Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :: Looks Around ::

Sorsha Kasajian

:: Looks Around ::

:: Her instincts led her to this place in search of Jedah. She doesn't know why she would find him here, but stands and waits for someone to appear ::

Morgan Evanar

Re: :: Looks Around ::

OOC: Poof!

Morgan was simply wandering by when he spotted an unknown person.

"Can I help you?"

Sorsha Kasajian

"I am here for Jedah Lynch. Nothing more."

Lady DeVille

De'Ville enters the room, and waves Evanar away from the visitor. "Master Lynch should be in shortly. Why don't you have a seat." She pointed out a chair, but remained standing. This woman had great power, greater than she did, and De'Ville respected that.

She looked at the other Sith. "Would you care for a drink while you wait?"

Sorsha Kasajian

:: Sorsha bows to Lady Deville and sits in Seiza Kamae ( kneeling position) in the center of the room. She closes her eyes, extending her senses around her as she waits for Jedah ::

Jedah Lynch

Walking out of a door to the side the Sith Master walks right up behind Sorsha his eyes looking downward at her as she sits kneeled.

"Little viper...." he whispers

Lady DeVille

She stepped silently back into a dark corner of the room, but did not leave; instead she watched the two others as they interacted. De'Ville was curious about this Sith woman she had not met before. And she was equally curious about how her master would act.

Sorsha Kasajian

:: a smile plays across her lips at the sound of Jedah's voice. It vanishes quickly as she opens her eyes ::

Jedah Lynch

His eyes never leave her as he stands almost perfectly still behind her.

"Little viper why do you come here...why do you search for me"

Sorsha Kasajian

"I severed ties with the Sith Empire, not you."

Jedah Lynch

Listening to her words he merely nods once as he turns around from her, his cape flowing completely around him as he moved.

"So you still wish to be my apprentice do you..."

Closing his eyes for a moment in thought he opened them slowly.

"It might not be easy, moreso than before, you might face greater obsticles ahead than you dreamed of"

Sorsha Kasajian

"I am your dagger. Wield me. Or cast me away."

Jedah Lynch

His face turned around slightly, his facial expression held in the darkness that conceled his own darkened soul. Walking to the side of her his hand moved to her shoulder.

"Its time we begin your training anew"

Sorsha Kasajian

"Yes, my Master."

Jedah Lynch

Turning around he walks several meters from his apprentice before speaking.

"Since you wish to have no connection to any group for now you shall thus be alone in your training away from any organization where no one else will bother you. Follow me...."

The form of the dark master fades into the darkness as he begins to walk down a corridor.

Sorsha Kasajian

:: rises to her feet and follows Jedah, extending her senses around her as she walks down the corridor ::

Jedah Lynch

Sensing Sorshas presence behind him he leads her through many twist and turns in the hallways until at last they come to the docking bays of TSO where Lynchs craft The Raven is sitting idle waiting for its engines to be brought to life once more and soar upon the darkness that is space.

The door to the craft opens as Lynch nears and he waits for his apprentice to enter.

Sorsha Kasajian

:: walks up the boarding ramp and enters the Raven ::

Jedah Lynch

Walking up after Sorsha had entered the Sith let the door shut behind them as he made his way to the front of the ship. The lights inside came on as he approached reconizing the Sith Masters appearence and rental scan as he first entered the craft. The control panel lights flashed to life before he even touched them, sitting back in his chair the Sith moved his hand to the panel aside of him as he typed in their destination.

The ships engines roared out louder as it began to increase in power and then was off. Exiting the docking bays the craft soared out to the world at which he would train his apprentice, a planet the Sith knew very well, a former home to him and soon to Sorsha the arena in which she would have to fight to be taught the ways of the Sith.

Sorsha Kasajian

:: She closes her eyes, letting her mind drift into deep meditation for the duration of the journey ::

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast