Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *sneaks into Jeseth's room..

Fire Hazzard

Re: *sneaks into Jeseth's room..

A mattress and pillow would've made things much more comfortable. *rubbing her eyes, Fire stands up and runs her fingerst through her red hair, starting to pace the small cell*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger chuckles ::
    "I could get you a pillow, or i couuld get you out my dear, your choise"

Fire Hazzard

Out, please.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger smiles at FH ::
    "This may cause problems for me later, what is in it for me?"

Jeseth Cloak

As Dagger spoke to her, whispering his plans of treachery and betrayal, Jeseth began to slowly seep in from the shadows. He had seen more than enough on this little visit.

"Good evening, Lord Dagger... Planning to betray us now, are you?"

The man jumped around as Jeseth's Force presence flooded the room, a com link flipped on and in his hand--Someone else had heard this entire conversation.

"Tsk tsk tsk... and I was accused of being sympathetic..."

The Dark Jedi grinned and leaned against the wall, the shadows squezing out from under him and returning to their usual placid state.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger turns to Jeseth ::
    "Stay out of what does not concern you child, if nessessary i will explain my motives to the other council members. But, i will not be questioned by the likes of you, now leave. It would be for the good of your health"

Anbira Hicchoru

:: A door down the hall opened up, as Anbira stepped out of his temporary quarters at the palace. He turned, walking quickly down the hall towards Dagger and Jeseth. By the expression on his face, he was not happy. ::

Lord Dagger, what are you doing?

:: Anbira tapped the audio transmitter on his belt, and the conversation that had recently taken place between Dagger and Jeseth began to play. Anbira had heard everything. ::

Lord Dagger

:: There is a polite couph behind the 3 Sith and they turn, almost as one to look at the figure imurging from the shadows, what appears to be, another Lord Dagger, ::
    "Perhaps a better question Anbira would be, who the hell are you, and where did you get so good a holo-projector from?"
    :: There is a stuned silence from the Sith and Dagger nods ever so slightly and an energy blast streaks pass him to hit the other Dagger in the stomach, instantly there is a crackling about him and the energy feild dissipates, relealing Lord Chyrn, Dagger's traitorus apprentise ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth glares at the imposter, then glances at Lord Dagger with a questioning eye, inquiring as to what this now meant.

"An unexpected developement... I would say."

He stares at the man, watching smoke rise up from his holoprojector.

Lord Dagger

OOC/ He isn't actually hurt Jeseth, my sniper only took the holo-projector out \IC
    :: Dagger looks at Chryn ::
    "I was sure i de-activated your security codes"
    "You did, so i used yours"
    "hmm i must change that"
    :: Dagger motions and he is flanked by a dozen stormtroopers, one baring a ysalamiri ::
    "Take him"

Jeseth Cloak

"What is to become of him now?"

Lord Dagger

Re: ...

:: Dagger sighs ::
    "I will deal with my traitorus apprentise, once and for all"

Fire Hazzard

*Fire had been watching all of this silently from inside her cell. When the three Sith's conversation seemed to be over, she stood and walked to the bars of her cell* A little food would be nice. I'll be of no help to any of you dead. Whether it be for information, labor, or to get me to turn.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger motions to a guard ::
    "Get her some food, she's right, she is of no use dead"
    :: The guard rushes to obey as the others throw Chryn, uncerimoniouly into the next cell ::

Fire Hazzard

*Fire takes the food through the wide bars of her cell and sits back down, looking intently at what they call "food". Is it still alive? she wonders. Sighing, she decides not to complain and eats some of it*

Jeseth Cloak

Lets talk...

Jeseth sighs and waits for Lord Dagger to leave, staring at Fire in her cell.

"His apprentice was right. There's a way out... but it won't cost you anything. I've seen anger in you before..."

Fire Hazzard

Re: Lets talk...

*Fire looks at him intensly, her green eyes burning into his, the dark circles under her eyes clearly visible. Putting the "food" to the side, she stands and walks to Jeseth, resting her hands on the cell bars, still looking into his eyes* I know what you're thinking. If I wanted the Dark route I could've chosen it long ago. I made a pledge to my Master that I would die before I'd turn. And I will do just that.

Jeseth Cloak

"I see..." He looked at her, handing her a thermose of water from his belt. "I you get thirsty."

He sat and watched her for a while, considering things.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger stands silently in the shadows, his pressence masked from Jeseth and Fire. Watching, and concidering himself ::

Fire Hazzard

*Fire takes the thermos from him and walks back to her small cot, opening it and taking a drink. She could sense another presence in the area..almost. Almost. It was as if it were half-dead..or perhaps just a masked presence. Not really caring, she takes another long drink and looks at Jeseth.* What now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast