Thread: ALL READ: IMPORTANT

Lady DeVille

ALL READ: IMPORTANT

DDC has returned to drop off a gift...Dante and Jadesfire @#%$ are in his shuttle. At least, thats what I was informed of. Check the Discussion Chamber...

Live Wire

Re: ALL READ: IMPORTANT

No one knows why he is here IC this is something that was arranged OOC.

But he did inform me that @#%$ is totally pissed about this.

Gav Mortis

*LWs eyes grew cold*

Do a full scan on the shuttle I want to know exactly who is with him!
    You didn't say and what is in there with him. Be very careful, place a maximum level shield around his landing zone the moment he nears-I have a feeling it could be a bomb!

Live Wire

no hes got Jade and Dante...look at the operation long knives thread.

and warning @#%$ is on his way here! hes only in fighters so we can take him out. The planetary shields have not gone down but I want the fleet mobilzed above our HQ!!!!!!!!!! I dont want him getting in!

Admiral Roebuck

Ahem!" came the sound of a man coughing behind Live Wire who was somewhat startled and turned.

There stood a smartly drssed man who had a truely professional air about him, he addressed Live Wire.

"Madam, TSO Naval Forces is able to provide Fleet Delta and Gamma at your request, Gamma is already in orbit of Correlia and Delta is on it's way from Denaskar. It should be here within the next eighteen hours. This should suffice for whatever the leader of TMC has planned."

His face wrinkled a little with disaproval at noting something on a large screen, he pointed.

"That!" he walked towards the screen, "Why has DarkCloak been allowed to get so near, ionise his engines immediately; we cannot trust him, he will betray us and attempt to take out our defences from the inside allowing an affective assault and access from TMC. We cannot afford to make any mistakes nor take any risks at this crucial moment. Maximum Security."

Lady DeVille

ooc: *ahem* I would attempt to ionize his engines myself, but feel a little like I would type the wrong thing, SOOO, I'm going to call you, "Admiral" ...k? /ic:

Dark Lord Dyzm

Ok, Delta and Gamma would be In Orbit, but I'm hoping to test out the Upgrades to the Palace.

Lady DeVille

ok, lots of people are in THIS topic, why am I the only one in the Discussion Chamber? Ok, LW you are there too. I'm letting an escape pod from the shuttle down into a controlled area away from the base. Ground troops are on their way there to greet it, and I am going as well. If the pod starts to head anywhere but those coordinates, it will be fired on and destroyed before it makes landfall.

Lady DeVille

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3085.topic

Some of the Caracan forces are coming here, presumably to overtake and destroy the Marzulllos, but you never can be too careful...

Live Wire

sorry guys I've been sick Im trying to get back in the action....*sighs* I hate playing catch up

Lady Vader

just give me the word, and I'll get Death Fleet out here to help...

I've got the fighter squads on full alert... everything is ready for anything...

Darth Roul

::walks in behind everyone else::
    If @#%$ does get in don't worry, Ill blow his mother -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing brains out.

OOC:and there is no way he can cheat this time, I have an idea

akdjflkajflaj flkalkfhakjdfhkja;hdf;hafkj;hakjhf;kjahdsf;jkahdsf ;kla;klfhak;sjdhf;kajhdf;kjahf;kah;fkahafhklhfk;ja hf;jkaha
    falkhfk;jahf;kjadhsfkj;ha;skfh;alkhfkjahf;kjah;jkf ha;kjhd;lkjfa;lkjflkdaflkahdropsabombandkillsevery oneintheroomlajflkahfgkjhadkgjha;kgha;kjdhgjkahdfk jahd;kghad;khg;fdkjahgk;jadhsgkjahgkjahkjgdhakjfha ;jkgh;kahsdg;ahg;kjh;skjgha;jkdhgiurahdkjvh;ldskfg ya;dvhnjkadfalsegashfbswtyvbsw

Lady Vader

alrighty then...

Xarkz Chaos

*plays the catching up game with live wire*

Dibs on the hat!