Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *unpacks and sets up his room*

Brainiac8

Re: *unpacks and sets up his room*

Thank you Live Wire. I won't lie again.

<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Brainiac8

Master? Have you checked out Gengar's training room to see if it's ok if I train in it yet? Cause I really wanted to practice the skills you taught me.

<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Lord Psychic

I await Gengar to show me it.

Brainiac8

Ok, thanks. I'm ready to continue my training on the training grounds when you are.

Brainiac8

*leaves his room to take a walk outside the palace and enters a forest. Kahn hears the cry of some animal, and follows the sound until he finds a half grown wolf with it's foot caught in a trap.
    "Aw, poor little guy. Here lemme help."
    *Kahn summons the force to help him pry open the trap, and the wolf pulls it's leg out. The wolf, instead of running away, stays near Kahn.*
    "Hey, it's not that I don't like you or anything, but I don't think they let animals in the palace." Kahn says, but as he leaves to go back to the palace, the wolf follows him. It stops only to kill a rabbit, which it proudly brings over to Kahn*
    "Uhh...thanks. Maybe I can have this for dinner. I'll ask my Master if you can stay."
    Kahn notices a strange darkness about the animal, a hatred. It's obvious that the wolf was abandoned by it's pack, and Kahn can't help feeling connected to the animal. Kahn stops at the entrance to the palace.*
    "Stay boy, I'll go ask if you're allowed."
    *Kahn enters palace*
    "Uh, are animals allowed in here? Cause I kinda found a wolf outside, and I was wondering if I could keep it."

gengar13

Gengar goes back to his room only stopping by Kahns room overhearing the conversation between him and his master.

*Hey everybody what's this about the training room, you want to see it psychic sure heres the key but be careful cause theres an automatic droid simulation as soon as you set foot into the training room*.

Gengar hands psychic a duplicate key to the training room and runs back to the training grounds, but stops at the door before leaving and turns to Kahn.

*Ohh yeah you can have pets, in fact i'm looking for the perfect pet to keep it in my room and teach it to gaurd it while i'm gone*.

Brainiac8

Ok, thanks Gengar. *motions wolf in* I think I'll call him Ares, for the Greek God of war. *the wolf follows Kahn around* Hey Ares, you have to stay here now, I've got to go train. Good boy.
    *closes the door, glad he doesn't have much for Ares to chew on if he gets bored*

Live Wire

Dont worry kahn you can have a pet. Just make sure you keep track of him! And don't let him run into Iesis, LV's cat cause she may not like a wolf running around.

Lord Psychic

A wolf huh? Hmmm... veeery good choice for a pet. Yes he is very welcome here. Just listen to LW when she says to keep it away from LV's cat. lol

Brainiac8

Ok Master, thanks. I won't let him interfere with my training. I always liked the way wolves were able to use stealth to bring down their prey, just like we will do to the Jedi. I didn't know LV had a cat.....I'll make sure Ares doesn't get into trouble with her.

Live Wire

Good. I'd hate to see your wolf get eaten. Iesis isn't too particular when she gets hungry.

Brainiac8

*Ares growls softly, as if he understood what LW said.*
    "Quiet boy, you're not even full grown yet, and I don't want to see you hurt."
    *Kahn suddenly flinches, and grimaces in pain, then in the blink of an eye the look of pain is gone.* Did they just imagine it?

Live Wire

*LW rushes to kahn's side*

are you allright???

Brainiac8

Oh, I'm fine. Just some old injuries, sometimes they act up. *rubs his back and grimaces slightly*

Live Wire

You are too young to have such bad injuries. Perhaps I should send you to see the tso physician?

Lord Psychic

Why didn't you tell me Kahn? We could of got this treated earlier. Your training may be doing even more harm to these injuries. What happened to cause this? Like LW says, your too young to be having such injuries.

Brainiac8

I'm fine, really. I just got some uh...minor lightsaber burns on my back from my old Master...he was kinda senile and thought pain was the best teacher. That which does not kill us only makes us stronger anyways, right?

Lord Psychic

Maybe it does, but not this kind of pain. You need to experience pain and such, but not is that way--espically at your age. You need small amounts of pain while battling easier opponents to build up your hate, but you need to be able to fight back, not just have it given to you. What you recieved is what I'
    d call "Apprentice Abuse," and we'll treat it.

*Sits down on Kahn's bed.*

Kahn, you seem to be very secretive about many things of your past, but we need to know. Anything else TSO should know about?

Live Wire

Please be open with us Kahn! We can only help you if you are honest and open with us!

Brainiac8

*sighs* Well.... I do have some other scars from when I was a slave for Jabba..he wasn't exactly a nice guy. But I wasn't trying to be dishonest, I just thought it wasn't important enough to mention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast