Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part 3 of training

DRAGONFLAMER

Part 3 of training

OOC:The other one didn't let me add a reply

*DF gets up*

"I'll do my best"

*DF kicks Dagger's stomache as hard as he can. Dagger stumbles back. DF runs up to Dagger and hits him as hard as he can with his hand on the back of the neck. Dagger hits the ground and gets up quickley. DF punched Dagger in the stomache as hard as he could. Dagger stumbled once again. DF ran up and dropped kick Dagger sending him fling.*

Lord Dagger

Re: Part 3 of training

OOC/You may find it intresting to know that i wear a suite of armour on my chest\IC
    Dagger roled back to his feet and looked at the dust stains on his black armour
    "Much better"
    Dagger slashes his sabre through the ground, causing a great dust cloud to appear. As DF looks on, not being able to see, Dagger quickly bends down and grabs a handfull of sand which he promptly throws in DF's eyes

DRAGONFLAMER

*DF is blinded. He gets up. He is so mad. DF,still blinded, uses the force for his body to be guided by the force. DF closes his eyes and lets the force take over. He kicks Dagger in the head. Next he Kicks Daggers amor 5 times really hard. DF then lets the force ignite his saber and slash the chest arom. By then DF can see again. DF disignites his saber and waits for the next move.*

"Was that good?"

Lord Dagger

Dagger looks down at the scratch marks on his armour
    "Yes much better"
    Dagger holds up his hand and calls a small branch to it. He smiles and tosses it to DF
    "Catch"
    DF fummbles to catch the branch, as he does Dagger's fist smashes into his face from his blind spot and floors him

DRAGONFLAMER

*DF gets up slowley. He fells his face. It is bleeding slowley. DF gets super mad. DF Ignites. His saber and runs at Dagger as Dagger moves away DF faed a slash and force threw Dagger across the room. Dagger fell to the floor but got up fast. DF slashed at the armor and at the same time kicked Dagger with all his might in the knee. Dagger fell again. As Dagger got up. DF kneed Daggers face. As Dagger went fling backwards. DF hit his hans across Daggers next as hard as he could. Dagger went fling back at DF.DF Stomped on Daggers head making a large lump on the back of his head.*

Lord Dagger

OOC/Check spelling/grammar and don't do so many attacks in one go\IC
    Dagger rolls over quickly and grabs DF's foot twisting it with an audiable snap, as DF howls in pain Dagger pushes him away and leaps back to his feet

DRAGONFLAMER

*DF gains ager off the pain. DF does one of his special moves but modifeid. DF concentraded on the force and DF Force Threw Dagger across the room. DF takes time to gain more agner. DF runs at Dagger kicking hime in the back of the head. DF smashes both of his hands on both sides of the neck at the same time. DF ignites his saber and holds it to Daggers neck as DF punches Daggers face with his free hand.*

Lord Dagger

Dagger reaches out and activates his personal shielding, bringing it to bare as he lept up, causing DF's sabre to bounce away. Dagger rubs his chin agin.
    "Impressive, but no where close to good enough against me..."
    Dagger reaches out with the Force and applies a huge pressure to DF's heart, DF gaps in pain, unable to react as Dagger's fist propells him forty yards across the grounds

DRAGONFLAMER

*DF gets back to Dagger. He was really really really mad. HE Force Threw Dagger about 5 yards. then ran up slammed his hand on the back of his neck and kneed his face as it went down. Dagger was in the air. As he was DF Focre threw his again to be throwen back 20 yards. DF ignited his saber and slashed at Daggers Shirt. He fakes slashed low and kneed Daggers face yet again. While Dagger was in the air DF jumped up and kicked his spin sending stright for thr floor.*

"I was wondering will I become a kight soon."

Lord Dagger

"You will, if you survive this..."
    Dagger stands slowly, his muscles beginning to ache. He reached out with the Force and crushed DF's windpipe, as the apprentice stood there gasping for breath Dagger calmly walked over and shattered his nose, propelling his through the air to land painfully on his back

DRAGONFLAMER

*DF was in mega pain. HE felt the pain and fed off of it. DF force threw Dagger and started to regain stenghth. He gasped for air. DF walked over to DAgger and punched his nose making it bleed. DF was barly keeping on two feet.*

Lord Dagger

Dagger kicks both his legs up, propelling DF away from him. Instantly he flips back to his feet and brought his sabre up infront of him
    "Running out of air yet?"

DRAGONFLAMER

"NO"

*DF ignited his saber and slashed at Daggers feet. As dagger went down Df's knee went up making dagger go airborn. DF concentrated and started using force choke on Dagger.*

"I'm almost a knight right."

Lord Dagger

"Yeah"
    Dagger gasps the word and then applies all the Force power he can muster onto DF's rib cage, slowly crushing it, causing his heart and lungs to reduce in efficiency

DRAGONFLAMER

*DF grabs his cheast. He is soooooooo mad. He gathers all his anger and runs at Dagger. He punches his stomache and Dagger went back. DF pushed all his force and let it go on Dagger. Dagger went flying. Df ran up to him an knocked his head got knocked by DF's shoulder.*

Lord Dagger

Dagger falls back before the onslaught and the responds with one of his own. His fist smashes into DF's chin cracking his neck back, his knee then smashes into DF's stomach causing him to double up. Finally Dagger leapt up and kicked DF's face sending him crashing back to the floor, unconcious

DRAGONFLAMER

DF just layed on the ground motoinless. After a while DF woke up on the ground

"What happened."

Lord Dagger

Dagger smiles
    "I won, you lost, as it should be my young apprentice"

DRAGONFLAMER

"ok. Does this mena I'm a knight?"

Lord Dagger

"leave it with me, i shall consult the council"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast