Thread: New Cov Rebellion...

Jeseth Cloak

New Cov Rebellion...

I was wondering if we might ask the Cizerack for assisstance? There is a small convoy of their ships which will be passing through the system in several hours, and if the Rebellion has not been extinguished by then, enlisting their help might speed things along. Afterall, why not have others do our dirty work for us? :evil:

[edit] All OOC posts to this thread (or OT posts) have been deleted. Please refrain from insulting other people's sexual preferences! [/edit]

Darth Roul

Re: New Cov Rebellion...

We can ask for their help for back up. I think it is going well. but the NR has joined in this so it will be a long campain. Also the Empire is aiding us.

Darth Viscera

Heh, I really -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ed that guy up, lol. Ah well, I warned him OOC during the first few posts. But damn, that felt good! :evil:

Bring in more illiterates! I've got aggression to dispose of!

Live Wire

lol our threads get OT really quickly. Well I can speak to the cizeracks in charge of their millitary and ask them to stand by if you feel its needed. But if the NR and the empire are assisting we shouldnt need them. And since when is the NR helpful to sith and imps?

Xarkz Chaos

I beileve Vis meant the NR joined against us.

Dyyz Natal

Yeah the NR is against us

Darth Viscera

Mission Accomplished

The Imperial Army has taken control of the planet by coercing their already-existing planetary government and utilizing the Tarkin Doctrine. That SSD in orbit also helps by scaring the bejesus out of many a good citizen. A few scattered hostile civilians are no match for an entire army of veteran stormtroopers, supported by a Destroyer division.

Dyyz, I'd mention that you happened to bring along about 400 troop transports as well, because the TSO task force that is present has a troop-carrying capacity of ~25,800 troops. Not really 500,000.

Live Wire

*sighs* no more reading posts when half asleep for me.

Darth Roul

IF it is over then it is over, all of the deaths are casualties of war and nothing else

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

GRRR.....Well?

Darth Viscera

***Message from the Military Governor of New Cov***

Cizeracks~All you can eat buffet! Tender hyuu-mann insurrectionist fillet, only 30 sovereigns.

Note~All insurrectionists are edible.

Darth Viscera

HEY! Roul or Dyyz, transmit a message to the ciz telling them that they have the authorization to go land on the planet.