Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Those Who Dont Know, Italian Soda Boy is Back

Lord Gue

Re: For Those Who Dont Know, Italian Soda Boy is Back

Mistress!?!? Bitch, thats my fiance!

Darth Pyrone

I have been here for months and I still know so very few...
    It is a shame I never got to know this Jen and I am very sorry that anyone has to leave us, I regret not using the opportunity to know her. Farewell

Jen Katrina

*giggles* Um Gue, he meant the female version of master. He was my personal body guard/servant/and assasin remember?

I know you all don't want me to leave....and I've told you I'm not coming back.

But....maybe...just maybe.....if circumstances allow, I'll consider "reappearing" this upcoming summer.

would that make you happy?

Fox609

Re: .

I don't think there's a Sith here who wouldn't be.

Lord Gue

Ya know how when a dog see's its master for the first time in years, happier than that

Lord Dagger

Of course we would be happy to see you back Jen, u could even participate in your own demise
    lol @ Gue, oh please, don't make me laugh

LanaMarzullo

Now its a question of how long is it going to take him to get mad enough at all of us that he will come against us. He says he wants to ignore it but his hate always gets the best of him
    As far as I see, he's doing a good job at ignoring you, doesn't need you since he already has more than a dozen behind him. Sad how one man's return can overshadow your pointless existense so quickly. Oh, though Xanatos attacked him and he killed him for his services, he was a member of TSO, hence he got "touched." Hence he was mitulated, and you did nothing about it, that is your deffiniton of "he will get more than what he expects"?::Laughs hard and leaves this place without planning on ever returning::

Dark Lord Dyzm

For You Infomation, we are waiting until the time is right. The Capture him. Then we will sell him to a pack of wild gay pygmys for 30 bucks. Then we will have a pizza party.

Hmmm, why Wait?

TO THE BLACK HOLE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123