dollars???

Anyways.....get the game - simple as that!

I do recall somebody saying they were thinking about starting a board - or that they had found one!